Trump: If we don't win 'it won't mean a damn thing'

washingtonpost.com/video/politics/trump-if-we-dont-win-it-wont-mean-a-damn-thing/2016/11/07/b7d41e36-a52d-11e6-ba46-53db57f0e351_video.html

Why is he such a defeatist little bitch? Say what you want about Bernie, but at least when he lost the primary election he didn't personalize his defeat and whine about it. Instead he pivoted the funds and infrastructure from his campaign into its own grassroots activism platform and got out on the trail for his primary opponent, in turn showing at the end the day he actually gives a shit about the issues.

This clown's just like "peace the fuck out rubes, if you don't give me what I want all I lost was some time away from my gold tower."

But for some reason Sup Forums still expects to find a champion for the working man in someone who's never once in his life been told there was something he wanted that he couldn't have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_7EgX-Fi5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't convince people to vote by saying "Hey if we don't win, no big deal."

He needs people to believe this is all or nothing.

>Instead he pivoted the funds and infrastructure from his campaign into its own grassroots activism platform
No he bought a house and gave the rest to hillary.

He is right. We have gone too far to fail now.
youtube.com/watch?v=h_7EgX-Fi5Q

God damn this kinda shit makes me mad. We fucking put everything we had and more to help him, he can at least appreciate that as a victory. Fuck

Becauses it's really the last stand.

Trump isn't wrong though. If Hillary wins, it'll mean that the MSM has the power to push whatever narrative they want.

I wasn't happy with the quote either. Trump is part populist and yeah, part selfish. I bet even if he wins, he regrets running just to be called Hitler and have half the population hate him now. Its the kind of thing that just might make someone bitter.

When Bernie lost the primary he sold out all his supporters, backed the enemy of his cause and cashed out. Trump is right. If he doesn't win, there will be no change from within the system.

>trump loses
>builds own trump house
>starts ruling the country

We always knew he would cry sour grapes if he lost. The man will never admit he was defeated in a way that damages him.

>We fucking put everything we had and more to help him, he can at least appreciate that as a victory. Fuck
This is the mentality of a loser, user. Losers aren't winners, and you're obviously not one.

Bernie didnt persinalize his defeat because Shillary paid him off and because he doesnt want to die.

Personalize*

Also dat id

What an egomaniac and sore loser.

> Say what you want about bernie
> Literally signed deals with the Clinton camp to not criticize her.
> Has game literally rigged against him from the start.
> Still siphoning money from well meaning citizens thinking he had a chance.
> Folded like a greasy kike after railing on her corruption.

Yeah. Based Bernie really made a difference and stood up to corruption and the establishment!

Clinton deserves nothing but contempt from every literally every avenue of society even if she wins.

What's wrong with that? He's right, we won't accomplish shit if we come all this way and Hillary wins. It'll be same old same old.

This is our last chance to keep our demographic situation from getting totally unfixable through voting, we either do it now or never. There's no chance in the future, there will be too many Hispanics.

Why do you keep reposting this spam?

Bernie was literal controlled opposition, he signed a deal to not critisize her. Of course he was going to take the defeat and help Hillary, that was the plan the whole time you idiot.

This. After finding that shit that from the emails (which was after he caved and supported her) I was pretty fucking mad. I don't hope to trust any politicians anymore. Fuck all of it and all of them

Can this faggot just off himself?

If hillary wins then there's go the country. Her policy will lead to only terrible things for America. She'll pick liberal judges all across the land.

I bet $10,000 Melania's voting for Hillary

Stop spamming this shit

yes because even if Trump loses he wins and if he wins, he wins

He's leaving no room for defeat, no options other than victory.
He's telling his followers that there are no second chances, making sure they go out and vote. Scaring them basically, but gently.

Because bernie was literally bought and paid for by the DNC

No one bought Trump, jesus fuck hillshills are literally incapable of reason, i cannot wait for Trump to win

Also i thought you said this thread got removed because of 'MUH SAFE SPACE' please fucking kill yourself friendly

He already knows

He's right, if he doesn't win we might as well be dropped into 1984. Expect a lot of freak accidents for political deterrents, mob tyranny from SJW snitches and the house to never be red again.

>we

you dont live here

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

It won't mean a damn thing, he and his supporters will still be white trash.

>he doesn't know America influences the world

Your stupid country ruins everyone elses with your stupid politics. Mexico is filling up with fucking Syrians and Somalis because of Killary's bullshit.

>wife will cuck him up and leave him for a jew/nigger
>1%ers will boycott his business

Unless he 'wins' (i.e. gets preselected as president), 2 years from now his JUST pictures will be all over the news

Saved.

You're right. You should build a wall to keep them out

kek. Who the fuck comes up with that shit?

They're not staying, they're on their way to your backyard, but they still shit up the already shitty place. As if we didn't have enough with all the sudacas coming into Mexico in their way to commiefornia.

bernie was a plant you delusional faggot retard cuck. he was never going to win, he never tried to win. all he did was shout buzzowords and talk about a magical fantasy land that will never and could never exist. he's some worthless kike who never worked a real job in his entire life

You're basically admitting that you're a puppet.

A very stupid one too

If trump losses is because of his own flaws and ever more shrinking voting base (sis white red necks) you can blame anyone you want but at the end of the day he had the world's imagination he is utterly incompetent when it comes to human relations