Hes literally fucking dropping by the hour wtf Sup Forums you promised me he was gonba win FL

Hes literally fucking dropping by the hour wtf Sup Forums you promised me he was gonba win FL

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2012/11/day-before-election-day-outlook-45-have-voted-ds-lead-rs-by-167000-ballots.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Florida,_2012
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums is mostly always wrong

Sorry mexican, but you're going to have to go home soon. No amount of annoyance to Sup Forums will prevent that.

sage this stupid shitskin.

no, faggot

Sup Forums is always right
praise kek

he's still poised to win the state you cucks, use your heads and stop depending on (((NATE SILVERRR))) to spoon feed you information

FUUUUUCK, the meme magic is strong tonight.

witnessed

can we please stop using polls now? it's fucking election day. just make sure to vote.

>nate shekelberg
lol

JEB SURGE

When can we expect to be hearing the results?

>Tied in early voting when Romney was behind 3%

FL is a pretty safe bet for Trump

don't you see the pattern in the pic that you posted? everytime he is winning they adjust the polls to make it look like he is losing again

There's no way Florida is going blue. Not after Hillary tiny lead in early voting and the fact that Trum has a +16 lead among election day voters. 0% chance for Hillary.

Florida Absentee Ballots and Early Voting: 11/7/2016

Absentee Ballots Requested: 3,365,391

R: 1,314,813 (39.1%)
D: 1,322,382 (39.3%)
I: 644,291 (19.2%)
Other: 83,905 (2.5%)

Absentee Ballots Returned: 2,549,653

R: 1,047,119 (41.1%)
D: 980,440 (38.5%)
I: 457,756 (18%)
Other: 64,338 (2.5%)

Percent of Absentee Ballots Returned by Party:

R: 79.6%
D: 74.1%
I: 71.1%
Other: 76.7%

Early Votes: 3,874,942

R: 1,425,312 (36.8%)
D: 1,580,003 (40.8%)
I: 779,639 (20.1%)
Other: 89,988 (2.3%)

Absentee Ballots Returned and Early Votes: 6,424,595

R: 2,472,431 (38.5%)
D: 2,560,443 (39.9%)
I: 1,237,395 (19.3%)
Other: 154,326 (2.4%)

Absentee Ballots Returned have 66,679 more Votes for Trump, and Early Votes have 154,691 more Votes for Hillary.

For reference, Romney had 79,365 more Absentee Ballots and Obama had 246,985 more Early Votes, giving Obama 167,620 more Votes (Absentee ballots and Early Votes combined) before Election Day.
miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2012/11/day-before-election-day-outlook-45-have-voted-ds-lead-rs-by-167000-ballots.html

Obama won Florida by 74,309 Votes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Florida,_2012

This means Romney pulled in 93,311 more Votes on Election Day than Obama.

Hillary's current margin is 88,012 more Votes (Absentee ballots and Early Votes combined), meaning Hillary has a gap of 5,299 Votes to win Florida assuming Trump performs the same as Romney on Election Day.

This is also not taking into account the Independent Vote, which polls more favorably for Trump.

Hillary has not secured a sufficient margin of the Early Vote, meaning the State of Florida will go Red on Election Day.

Source: countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

WTF i want to back a winner!
im voting hillary now!

trump will win all but DC

This. MAGA, you dumb cuck.

Who cares about polls at this point. The moment of truth will reveal itself soon. Stop wasting time on these things.

So happy racists like you will commit suicide after today's results

exit polling will start in a few hours and be ongoing.

have we been at meme war this long?

i've lost track of the timespan

These percentages have done nothing but go up in his favor in the last 2 weeks.

A month ago it was 9%, then 20%, 2 days ago it was 33%, now it's 45%..

>throwing away your vote

Do we have an estimated of who's leading allover in the early votes?

*Overall

TRUMP WILL LOSE

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SO YELLOW FEVER

WE ASIANS WILL RISE AS YOU FALL

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't analysis like this work on a "if the primary were held today" basis?
I don't know how it actually works, but there's a difference between saying "if we all voted today, then Trump would have a 1% chance of winning" and "Trump has a 1% chance of winning come election time", and I think the difference is that the latter number is really hard to know because you've got no idea what events will influence the election up to the voting point.

>Still using Nate Silver

Come on, nothing is changing in the actual electorate right now. Fuck off with your concern trolling.

Trump will win. Praise Kek. Praise him

Trump will win. Kek wills it. Praise Kek

This, ctr will be in full force trying to discourage people to vote by saying trump is doing badly.

Just go out and vote.

KEK WILL WIN PRAISE TRUMP

delicious tears