You and me.

deez nuts

Chuck and Pattie and Marcie.

A-user-kun....!

Eclipsa/Marco
Marclipsa
Eclipsco

Search your heart.

Patty was actually an intolerable bitch to Chuck a lot of the time. People seem to forget that.
Marcie's the superior choice, as she liked Chuck too.

Though I personally prefer Charlie Brown/Lucy the most. I don't normally like bitchy or tsundere characters in my ships, but something about it just feels right to me.

Chuck and Sneed

Geez this one is hard... Then I choose... this one.

Tumblr doing its shit again.

Saitama is for fubuki. Tats is for King.

>tfw the first concept of ot3 came from this
I've had shit taste since

You can go to fucking hell.

Seriously, what I wouldn't give for a harem spin-off.

Peanuts should have the title of honorary anime or something because of all the tropes that it pioneered in the SOL genre

It should. Although everyone that I mentioned Peanuts with who happens to like SoL anime likes Peanuts. So, there is something there.

I really really really like this and how it plays to the social problems of both characters.

It's canon.

Wrong

Let me just fix that for you so it isn’t shit.

While I do approve of this ship very much, I feel like that caption is kind of shit, not the least because it gives turns Gwen into a generic slutty hentai loli personality.

Chuck isn't exactly an angel to her, sometimes it seems like even when they shared so many things in common but he prefers fantasize that he has something in common with Little Red Hair even when he doesn't know her because he is superficial and he really cares about appeareance.

Patty isn't a bitch or tsundere, she really has many good feelings about him and she isn't exactly secretive about it with him, do you remember the comic strip where they go to the carnaval? Good grief she really try to "help him" to flirt with her. At the end Charlie ruins the night by remember her that he would wish to be able to do these things with Little Red Hair. (what a jerk)

I heard that Patty is inspired in Chultz's second wife so probably this dynamic about Charles mentioning his crush to her is probably based in real life or a similar conduct between them.

P.S: What's wrong with Tsunderes? There are good tsundere characters and there are bad tsundere characters.

Gwen would totally be in charge in that relationship.

You’re Implying that she could control Ben, despite the fact that no matter how many times she tried to act as his external conscience, he still acted out, sometimes with disastrous results. It would probably be a relatively equal balance of power.

I’ll be honest, this would be a pretty hilarious reboot for the series and might be the only Harem anime I would watch.

how did this never make it into that sticker book

lucy you faggot

Why king. He's a Neet, I'm sure she'd get sick of his shit soon.

That's not even the best OTP from that franchise you faggot

this guy gets it

cute

What a shit taste.

>beta bitchboy that can only handle a waifu that fawns over him

I like their current relationship, not them as a couple ever. Mostly because Cass is like 19 and Basil is probably 30.

The is the new Ross and Rachel in that it was cute at first but the continuous will-they-won’t-they relationship drama it has created is making me hate it.

Magnus Chase/T.J. Jr.

Fuck you, Riordan.

>Being skeeved by a mere eleven year age gap in a relationship between two consenting adults.

That's just another teenager drama couple without any new original dynamic and zero chemistry or naturalness in their relationship. While we can explain why Patty likes Charlie and why Charlie doesn't want a romantic relationship with her or why Wirt likes Beatrice and she corresponds that feeling we can't explains why Marco likes Star.

Marco likes Star because "they are best friends" that's cliche but it's ok. And he likes her because he is boring of his normal life and wants to live adventures and she is his portal to do so... That's dumb and childish and it isn't cute it's like he could broke with her or lose any interest in her if she was a normal girl. (Good grief he is just like Connie now that I think about it)

i find them really complementary to each other, with their friendship being one of the most natural and cute
why did Sup Forums turn on them? they used to love them

>Chultz
This is now my favourite misspelling/type of his name.

It’s not a misspelling, it’s the name of Schulz’s and Charlie Brown’s combined form.

Probably when it started weighing the show down with unsatisfying relationship drama and shipping wars, turning from something you could watch the show for into something you had to watch the show in spite of.

Too much "will they, won't they". Constantly using it as a source of drama is antithesis to the entire draw.

Hail brothers!
Quiet you.

Patty x Marcie

(You)

Peter and Tinkerbell.

OP has great taste but honestly anything with Patty works.

How are them complementary?

Sometimes tumblr and reddit comes to Sup Forums to express their opinions in our territory and to pick fight with Sup Forums because they enjoy with others people. Sup Forums isn't particularly fond of Star.

There is nothing natural about them, she is a girl who doesn't want take any responsability and she is really stupid academically, Marco is an A alumn who likes security and suddenly he discovers that Star is awesome and he likes being in danger (this concept is stupid and weird coming from the guy that he was supposed to be before of meet her) and after that he uses her like a vehicle to get more dangerous adventures, because he is boring.

The rest of their relationship is teenage drama and "we are best friends".

Good grief... I wrote it wrong... thank you for the correction.

I like lucy I think that her relationship with Charlie is good, but I prefer Patty there is nothing that can beat the "Poor sweet baby" scene.

every thread, every time

Is this a Chultz thread now

kek

The immediate shift from Jarco to TomStar pretty much solidified that they're really stretching the "will they won't they" thin.

Also this.

Post the full thing

Everyone neglects what a great pair these buddies are.

Not Sup Forums but fuck it

>animu Snoopy vs the Red Baron fights
I'd watch it

myownclone.jpg

THIS.

They always were meant to each other.

Hue
I don't think this world can hold two Lucys

What is that? It looks cool.

It's some cool fan art for the video game Psychonauts. I highly recommend playing it. Especially if you like shows like Gravity Falls. You can get the game dirt cheap for like 5 dollars these days.

better than canon

broken, but never defeated

Hitler and Eva Braun.

She even killed herself for him.

Get your cheap family guy joke ship out of here

It would be fucked up in real life, the amount of experience, both sexual and maturity-wise makes it weird. There's a reason you don't see too many relationships with an age difference that big, unless it's like 30-40. Cass can't even drink.

Also she's mentally younger than 19, even though she's a human weapon.

No, user, it's mastubation

so a 19 year old whos out and active in the world cant date a 30 year old from Sup Forums because the 30 year old is not mature enough, if we go by your retarded logic. you are the reason why theres so many men worried about being called pedophiles for dating 19 year old women when they themselves are 22. and thats not a joke, you can find a bunch of forum hits of guys worried about NINETEEN year old women despite being only a little older

>six fingers

hail, sister ship

Robot Chicken did this as well.