Whose reaction are you looking forward to the most, Sup Forums?

Whose reaction are you looking forward to the most, Sup Forums?

My normiebook friends

dickhead drumpf
i bet he drops dead!

You know hillary will win, right?

Both

>hillary wins, Sup Forums loses their shit and feminists/normies rejoice
>trump wins, feminists/normies loses their shit and Sup Forums rejoice

drumpfs
His bitch fit will be hilarious.

His eyes look dead.

Sjws

r/politics and CNN

#1 - Hillary. I bet she doesn't even do a concession speech but lets a staffer do it because "muh health!"

After watching her humbled...
>bill maher
>all of cnn
>bleeding megyn kelly
>that fat woman on CNN who lost her shit cause Trump said pussy
>Nate Pyrite
>at least one CTR staffer

Honorable mention: I want to see Podesta the Molesta's face when Wikileaks drops hard proof of their pedo ring the day after Trump's inauguration when it's too late for Obama to pardon them.

Everyone's. It'll be brexit x 200. It's going to be great.

she promised to GTFO.

Morning Joe

I can't wait to see the looks on the faces of these three smug Drumpf shills after he loses.

>but muh Brexit
>but muh establishment
>b-but muh e-e-mails

Sure thing there kiddo.

Someone NEEDS to make a compilation of them all when they come out!

I can't wait for the first Trudeau/Trump meeting.
It will be glorious.

This cunt and all of his tv show host buddies.

Cenk's reaction will be great as well.

Shit man I hope it happens.

>you're gonna fuckin pay for the mexico wall too asshole
>p-please don't hit me mr trump

people who look like this

the leaf constituency.

If Trump wins, it will be a victory, but if Hillary wins, the pendulum swings back harder next time. My prediction if Hillary wins, the next Republican candidate is Richard fucking Spencer.

>WE'RE AGAINST CORRUPTION YOU DUMBASS

The reactions of every liberal professor at my uni and seeing all the triggered snowflakes

Mine, I am going to be on a year long high. There's no telling what I'll do.

Youth and college students

the ctr shills and ironic shitposters

I'm about 90% sure Hillary will landslide this but I wish Trump would win. The number of shrieking assmad libtards would be beautiful.

Maddow cried when Comey announced more evidence in the Clinton case.

So I want to see her hang herself live on air.

Well that, and see how German media will try their best to remain smug.

swedish media

Didn't comey close the case like 2 days ago, saying that hillary dindu nuffin?

I forgot pic

>#1 - Hillary. I bet she doesn't even do a concession speech but lets a staffer do it because "muh health!"

kek, probably right

He did, but that doesn't change Maddow crying on live TV.

/pol
the butthurt here will be glorious

what the fuck rhonda you have a fight against nunes to cut for

Sup Forums's.

true

Reddit/Sup Forums
Don't have any friends kek

How did this weed loving hippie man that wanted universal healthcare turn into a man Hillary dog? Literally his DREAM CANDIDATE appeared Bernie Sanders not only did he smoke weed, defend blacks 50 years ago or whatever he also wanted universal healthcare and to tax the rich shits.

So what does he do with Bernie? Dismissed him and literally never mentions him on his show. He also for an unknown reason starts saying on every show that Hillaries emails are irrelevant.

They must have really TOUGH SHIT on him... Did he fuck a 12 year old or something?

SOUTHPARK

Those people are going to fucking implode.

everyone who said they would leave the country if trump won

Don't be silly goy.

Just because he got the votes doesn't mean anything. You know Drumpf cannot be president. Obama must step in and cancel the election.

>Trudeau pays for the whole wall so there will be more mexicans to bring to Canada

Morning Joe

I can't wait to see the looks on the faces of these smug crooked kkkillary shills after he loses.

>but muh first woman president
>but muh think of the children
>b-but muh tax returns
>b-b-but the polls

>Trudeau pays for the whole bridge so there will be more mexicans to bring to Canada
This could actually happen. Literally a man made 60 trillion dollar bridge form Mexico to Canada.

Dilbertman when he has to damage control about being wrong

When did mika become a tranny?

Sup Forums The shitposting that will commence as soon as Hillary is announced the winner will be amazing.

He's right though. Trump has pretty much no chance at this stage.

Sanders was literally on that show multiple times you degenerate faggot.

Didn't stop him from licking Hillary's dry cunt after Bernie turned into a Democrat cuck but that doesnt mean you get to make up facts Croatia.

Meme Magic will prevail and give Hillary a heart attack due to her being overwhelmed by winning.

Anderson Pooper desu
He sounds like a gay sheep when he cries I bet

This especially. Matt and Trey fucked up by painting Trump as someone who accidentally obtained the nomination and didn't want it when that's so basically false that you'd think that they were liberals. The most off the mark and off the pulse season of South Park to ever be put out.

The level of delusion on Sup Forums at the moment astounds me.
It's going to be hilarious watching posters become increasingly desperate as the night goes on.

They're fully banking on clinton being the winner for the episode on thursday
It'll be the first time they were wrong in predicting the winner

excellent choices my dudes

Something about her pisses me off. Her image just screams old dryed up liberal.

nigga do you even pay fucking attention to this shit?

king obongo

the one thing i have wanted to see since the beginning of this whole thing is just the complete disapointment and loss of hope in his eyes when trump wins

What about Obongo? How will he react?

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Trump is down in every state. He won't even take Colorado.

post source faggot

all the smug cucks on SNL

>Amy Schumer
>Miley Cyrus
>Beyonce
>Lady Gaga
>Robert De niro
>Barak Obama
>Jennifer Lawrence
>Green Day
>Cher
>Louis C.K.
>LENA DUNHAM
>Michael Moore

Sup Forumss

This is the only answer.

I kind of hope Hillary wins so that when she declares war on Russia and gets tje US nuked we can all blame the lefties.

>cenk uygur
>john oliver
>rachel maddow
>bill maher
>entire CNN staff, including that one fucker that always does stuff in front of a monitor, you know the one
>chuck "the cuck" todd
>entire twitter

and plenty more whom I can't remember right now

or when we all go to war and friendly fire the lefties saying it was collateral damage

I don't see why you're looking forward to a hunch if people celebrating but okay user

I can't believe no one said Rosie O'donnell so far. SHE'S ABOUT TO FREAK THE FUCK OUT.

maybe I like hillary clinton winning? huh? didn't think of that you fat dumb piece of shit.

The niggers and leftist morons that will chimp out and get shot.

that one uppity spic on CNN and Van Jones

>implying their candidate isn't gonna win later today

>implying she won't be hung for treason later today or hunted down by navy seals later this week

The polls haven't even opened yet.

>implying navy seals aren't gonna kill this guy instead as soon as she's sworn into office

your mom has been open and stuffed with poles all day tho

keith olbermann

I want to see Alex Jones go absolutely super saiyan

>implying it's even slightly possible that she will win the election, let alone be sworn into office

If Hillary wins, we will never have another Republican president again.

shes going to win florida. shes going to win michigan. shes called hillary clinton, and she is your next president for the next eight years you drumpf cuck

R/politics is so fucking lame

The reactions of the leaders of other countries who openly expressed their dislike for Trump.

>early voting isn't real

he's going to cry

I'd pay a few thousand kronor to have a video of Chér when she gets the news of a Trump victory.

You're going to get a Bernie Sanders + Trump + Richard Spencer.

And he'll get assassinated and that will be that.

/r/politics is the most factual, non-partisan place on the internet. its only lame because you guys support a fucking cheeto ass hat.