Sup Forums TELL ME WHO THE FUCK TO VOTE FOR. ITS ELECTION DAY AND I STILL CANNOT DECIDE...

Sup Forums TELL ME WHO THE FUCK TO VOTE FOR. ITS ELECTION DAY AND I STILL CANNOT DECIDE. BOTH CANDIDATES SEEM FUCKING HORRIBLE AND ITS A WASTE OF A VOTE TO GO THIRD PARTY.

Trump

Would you enjoy nuclear war with Russia?
If that sounds bad to you vote Trump.

>ITS A WASTE OF A VOTE TO GO THIRD PARTY
so now that I know you're retarded...

if your still undecided then don't vote.

Just vote Trump for the fun of it.

>standard corrupt politician vs first candidate in several decades to not be bought out
Wow real hard choice you got there burger.

If you are undecided why have you not been reading their books?!?
I prefer what Trump has to say in his books. Fuck the speeches from both candidates; they are just advertisements. Fuck the news; they are just third-hand sources lapping money out of the hands of the people that matter.
It's too late to sit down and educate yourself, user... At the very least, go to the candidates websites and review their policies there (as close to from their own mouths as you can get for a tl;dr) and make a slightly educated decision.

Whoever you pick, just go vote.

Vote for Clinton. Trump is a dangerous and idiotic man. He is not qualified running the country in any way, shape, or form.

Clinton is experienced and intelligent. She understands international diplomacy and basic economic principles. She is the only rational choice.

lol you sound incredibly stupid.

but yeah I guess just flip a coin. one vote doesn't matter.

Oh this (((argument))) again. Grow up and pick a side.

TRUMP

Democracy only works if its people actually base their votes upon research, insight of various areas of politics and considering what each candidate is campaigning for.

The choice is up to you, I would personally vote for Clinton if I had the chance, since Trump has shown himself to be too immature to be the POTUS, with his constant interrupting and lacking answers being a big red flag for me.

>ITS A WASTE OF A VOTE TO GO THIRD PARTY.
A Trump win opens the possibility of 3rd parties having a chance in the future.
A Hillary win cements the establishment never losing power ever.

get on the trump train, if he loses it dont matter, if he wins you get to join the biggest hype train of 2016

If I get duubs you have to write in Jeb!

>then don't vote

Yes, I took your bait, darling ;)

>Don't want to vote 3rd party
Well then trump is the obvious choice
>posting a blank gif
At least post SOMETHING next time, baka.

literally one thing matters

>corruption in government

Trump ends career politicians by setting term limits on congress.

>At least post SOMETHING next time, baka.

It's not blank on my 1920-1080 monitor.

It's very Kawaii also.

You are not voting for the candidates, you are voting for their advisors.

Clinton doesn't even listen to the opinions of others. Trumps strongest asset is that is great at listening to expert advice and acting accordingly.

Use your head and vote Trump!

hillary is the best option dude.

3rd party isn't a waste depending on your location. If you're not in a battleground state 3rd party is good to vote for as it raises their profiles.

Trump for the lels

CHECKED
also isnt hillaries vp some white hating bitch?

>It's not blank on my 1920-1080 monitor.

Trump will make Akari uninvisible.