”Oh good grip! Wow you DO NOT want to pick a fight with this person!”

>”Oh good grip! Wow you DO NOT want to pick a fight with this person!”

Who the fuck says shit like this?

Short, nasally-voiced California hipsters, that's who.

That dialogue was practically written for Eisenberg's shitty delivery.

>One would never want to go VERSUS this guy!

People with enough money to not give a shit.

>Remind me to never DAWN OF JUSTICE this fellow.

I mean that's not really that crazy of a thing to say, you could have picked a better quote. People, believe it or not numales, in the world actually judge one another by handshakes. It's kind of a thing. A stupid thing, but a thing regardless.

>Who the fuck says shit like this?
He's teasing them so that when he finally made his reveal they would think "why didn't I catch that!?"

I guess Mark Zukerberg

Autistics

That was his goal the entire time, actually. He didn't want them to kill each other, he wanted them to be able to sit down later and go, "oooohhhh, 'pick a fight.' I get it! Pretty sneaky, Lex."

Pretty sure at this point everyone knew who everyone was.

He was doing a Max Landis impression.

I cant wait to see moot wearing big green power armor in Justice League 2

>Uses the word "numales" unironically
>Considers Lexxe Luthenberg, skinny boy with girly hair, to be a chad who is sizing up Superman with a handshake.

Fuck off.

So that it huh? We some kinda Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice?

I didn't say that, and yeah I did mean numales, as in people who are too young and don't actually interact in the real world with grown people who are still attached to traditions of old.

Give someone of a certain age a limp handshake, and you're eternally a douchebag. Squeeze their hand hard and firm, and they will respect you.....it's fucking retarded, but it is what it is. Thusly, there is nothing at all weird, ridiculous, or crazy about Lex talking about another man having a strong grip, because people literally do this every single day.

That's what Batman and Superman thought.

Only Luthor and the audience understood his inside joke.

I wish I could tell someone was a douchebag from just a handshake. Like an idiot, I have to wait until they say words like "numale" and "thusly".

The fact that you also used numale incorrectly is doubly embarrassing.

Have you seen Mark Zuckerburg?

That was a Whedon line you fool. Oh, wait...

Not even that user but ur retarded and an over sensative faggot. Who even uses douchebag anymore ourside of numales?

I, too, like cherry jolly ranchers.

>One would never want to go V this guy!

how does this make it better? Mark Zuckerberg is a sub-human scum bag. Lex is at least a respectable scumbag and who manage to still come across like a average person. he's supposed to be a charming villain with intellect, not a bratty web designer.

Someone who's very obviously rubbing in their faces the fact that he knows who both of them are and that he's going to make them fight each other.
Someone so smug about being smart that he just can't help himself.

Hack screenwriters

He has something in his teeth.

You're clearly a triggered numale who fist bumps or N slaps out of fear of being judged for his handshake. It's okay.

>with superman gone, we need a way to keep the peace... Not just one superhero, but a team... A league... Devoted to the purpose of justice... Some kind of... League of justice
Jesus christ synder

So a child. A moron's idea of what an evil genius is.
He is not being clever but suspicious. He raises suspicions regarding insidious plans as well as being coked out of his fucking mind.

Have you ever read a Luthor story in your life

Sup Forums v. Reddit: Dawn of Shitposting.

>numales, in the world actually judge one another by handshakes
Jesus Christ you people need to get over your bogeymen. Also, judging someone's character by their handshake is an old person/baby boomer thing more than anything else.

user he was calling the people who didn't know that numales. You really need to work on your reading comprehenstion.

That would imply that Sup Forums and Reddit put aside their differences and get along in a future sequel

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

MMM
I LOVE IT
I LOVE BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER
i wish lexposting caught on

>Who the fuck says shit like this?

Isn't that the question of the day?

Perhaps to take on tumblr? EA?

I was actually hoping there wqs a twist in this story and he was Alexander Luthor JR.