Can I get some legitimate political benefits of having Hillary in office?

Can I get some legitimate political benefits of having Hillary in office?

There are none.

Do you have millions of dollars to spend?

If you're Mexican, you'll be no longer a minority.

you're much more likely to die in a nuclear blast
it's a plus for some

1% reduction in student loan interest rates.

Fighting Climate Change with Renewables. I hoped she supports Nuclear and Fusion energy.

That's about it, I prefer Trump over everything else.

More dead mulsims and more dead africans.

Look at her dealings with the Lindholm group.

>believing the man-made climate change meme

Fusion and nuclear energy are excellent ideas though. Hillary would never go for nuclear though. I have no idea if she'd try fusion. Probably not though since the left is pretty invested in wind and solar. Which are both incredibly inefficient.

vagina

You can chat it up about how tolerant America is with your trendy European friends over a cup of frappamochachino

If you're an able bodied male between 18-35, you'll get a free visit to the baltic states!

People influence climate change by carbon emissions. Climate Change is a natural process, yes. But we can influence it.

Also it's better to get into renewables than to stay on a limited resource like oil or fossil fuels

Her wars are to protect the petrodollar, so the US can continue running huge deficits without the value of the dollar collapsing.

Pol will cry

Yellow fever will end

You already know you're fucked

Yeah but the problem is that the left wants to stick with wind turbines and solar panels. Which aren't panning out.

Hillary is no better than trump on renewable energy because she's scared of nuclear

Higher taxes for everyone but her corporate and bank donors.

That would be so poetic. Fucking millenials

Anyone who believes in climate change should be against immigration to developed countries, since those countries have much higher carbon output per capita.

Anyone who believes in enviromentalism should be against immigration to developed countries since additional population requires more land converted to farms and cities.

This is an interesting point. Additionally you are increasing the size of the populations that produce the most pollution and waste per capita.