This is it...

This is it. This is the time to stop acting like children and vote for the candidate who will ensure the rest of the free world will not treat us like a joke. It was all good fun to pretend to support Trump. It is serious now. A vote for Hillary is a vote for stability and sanity. Take some time to look inside yourselves and you will see I'm right. We need proven and effective leadership, not a government run by a egotistical man child.

Fuck you, Hillarys bullshit has gone too far. Look at the affordable care act, people who are paying 900$ plus a month people who don't deserve this, to that I say fuck you vote trump and avoid being assfucked

SHART IN MART

Isn't it too late now to shill, CTR?

Faggot, get out.

I really can't wait until you fags are gone. Win or lose, you will be gone.

op finds posting horseshit entertaining.

very funny, please keep making these worthless threads m8

lol op why the fuck do you care what the rest of the world thinks? They already fucking hate us even though we protect and aid them without question. Maybe it's time to stop pretending to be a faggy lil Scandinavian country and embrace our AVATAR OF KEK

I can't believe that people post shillsjust for satisfaction that they get some replys. They get the moment of internet attention. Not because they love her. They secretly love Trump.

i don't respect literal satanists

Kill yourself CTR faggot. The day you cucks get skinned alive will arrive soon.

saged

You're right. It's time to stop posting my pee pees and grow up!

You will regret it if Trump wins.

The shills are still employed. Will you have a job for the duration of the proposed presidency?

a vote for hillary is a vote for ww3 numbnuts putin said it himself now take your soros blood money and shove it up your vagina

I agree vote for hillary.

Think about Sup Forums... she literally kills muslims in the worse possible way by paying terrorists to behead their children in the streets.

Don't you want to watch more videos where little muslim kids are held down and suffer? Serves them right for beign sand niggers.

ANd also normal niggers. Hillary cucks them too. She tricks them into voting for her, and then puts their dad's in prison, causes their kids to go down a life of crime, and eventualyl get shot in hilarious ways.

If you want to see more niggers shot, and more sand niggers with their lives destroyed. Vote hillary.

She is literally the best candidate if you want actual happenings.

Just imagine waking up in the morning to see more retard muslims blow themselves up killing innocent people

think of all the cool comments we can leave, and all the happening lulz we can have.

Hillary is the best candidate pol. Trump is sensible, i get it.. he's a good guy. But that's not what we really want. that's boring.

If you really want to KILL the niggers in america and fuck up not just them but their children and children's children. Vote Hillary.

I agree vote for hillary.

Think about Sup Forums... she literally kills muslims in the worse possible way by paying terrorists to behead their children in the streets.

Don't you want to watch more videos where little muslim kids are held down and suffer? Serves them right for beign sand niggers.

ANd also normal niggers. Hillary cucks them too. She tricks them into voting for her, and then puts their dad's in prison, causes their kids to go down a life of crime, and eventualyl get shot in hilarious ways.

If you want to see more niggers shot, and more sand niggers with their lives destroyed. Vote hillary.

She is literally the best candidate if you want actual happenings.

Just imagine waking up in the morning to see more retard muslims blow themselves up killing innocent people

think of all the cool comments we can leave, and all the happening lulz we can have.

Hillary is the best candidate pol. Trump is sensible, i get it.. he's a good guy. But that's not what we really want. that's boring.

If you really want to KILL the niggers in america and fuck up not just them but their children and children's children. Vote Hillary.

Quite the opposite will happen. If Hillary wins, the Americans will be in the same category as Canadians or maybe even Sweden. I wouldn't wish this fate on my worst enemy.

Trump is the pied piper of the modern day

The smartest man in the world is #withHer why aren't you pop?

Yea, you already protect and aid people...???