Flash behind Felicity

>Flash behind Felicity

Crisis on Earth X thread. Is anybody actually hype for this? I'm only in it for some hopefully ludicrous speedster action

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gBwEGrdjIUM?t=5m51s
newyorker.com/magazine/2003/11/10/the-race-card
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>No Martian Manhunter

Booo

>>Flash behind Felicity
Wow, that is pretty bad.

Can't wait for all the FUCK DRUMPF moments.

whos he guy in the gold helmet?

>Black costume for Isis

Why? Her white costume in the Halloween episode was perfect

>Felicity
>Iris
>Maggy

No Manhunter, Firestorm, or even Diggle. Why are those fools even relevant here. At least Harry is useful with having no meta or fighting skills. And who da fuck is Midas Touch man with the Golden Helmet. Here is a larger pic too

Doctor Fate

>Flash and Supergirl aren't front and center but Felicity is.
>No Constantine
>No Detective Lance

I think it’s the Ray.

The Ray, a hero from Earth X.

They all look miserable. Is smiling that hard?

>CWfags still want John Constantine in their leatherclad speedster nazi fight special.

Capeshit was a mistake.

>Bro what is this white nonsense?
>I don't know

I like Isis suit, but i don't understand why they made another one. The white one was pretty good.

>Felicity
>Iris
Name two worse characters in the entire combination of series.
>>No Detective Lance
Thank fucking god. I haven't watched Arrow in a while, but his character has been ruined by muh alcoholism
>Whoops, just relapsed again

>he doesn't want to see Constantine fighthing nazis with mystical powers

Iris is next to barry, it must be a couples thing

DC Bombshells did that. And I really don't want another cringeworthy attempt to graft a Supernatural ripoff that tried to pass as a Hellblazer adaption onto a universe of primary-coloured capes.

Constantine doesn't work with action, that's why he gets his ass kicked any time he picks a physical fight.

Iris isn't in costume

ISIS, not Iris.

he knows its bullshit

When is Felicity leaving? The actress already called out Guggie on his "reverse sexism" comment in all of her social media accounts.

It's only a matter of time.

Most of those are clearly the result of him being the rookie of the group, even in the trailer he said he never fought anyone so he has some of the most potential but at the moment is one of the weakest. He may have a red suit but he is very green

>We'll be stuck with the most boring Wells forever.

I forget the Captain Cold actor is half black.

Why the fuck are you posting that here?

Felicity more forward than Oliver, Iris behind Barry

YOU'RE TOO SOON, user.

is this plot thread ever gonna be resolved? it seems like they're gonna set up for Legion of Doom/Injustice League/Whatever for the next film

Wait THAT is the white costume people kept talking about? It was just the end of a halloween episode. Everyone but her had a field outfit at that point so they had to give her something to wear. I never thought that was gonna be a permanent one.

Well, Lois WAS the key, she stopped Supes from going on a rampage, so I guess that's it for that particular tease.

>Wish I was trapped in the Speed Force right now

Speedy Gonzalez is either from Injustice timeline, or from a timeline where Supes was never snapped out of his rez sickness.

>Flash behind Felicity
Why wouldn't the main character of the first and longest running CW DC series be front and center?

I wanna know who the fuck the guy in green standing next to her is.

It was pretty close to accurate to Isis' classic costume

Giving her a black leather jacket is just really boring in comparison

Anyone got the grave pictures?

I think it's admirable you imagine they're ever going to refer to this event ever again.

>Next film

Women are short, and go in front.

Have you never taken a group photo before?

How have the shoes been this season? Dropped Arrow when Ollie survived getting stabbed then falling off a mountain. Thought last season of Flash was bad and thought last season of Legends was based.

>Snart back

Can they make it for good now?

user...

Man, the Ray's helmet looks really, really fucking cheap.

Arrow got worse after the stabbing.

And then better last season, it's been alright so far this season but that's because I fast forward through Felicity scenes

WTF I love Nazis now.

>How have the shoes been this season?

Hurting my feet a little but they're undeniably fashionable

she did complain about the white outfit as impractical.

no skirt.

this does not please the Mick

She's an air manipulating sorceress. She doesn't need her costume to be as practical as the literal ninjas on her team.

>now

All hail /ss/ Supergirl

more of preference on her part than practicality

i mean she's still not used to time travel after all.

given more time with the screw-ups (or master her totem) and she'll be more game to wearing the white suit?

Mein gott that's a good suit

Still no MM or Supes

Supes isn't a regular, he's had less appearances than everyone in the picture except Ray

There's no reason to call up his actor and fly him out to Vancouver when there's 20 other characters who have binding contracts that keep them on set all the time

It's the lack of J'onn that bugs me since his actor has been a regular since the beginning of Supergirl's show. The actor moved to Canada for this job

I'm really glad I dropped the CW shit. it really has gotten Smallville-tier now. they should've stuck to the crime drama esque atmosphere with comic book-y overtones as opposed to trying to go full comic book. it just feels like its trying too hard now.

j'onn assumes martian form to the others
mick freaks out and uses his heat gun
j'onn incapacitated for the rest of the crossover

BS but that's something the legends are known for.

A crossover flick with the Injustice universe would be pretty dope.

You know Hugo Boss would design some damn stylish New Reichsmen costumes.

they already teased it already after all

MY PANTS

eobard is still evil or a mole?

or is this actual earth-x harrison wells?

Wells.

>And who da fuck is Midas Touch man with the Golden Helmet.
Looks a bit like the Guardian, but James Olsen is the Guardian in Supergirl and this guy is certainly not black.

Where is Ralph Dibny?

The Ray?

>you will never be dommed by nazi supergirl

why live

So who's betting money that the crossover part of supergirls episode won't start until the last 3 minutes like the last two.

How does this work? I mean, some of the characters would be based on real people, while others are made up. Like, how could they make a story about Superman being evil if they've never even seen Superman?

Seriously though, why isn't Supergirl and Flash up front too? It is that kind of bs that lead to speculations that Felicity is sleeping with someone WB executive in order to obtain the significant influence that she is given.

i blame barry and/or the legends.

although someone is making toys of them in-universe.

Why can't he exist as a fictional hero there? Mythology might be slightly different though, like not Krypton and no cousin since they didn't know Kara.

>Evil Kara

MOMMY

The title for the supergirl crossover has part 1 in it.

Cool.

Just watched the latest season and Ralph is a treasure.

I was a little bummed at first that he's scummier than comics Ralph but he has reasons for it and besides he hasn't met Sue yet.

Before meeting Sue, Ralph was just a glory hound out to outdo Barry in the comics.

Man, Reverse Flash-X's armored look works pretty well. Too bad they just reused the original RF costume for the show.

has anyone else had a "boner gone" scene like Ralph?

>it's just Caitlin...

>tfw you screw up the timeline

Do they have a threesome?

He's basically a more Plastic Man-ish Elongated Man and if they can't get actual Plas on the show I'm fine with this compromise.

So when is this and in what order should I watch it? I can get like half of the shows on Netflix here but have to torrent the other half.

flashpoint caused it?
ralph's originally one of the particle accelerator victims (dead) so alive but slightly different is still preferable.

>Flash behind Felicity
Nothing wrong with that.

All hail the CW!

So for someone who hasn't watched most of the Arrowverse aside from seasons 1 and 2 of Arrow and Constantine, is it worth it to spend my time to be up to date with every show? I remember Sup Forums was hyped before Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl came out so I don't know.

>Mick behind NuCanary
Why? He's got loads more characterization, competence and overal relevance
NuCanary is a fucking sidelines character.

*overall
Fucking unresponsive keyboard.

>Felicity is just a tiny bit further up than Ollie even

It's Eobard Thawnbe
youtu.be/gBwEGrdjIUM?t=5m51s

Confirmed by Cavanagh himself

>the character that it's holding the whole mess is behind a character everyone doesn't give a fuck.

What!?
But he is white as fuck.

Yep, his dad is black (but I think he also has some European genes) and his mom is white. Also if you look at pictures of Wentworth with longer hair he has curly hair.

He is also often criticize by people for passing off as white and not acknowledging that he's black but Wentworth himself denied it. He also played a black guy who passed as a white guy in Human Stain.

newyorker.com/magazine/2003/11/10/the-race-card

>No Dibny
>No Diggle
>No Thea
>No Martian Manhunter
>No Firestorm
>Felicity in front of Flash

mannnn what the fuck.

He never died.

Can't wait!

he was one of the names wells said in "power outage" (season 1 episode 7) to prove to the villain of the week that he's not as heartless as he assumes wells is.

Supergirl-Flash-Arrow-Legends. That's the order.