I'd say that : let's improve women, by making lena dunham extinct

I'd say that : let's improve women, by making lena dunham extinct.
Makes way more sense, doesnt it.

who has some time and bullets over and nothing to lose to improve women ?

*totallly just kidding of course*

Don't do shit even if you totally have nothing to lose and could literally improve the world and especially women! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhxBHlH5R04
theroot.com/articles/culture/2016/09/lena-dunham-apologizes-odell-beckham-jr/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lena Dunham is a 0/10 for good ideas in my book.
Perhaps she should stick to acting much like most of hollywood that thinks they're professional reporters because they were on tv.

>:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Wait, so she can make death threats against hundreds of millions of people at once, but if I threaten to kill her I'll go to jail?

Of course I'd never follow through with such a thing, I'm just saying, perhaps one death to save hundreds of millions would be a fair trade...

Think about it

This is why I hope Trump wins.
It's time to put women in their place again.

>actually calling for genocide and making that face

Lol this is basically Nazi level of racism from that racist whore.

Do you guys ever think that maybe you're the crazy ones because you can't understand the thought process that makes it okay to say shit like this?

These are the results you get on google images by typing in Carroll Dunham (her dad).

>racism
>white

>96859319
no.

it's not the end of kikes, it's their evolution into carbon

(you)

not long ago people like this would be put in an insane asylum

Friendly reminder:
(((Lena Dunham)))
like all kikes, oven worthy

If Trump wins she's going to improve society by moving to fucking Canada and becoming irrelevant.

She can't act. She's a terrible writer. She's ugly. She's literally the product of Jewish nepotism.

No. I understand the thought process, which is why I know she's crazy. Or just old fashioned racist.

Wait who's this fat SJW bulldyke, and why should I care about her borderline schizoid ramblings?

I want to kill that bitch

(((Lena Dunham)))

According to the (((media))), she's a super hilarious and talented writer, and her TV show Girls is brilliant.

So can we call her "literally Hitler" since she's suggesting genocide?

no, Hitler was evil

She is so thirsty it has driven her mad. It's hilarious.

just goes to show that you are violent, and that you should be put down like an animal

Edgy, Randy, but how about you sleeping early and voting early tomorrow?

Eliminate Jewish Feminists and White women would be infinitely better

Man, I am a shitskin and even I think that is just retarded.

How about applying the same principle to "improve" women?

Rape, assaults, domestic violence, cat-calling, ALL mostly committed by black males.
Sure white males are the problem because they don't want to fuck you, just like the time you got mad over that coon who didn't talk to you.

just ignore her. let's hope she keeps her promise to move to canada when trump wins.

at least there she can't molest any other relatives and hopefully freeze to death this winter

that's misogyny

Wow another creepy weird Jewish pevert what a shock

If only

Bloody hell I'm so sick and tired of people not saying what they want to say.

Just out with it son. you want to either kill her or have her killed. big fucking deal.

That kind of attitude is why Arabs are migrating to your country and raping your women. Cucks

>sexually abuses her sister
>goes batshit when a black man doesn't want to talk to her

I don't know which person I most want to see go ballistic if Trump wins but I know that Dunham is definitely one of the top ones.

Artificial wombs will make women obsolete.

You misspelt wasn't.

You think we dont understand, thats hilarious we understand your ideas better than you do

rare

>about to reply to a stupid fucking post
>look at flag

God damn Canada

I read some interesting stuff about solar winds and cosmic rays adding to the great climate change debate.

I also read some very interesting stuff on the temperature changes of the planet in geographical scale and it was fascinating.

BBC1 has started the Earth series again and it's incredible.

The fucking world has a load of interesting things going on, all ticking over in the background and completely unaffected by THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT.

White men are still shaping the world, discovering new things that's making it better for everyone to live because they ignore this trivial fly-by-night garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=OhxBHlH5R04

Why don't we slice Jews open, fuck their harts by hiring niggers, pour acid down their throats and burn them.
Just kidding.
...or am i now?

This bitch make me sick in a way another human being has never made me feel. Truly ugly person. Not just aesthetically.

Is it true she went on a tirade because OBJ rejected her?

Day of the rope WHEN?

I think I understand Lena Dunham now.

Unfortunately.

Lol.

I'm a straight white man who will outlive this cunt.

Notice how she doesn't paint faces. And most images are from behind. Normally I'd say there's some sort of psychological disorder at play here, which there might be. But the most likely explanation is she just doesn't have any talent

can I come to vacation at your place user

>Making White Straight Men Extinct
Logically if she really believes that she should kill herself since that's one less potential white male gene pool in the population.

>Carroll Dunham
>she
Carroll Dunham is Lena Dunhams FATHER
He spends all his time drawing women's vaginas to the skill level of an 11 year old.

He has made millions of dollars doing so.

soon as she makes any move towards me, she's in the crossfire.

>instant boner

Nice try, Leaf. I'm not gonna rise to your bullshit.

>be Lena Dunham
>sit next to famous black man in charity event
>he doesn't want to talk to her
>cry about how superior black bulls don't want you
>feminism.

Lena is a joke at this point, not even worth taking seriously. If anything she's helping to hold them back.

Oh. I thought they were her paintings.
It's now worse. No wonder she turned out as she has. Godless fucking creatures

Legoland, nice. You don't see that flag often.

This. Well said, fellow Brit.

She is suffering from the worlds worst case of Fox and Grapes. She's been raised in privilege, been told she can have anything she wants her whole life and now she's in Hollywood surrounded by all those attractive white men. The problem is she grew up to be a troll, both in body and and spirit and none of them will touch her.

Of course this can't be her fault! It's the cis white mans fault for being a shitlord.

I honestly feel like I'm from a different planet to these people.

See this painting. It looks like a confused 6 year old mess up their coloring in right? Like something you put on the fridge for a couple of days before throwing in the bin.

Nope, It's a Carroll Dunham masterpiece. The pictures sell for over $100,000.

All those vagina ones. They are $35,000 each and there is a lot of them too.

The guy is a white man with a woman's name who draws terrible drawings of vaginas all day and gets paid a fortune for it, he marries some jewish woman with more testosterone than him who got rich and famous for taking pictures of women with their eyes closed, this is true look it up, and he claims men did such a bad job being men.

Is there really any wonder the Lena Dunham is a piece of shit? But my god talk about privilege. She has got to be from the most privileged class in the world, the do fuck all, call yourself an artist and collect millions of dollars class.

This is one of Lena's mother, Laurie Simmons works of art that made her millions.

She draws eyes on a models eye lids, has her close her eyes and then takes a picture.

That's it. That's all she does.

Millions of dollars for this.

pic.

White men who build skyscrapers and houses, will never see a million in their lifetime but these cunts are all millionaires for their "art".

Postmodernism is truly pure concentrated cancer.

You're aware this is money laundering, right?

I don't see how it could possibly be anything but money laundering.

I mean look at this shit. This one of Carroll's earliest works.

Someone saw this, and said hey that guy has talent! He should have a career in painting.

He then spent two decades painting shit like this.

Then this phase of drawing a man with a penis for a nose for another decade.

But ever since 2010 it's been poorly drawn vaginas and poorly drawn trees.

stop giving that hideous pedophile free publicity you retards

and Albert Bierstadt painted stuff like this.

I have no problem swanning my way around London, creating precisely nothing of worth, and grandly proclaiming that art is worse than it ever has been.

Because it demonstratably is.

wouldn't it just be awesome if, the split second she said that all white men should 'go extinct', her head was vaporised by a sniper?

>Sup Forums doesn't understand the thought process that makes genociding an entire race justifiable
How new?

This guy was rejected from an art school because he didn't have enough talent.

Holy shit why do I see the merchant in all of those!?

Couldn't master the turtle?

True. I always use 'death of Marat' as a comparison. French artist, I know, but still amazing. Conceptual art is literal brain death.

It's funny because the same kind of person who would actually support this sow (who has admitted to being a sexual predator mind you) is flabbergasted that anyone could possibly support Trump.

It's different sides of a similar coin. Although Trump isn't actually calling to exterminate any races.

impressionism and abstraction was in vogue at the time, if you aren't beginning to put the pieces together on your own

google it up, there's some infograph that shows the pieces of his peers who were accepted

>as well as false accusations by white women towards black men.
Fyi, lefties acknowledged women lying about rape but only toward black men.

theroot.com/articles/culture/2016/09/lena-dunham-apologizes-odell-beckham-jr/

It's normal to romanticize foreign people I suppose. To suggest that foreign men might be better than white men isn't partivular surprising to me: it's something an uncultured simpleton might say.

But to suggest the genocide of the former, that's fucking madness.

The thing is - I GET the desire to try new things. If you've mastered a craft then why not smash its rules etc. Go nuts. But you have to have had some basis to begin with.

I use Damien Hirst as an example. I thought his skull and formaldalhyde bathed animals was shit. I think most of his stuff is shit - I'm too ignorant to really "get" abstract thought etc., and I have the humility to admit it - but some of his early stuff, like pencil sketches and paintings were really very good. After that, sure go nuts as you've proved yourself as an artist.

I just take umbridge with artists you skip the skilled stage and jump staright into their "thing" without ever proving their worth.

How new are you? You have word for word reproduced a meme that was developed in the Renaissance to get around censorship.

People like (you) are worse then neo marxists

Gaping, hairy vagina. Gross. Super surprised a jew is into this. Shocked.

When is president Donald going to take some jabs at this disgusting kike pig

you are ignorant, but at least you admit it

art is just a peacocking strategy. outside of mathematically captured forms of beauty as conveyed through composition, realism, symmetry, etc, it's PURE peacocking and fashion.

you think there's something deeper about ugg boots? don't be fucking stupid. neither is there about non-platonic art.

because it's fashion, and there are no underlying principles to which to hold people accountable, and because it attracts stupid people, and people prone to whimsy, that makes it the ideal platform to advance leftwing ideology

we don't need art that isn't platonic because we don't need ART itself to fulfill ourselves.

if you think you need andy warhol to feel complete, I really pity you.

(andy warhol was a CIA operation created to funnel money covertly to their allies, btw. every, SINGLE abstract art movement is an outgrowth of leftwing power grabs.)

she is a nothing.

unless she can create controversy around her with this shit.

she wants to be attacked by "nazis" to play the victim in the victimhood culture.

he's got bigger hogs to fry. and so do we

if we're lucky, in ten years merely SPEAKING about a celebrity in political terms will get you arrested

For me, the true artists all through history have been sculpters.

To look at this great big slab of rock, visualise something within and chip away at it until its done, knowing that one fuck up and its ruined - that's artistic skill in its purist form.

This is what happens when your art teacher overly compliments you instead of criticises you for being shit.

Teachers that have a sports background are great at giving feedback which is the biggest difference between a grouchy bitch or an enabling cunt.

>Her father is Protestant, and her mother is Jewish; Dunham has described herself as feeling "very culturally Jewish, although that's the biggest cliché for a Jewish woman to say".[14][15]

The only painting that jumps out is the one with the woman swinging on a tree branch, with the moon and foot. That looks smart. I don't get the composition of the rest.