podbay.fm/show/1261418557

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt and comics: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Soundtracks: mega.nz/#F!Bxcn3LbC!JZSLtIcE_E510tzc3czCdg
Streaming: ctoon.party/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (use spoiler tags)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/
>/sug/ image archive
su.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KhvqED3Ud48
grumpyfaceblog.tumblr.com/post/167561729283/save-the-light-v102-patch-live-on-xbox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon

lapis is crapis

man fuck off those episodes were all super depressing and then it just ends like that

whaT HAPPEnS NEXT FUCK YOU SUCAROSE

not enough nigger desu senpai
on the other hand, that's kinda a good thing

lapis is flapis

honestly. we waited like 6 months for Depression Universe TM and now we're back on hiatus until probably January or February. I want to commit suicide

I still think Kevin and Andy are gonna need two separate spin-offs along with whatever Lars is doing.

Lapiven is by the moon and stars!

Cute!

tsk tsk

Humans should carry their team mates

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true

Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?

Hooray, our fag and nigga count is up, good job everyone!

before this guy came along, I never used either of those words, but now that I've gotten a taste of using them, I think I'm hooked!

>Lapis was thrown out of the show for being pretty

pretty shitty

>this thing
>pretty

she was making all the wonky lookin fucks feel bad about themselves

Hell yes

Gettin an arc, and will look even more pretty by the end. Jelly fags will cry.

So you say you are niggerdicted?

>Gettin an barn
fix'd
and she got it already

look at that face, that is a face that loves burning people alive.

that was a fagcellent pun there, I guess I would be niggerdicted to using the language, at least until the guy stops posting, then I might go back to lurking more.

Can't wait for the new year, new episodes, and hopefully less hiatuses. Hiatusi? How do you pluralize hiatus anyways?

You completely ignored me dropping the K-bomb

I can report you again, you know. If you don't have anything about Steven Universe to say or discuss or waifufag about, then go away and/or stop.

Don't worry. I'll make sure this thread is an improvement,
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag

I don't think you're in any position to order anyone around, sir.

*for being the worst and tainting the show with her shittiness

how long until certain people get angry about this

Good work.

>Doesn't smoke much
>much.

How long before he gets busted for weed at a convention?

First of all I actually post a lot, at least 80% of on-topic discussion in these threads involves me. I have obviously read the rules too and just so you know announcing your report is against the rules. I'm actually glad you've been quoting the rules page though because now everyone can see that posting racism outside of certain boards is in fact against the rules and I wasn't just making it up.

As soon as someone posts it on reddit.

I'm off tonight /sug/ and I'm about to eat some pizza and drink some more. Any draw requests for when I'm totally gone? Hope ya'll have a wonderful night and new SU episodes come out soon.

Also, what do ya'll expect with the upcoming eps? Other than Space Lars

kiss kiss

Some Andy and YD art.

Zircon and Topaz. I love them. How did you enjoy the latest Bomb, user?

Garnet dressed up (Maybe with the same hair style but optional) As pic related?

Like, Maybe the fusions Ruby/Sapphire give with the other CGs.

Oh look at this, mistah high and mighty thinks he's tha centah of tha thread he does. put ya money where ya mouth is, I challenge ye to not post anything else this thread. if yah claim is right, tha thread should stop dead, and we'll be forced ta acknowledge you're right. But if tha thread keeps going strong, ya have to admit tha you aren't tha important and leave for a full 24 hours.

What say ye? will ye take mah wager, or are ya going to chicken out?

All that work for no reason

I enjoyed it a lot, mostly because it was more SU. I didn't think the episodes were strong enough to end the hiatus, but I don't think they were exactly meant to, more like CN was hoarding episodes. It was also obvious that the Sadie episode was meant to be a Halloween special, of sorts. I am curious what's going to happen with Lapis in the following episodes, she just bolted I mean.

it was for his mental health not smoking

Alright but the moralfag user was starting to get on my nerves

I'd love to see more Paddy fanart, can never have enough of her adorableness. I'm fully expecting at least two Diamond reveals this season, and probably have a few gems added to the Crystal gems. Could also see the start of a second gem war by the end of this season, and Nanafua rallying the townsfolks to train for an invasion.

I sounded like a dick there, but you're right

It's better than jascucks fighting it out with sapphirefag when they're both just equally shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=KhvqED3Ud48

Fuck off.

Next episode is Lars of the Stars and is the surprise start of a pretty big 'Shipwrecked' arc (crash landed on a non-gem alien planet). Secret nature of gems and corruption is revealed, and in the end it sort of sneaks up on everyone that Gem War 2.0 has become real and moved beyond just 'The Crystal Gems', with 'The Rebellion' now having a space fleet, dozens/hundreds of members, control of multiple planets and space stations, etc.

actually......I noticed that too, so moralfag is basically confirmed to be the shitposter that started those jascuck versus sapphirefag fights? Now I really want to see them banned.

And we will see that from Steven's POV... how?

would've been fine if this cooldown arc was released as weeklies.

9/29 - Dewey Wins
10/6 - Gemcation
10/13 - Raising the Barn
10/20 - Back to the Kindergarten
10/27 - Sadie Killer (since that's the same day all the CN Halloween episodes aired.
11/3 - Kevin Party

Release "Lars of the Stars" bomb in late November/early December, and then air the rest of season 5 in January/February

stop samefagging sapphirefag you wad of concentrated cancer

I mostly blame the jasperfags because they turned sapphirefag into a meme by requesting sultan to draw art of him.

Post filenames

Lapis has no breasts.

You’ve already demonstrated you can add and delete (You)s at whim, kill yourself already.

>fag
>nigger
Can we please make it to 100 this time guys

Dumb jascuck.

not sapphirefag or samefagging, and I'll screenshot all of my post to prove it if I have to.
I don't care who really starts it, just saying, it is odd that the fights stopped right around the time that moralfag showed up.
So there's a good bet one of you is the same person as .

Nah, neither of them has had any reason to start arguing in the first place.
Although the guy up above who's calling everyone who talks about them sapphirefag is not making the thing any better.

what time do you think lapis will return this season? i wanna guess a few episodes befor the finale, like episode 17-21

I guess I'll have to face
That in this awful place
I shouldn't show a trace of doubt
But pulled against the grain
I feel a little pain
That I would rather do without
I'd rather be free, free, free
I'd rather be free, free, free
Free, free, free from here

She has no tits
She has no ass
This gem is a fucking disgrace

/ourguy/

Sapphirefag shitted up many threads, he is worse than any of the Jasperfags who mainly stay in their own bubble like their waifu

Man, even in non THICC fanart, BD still finds a way to be T H I C C

Have you seen the 'Lars of the Stars' first two minutes preview? They end up crash-landing and it becomes a survival/'going native'/escape story for a few episodes, with a payload of corruption lore.

Reminder that Jasper and Pearl will bond over belonging to best diamond Pink Diamond

just /trash/ my shit up fampai

>They stay in their own bubble
Only, they are constantly shitting on other waifufags besides him.
>Ex: Peri, Lapis, and any other fags who dare say they're better
>They also use him as a form of insult which so wouldn't summon anyone if they were seeking the attention.
I'm not sure the jasperfags are making their case any good if they instigate the shit 24/7

>sapphirefag continuing to talk about himself in third person because no one else is retarded enough to like him or defend his cancer

blow your brains out already delusional fuck

>Did not even say sapphirefag once
Jesus christ, see what I mean?
They're like asking for sapphirefag to come eat them out.

r/ing sapphirefag committing suicide

>its been over 2 weeks
>the game is still unplayably glitchy and filled with bugs
>the devs said it was supposed to be patched over a week ago
>its not

Retard.

jasperfags

THERE IS NO PATCH ON XBOX YOU FUCKING SONYNIGGER FAGGOT POO IN THE LOO EUROKEKOULD SUB-HUMAN

>Xbots didn't get shit
Oh, my bad.

The Save The Light game is way prettier than I thought it would be. I'm glad it exists.

Also, adding to the nigger and fag counters.

grumpyfaceblog.tumblr.com/post/167561729283/save-the-light-v102-patch-live-on-xbox

?

/sug/ is dead, why even stay, the show will not return for months, and the fandom is petering out too. It's all returning to nothing, everything is tumbling down.

What fanbase should I join if I leave this place

Just... die...

*drowning

Considering how sheltered and dumb the Zoomans are, I wonder how they'd react to Blue Diamond just pulling a few out and going to cuddle on her bed with them while crying over Pink.

this one. its great.

homestuck

stupid lapshit

Wut?

/trash/ /sug/

Possibly none
Same thing I said back when I got out of homosuck before hussie killed himself

Do this every thread please.
Before the finale, I'd guess about episode 13-16, not too long I don't think, maybe even next bomb.

Sapphirefag turned himself into a meme

i wish