Wow. Can we have a thread for deaths in kid friendly stuff?

Wow. Can we have a thread for deaths in kid friendly stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pypyDDPmIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Oifs6ulpd9A
youtube.com/watch?v=hsXSSbVRYKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's still alive

Film, tv, or does it matter?

I would assume, no

How?

Love how surprisingly brutal this one is. Up there with Clayton's death in Tarzan.

i guess he's not technically dead until they unfreeze him but thats kind of a stretch

I mean he got broke into pieces though, I wouldn't want to imagine the horrific image if he was unfrozen as a pile of body chunks

what is this from?

he was moving around in the credits

oh you're right his eyes move

didnt the villain in the second or third little mermaid movie suffer a similar fate where she was frozen in ice and could only move her eyes?

Something about Lizard Man (Toffee) getting eviscerated by a magi-girl in prime form, and finished off by a pillar.

I would like to know where this is from, too.

The rule of 15ths

Theatrical release of the series whose third-season-premiere villain was so thoroughly obliterated that pieces of his body could be seen flying away from the explosion.

is this a pone thing

>that webm

What the hell is this?

looks like the wing commander cartoon

That whole "movie" event had serious tonal issues, but I'll admit I was pleasantly surprised by this.

Is The Clone Wars considered kid friendly? One could literally fill this whole thread up with death scenes.

Well yeah, it was a daytime cartoon was it not?

I had a good laugh over this.
Part time villain plays a stupid game and gets his prize.

Yeah, the big bad of the movie got turned into stone and fucking shattered.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pypyDDPmIQ

>Avenge me, son

>AVENGE ME!

He also fucking sucked as a villain. How does a guy with NO power command a fucking army of thugs. If you got no power, why would they listen to you in the first place? Combine that with he being a complete moronic goofball so a strong image? Storm King also lacked that.

Terrible terrible terrible villain. Makes you glad that he barely even existed. Say what you will about King Sombra, but though he had little screen time he never felt weak and he never felt like a joke.

Also isn't it kind of crappy how the only killed villains in MLP FiM are the male ones? They don't dare to kill a single twat villain.

I don't know what this is?

You are now imagining this entire scene for separate scenarios with Gadget, American Tail, and finally Mrs. Brisby.

they usually get redeemed, execept Chrysalis.

Because Queen = Evil.

Chrysalis should die because the show is already on it's way out. No way it's going to last as long as FOP or Spongebob. But anyway it's just bullshit that they refuse to off the female villains. For one thing, Starlight Glimmer definitively deserved the death penalty. You don't create alternate realities so that previous villains win and just get excused, she had a colossal Pussy Pass. She made me truly quit the damn piece of shit show. I don't blatantly terrible people being excused, especially just because they got vaginas.

I stopped giving a shit about the show after febraury 2013.

No! They can't kill my bug waifu!

Transformers has the best deaths. Optimus Prime and Dinobot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oifs6ulpd9A

Source on this?

Capital Critters

does watership down counts

I'd say it's a weird gray area, since it was aimed mostly at kids but got away with a lot of shit because it was Star Wars. Even then there were still things that CN censored from the broadcast like pic related.

Wait, what the fuck happened there?

youtube.com/watch?v=hsXSSbVRYKE

Looks like heads were all cut off presumably by a light saber.

Clone Wars got really good later on, and Maul became an interesting and well-written villain.

Why did he turn black

post the clip of the storm trooper getting cut in half in the vents

Why are cartoons like this produced? What if the parents of some kid who watched this actually need to get rid of fucking mice? Their kid will think they're monsters.

..Jesus

Do you also have the webm of him getting drugged up and having a seizure?

Game oif Thrones.... for kids!

butcherbirds are metal as fuck

I swear to god this is Furry Game of Thrones.

It was aimed at children first but the creators dropped that one later on.