Who sick of capital cities here?

Who sick of capital cities here?

Is Ballarat non-degenerate? Im thinking about moving there to escape the degeneracy. Im the Chinese-Australian user.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JM_D2tFCaa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do mainlanders have no manners or regard for anyone other than their insect selves?

I work in an office filled to the brim with filthy mainlander scum. Any tips?

Also, fuck living in Sydney. Would much rather move to the south/central coast or a medium sized town inland somewhere. Blue Mountains is nice.

Im not a mainlander. Im old Chinese. I have little in common with mainland chinese.

Weather is 4 seasons in one day. Cold windy cunt of a place but has a big car scene.

top kek chink, Ballarat is even more fucking degenerate than the capitals

I went to Ballarat for a day.

Fucking hell hole. Middle of nowhere and hot as fuck. Would be nice if you could get a good job and top internet access though I suppose, like anywhere.

My dream relocation would be the Blue Mountains. Only a few hours to Nowheresville completely, and a couple hours back to the heart of Sydney and beautiful and comfy to boot.

You Tassie? I used to live there. I would take that after the Blue Mountains probably. Shame it's in the middle of fucking nowhere.

I hate fucking Sydney - but the money is here sadly.

I realised that

I figured, though, that you'd have a unique insight into the differences between FOB mainlanders and Chinese Australians who have been here fore a few generations.

Stay away from Cuckelaide.

fuck off chink

How can you get anymore degenerate than fractured multiculturalism? It's $160 a week rent. My only worry is i wont be able to get a job for being the only ethnic there. Any job is fine. I dont have any qualifications anyway.

Anywhere with low ethnic population, cheap rent, and a job is good for me

From the Rat here, fuck off we're full.

This is mere opinion but mainlanders are chill and very open people, very good at conversations, know how to have a laugh.
aust. born chinese are the walking stereotype of study hard to get a good job, overly polite, doormat, listen to their parents every word types.

Please stay in your containment city.

I live in omitted and I go weeks and only see white people.

I've been google street viewing your area. It looks very nice. It's almost a hidden gem. Cheap rent and nice urban locale.

hey, what happened to your flag?

>He lives in a capital city

>he lives in any city

Top fucking kek. Who else here is far north coast of NSW? I'm up in Ballina, Any sickcunts want to go fishing? Could go to Byron and laugh at the lefty hippies too.

Are you that filthy piece of shit gook who said he hated Australia and its culture, when really it was just because you were an unsufferable autist with a small dick that noone liked to be around?

Didn't I tell you to kill yourself?

All seriousness though mate, it's a shithole unless you got the cash to buy a property outside of town. Most people who live here want out. We got a uni and some nice cafes and shit but most of the locals are dirty westie cunts.

Also it's a pretty leftie place.

>a gook complaining about multiculturalism

GO HOME

I left Andorra because living in the moutains and catching fish all day got boring. Now im back in Australia. The Andorrans are very nice people.

Ballarat non-degenerate?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You wanna go deeper into the center.

B
A
N
A
N
A

>Anywhere with low ethnic population, cheap rent, and a job is good for me

Are serious cunt? Stay in your containment city with the rest of the changs.

>Understands how shit it is living near ethnics
>Wants to find a white community so he can selfishly taint it before the rest of the yellow swarm follows

Sorry m8, you have to go back to Chatswood.

Ballarat is 50/50
There's some great blokes up there but some fuckwits too.
They used to have raves at that pretend castle up there where half the town would go and get fucked up on pingers.

Personally I'd give Geetroit or Warnambool a shot before Ballarat.

The places to avoid or in the East. Dandewong, Chingvale, Frankghanistan and Crannai.
Fuck those shitheaps

No that was another posters.
Really? Whats wrong with it? It looks pretty nice on google street view. I can just get a normal job and just take in the new environment. Everyone looks orderly, the streets look clean.

Chatswong*

Central coast master race.

You dont belong here

We are kind enough to let you live in hurstville

fucking stay there

If you really hate multiculti then you would know to stay with your chinese communist buddies and let us be with us

Stop whining, get off of a japanese image board and start shitposting on chinese facebook you fucking gook

As if I'd let you cunts in on my slice of paradise. Stay waaay south of the border, you fucking Mexican and cockroach scum.

Im not even the same as he rest of the "changs" im actually born and grew up here. Most of the people at chatswood are migrants. I have nothing to do with them.

Who's near Lismore?

Want to hang out tomorrow and watch the election. Clinton supporters need not apply.

Living in Cairns and I like it. Has a nice sexual health clinic.

Nothing worse than a self-hating immigrant

I mean, I hate Chinks with a fiery passion, but I hate self-loathing ones even more

cool. Are you a nationalist yet?

Australia isn't so bad, you've already got a group of Australian friends here on Sup Forums despite the fact it's Sup Forums thus racist and you only ever shitpost here.

born and grew up here means nothing, you are just as much of a rice burner as the rest of the street shitters from the mainland.

If i was born in china I wouldnt call myself chinese. Take a look around, you dont belong here.

start speaking chinese, find a chinese qt3.14 and have 500 babies like the rest of your kind,

being a banana isnt a good look, its pathetic

I actually thought about cairns too. Anywhere with low ethnic population, affordable rent, and a big enough urban locale for me to grt a job is good enough for me.

There's no jobs here m8. You're more likely to find a knife in your gut than a fucking parking spot. Everyone's either a roastie, a dumb lefty or a shardhead. Town's full of shard. Seriously dont do it to yourself.

Harsh

I live in Ballina m8, but I work, so fucking NOPE cunt

Good to see some noncity boys on here

>no that was another poster

you fucking adorable liar.

>wants to move out of the city

>needs a big enough urban locale

you are delusional you fucking gook. I thought asians were smart.

Dont go to the country it will be pathetic. once they realise how fucking weird and useless your self-loathing ass is they will laugh you out of town.

You have one option if you dont want to live your asian gulag knows as chatswood. and that is to GO HOME

South West Sydney m-master r-race...

youtube.com/watch?v=JM_D2tFCaa8

If you want a low ethnic population, stay out of Cairns, lol.
We have a lot of New Guineans, Polynesians, Thais and Maoris. All the islands around us kind of move to us or visit frequently due to having the largest decent quality hospital reachable for them. They're nice people though and don't seem to segregate themselves like in Sydney.

Lots of Aboriginals but the police are very strict and no bullshit with them around the Esplanade. The moment a group sits down with a picnic basket of goon, the police are already there, lol.

sudandenong reporting in

the cunt is correct, walking through the plaza with either of my trump hats is always fun, not that any of the darkie cunts can actually read

there's this one hardcore pro trump afghan dude at the tab that i always have a laugh with

springy is still ok for heroin/meth and viet food

frankston might still be ok for the beach

south east is fucked

Come to Bendigo, specifically Eaglehawk...
You definitely won't get bashed at night by bogans :D

Im not self-loathing. Australian born Chinese and chinese immigrants arent the same type of people. We grew up differently.
im not as chinese as you think. Granted im not as Australian as you think either but aust born chinese and mainland chinese arent the same type of people

lebo cunt

Also should mention that while Cairns unemployment is a but bloated, it's still fairly high. If you don't know anyone or aren't sociable enough to make a nice social network to find a job quick, I wouldn't bother.

ive always wanted to live in north queensland, but cant get work up there as a fucking office worker.
any abos where you live?

aussie hip hop legitimately makes me fucking angry

I hate Sydney with all my beating heart

I work with a guy from Hong Kong who's always going on about how much he hates the mainlanders, it's always a good laugh. Sydney, of course.

Jesus you're a sad pathetic little man

You will never get pussy here, go back to China ad try to make some kind of life for yourself

B-b-b-ut Hilltop Hoods

I'm not Lebo.

Feel my pain.

Sunshine Coast master race.

>australian born chinese and chinese immigrants arent the same type of people

You are worse than when the spanish try to convince us that they are white.

Stop hating yourself and accept who you are. Embrace your "culture" (if you could call eating babies a culture) and stay with your kind mr chang

pic related: this cunt raped your grandparents

I'm sick of cities in general. Muslim and crime-ridden shitholes.

Whats wrong with he smaller towns? Im not asking a lot. Just cheap rent and a simple job and a new environment. Sometimes i wonder if Sydney is all here is to Australia. Im not asking for a high paying job. Just enough to pay the $160 week rent and food.
Ill look into it. It can't be worse than Sydney

i know that feel, i'm in western sydney too

The best thing About Springvale is the two Asian massage places opposite the Woolworth's in both of those you can get a blowjob for $30 but you always feel bad after because the stick leg fucking Asian Chinks who work in there you know when you blast come down their throat it's the biggest meal they've had for a week.

Hey big bro.

Can I be in the thread, too?

Why the fuck are EBGames allowed to rip people off this fucking badly? Almost everything is 100 dollarydoos, fucking bullshit.

Im actually born here. How can i go back to china? I would have to take up a chinese course first which would take a year for sufficient proficiency.

I would like to have a chance elsewhere in Australia because Sydney is all i ever know and seeing so many ethnics around me is sickening. I just need a change in perspective. But if it doesnt work out, then yes i will have to learn Chinese and become more Chinese than Australian

Sure m8.

Id rather have this swede

than you

At least the poor swede is hating someone that isnt himself

how do you even have a shred of dignity when you stand there and say you hate your own people?

its disgusting

Go. Home.

Also, you are a dense motherufcker
This guy isnt inviting you to bendigo, hes saying if you come to his polar bear ass town your yellow faggot self is gonna get floored.

You are definitely on the spectrum, this is why noone likes you. Not your own, Not us.

fuck off you sheep shagger

>live in comfy rural town where shits comfy and quiet and just down to earth snapshot of 1980's australia still to this day

>take a drive to Brisbane every now and then

God how can people live in fucking cities. They're a rats nest of degeneracy. Everytime I go I'm just horrified.

These places are NOT australia. I don't know what the fuck they are but that's not what they are. They're like a carbon copy of a world city where everyone is just a mix of everything and you can't trust any cunt anywhere you look.

A gook will always be a gook. dumb fucking slant

Mooloolaba here.

WE'RE FUCKING FULL! FUCK OFF!

i recommend Ashfield, Epping, Chatswood and Hurstville for you.

Ballarat is degenerate as fuck. 50% of adults are child molesters.

You ARE an ethnic, stop trying to distance yourself from them.

This is why we all hate you. You cant even accept that your mainlander ass is yellower than homer simpson.

MAYBE. MAYBE if you stopped being a self hating beta cuck faggot, and started embracing who you were, not relying on other people telling you how to live your life, then you would have some respect.

Soft cunts like you dont make it very long once you get off the M5. Just take a step back and realise how fucking pathetic you are being right now?

You dont even speak chinese, thats like your one advantage over us whites. Maybe if you spoke moonrunes you would have a job and not be crying on a japanese comic book website

Thats kind of how i feel. I think moving to more regional towns would help me too.
I don't hate my own people. Im simply not the same as the chinese immigrants here. Theyre not even my people. We're different. I grew up cantonese, they grew up speaking mandarin

This.

Fuck you, chink.

You're not fucking welcome here you zipperhead slope bastard

Bathurstfags, Represent

On the topic of gooks, Japanese are fucking HIGHEST BRO TEIR. Love australia for it's top teir seafood, just wanna come here and surf and enjoy what we have without stepping on it/changing/taking anything. Every single nip I've met or nip food place I've been too, they're the model example of what an ethnic immigrant should be.

They don't come in hordes, they don't push Shinto on anyone, they don't try to breed anyone out or take jobs, and they HATE other gooks who do this shit (chinese).

Inb4 somecunt saying I'm a nip, cunt, my family history I've got right back to when we came from Ireland to Leeds and then to Van Diemens Land in 1840.

It almost sounds like you want to be chinese yourself. Just an observation.

Whats the issue here? Im not a mainlander. Im only of chinese heritage. I never grew up in china. Are people like us so rare you confuse me with the chinese immigrants? 15 years ago people would acknowledge the difference. Im not the same. I dont even speak nor write chinese. I only only speak cantonese because of my household.

Get fucked. You don't belong here either you gook apologist cunt

Yeah if you like boga s and junkies..

I love nips also

But we don't need them here, same as we don't need any other type of immigrant

You are an immigrant. You always will be. Don't deny it. A ching chong is a ching chong, doesnt matter if he speaks mandarin or potato (in your case the latter)

Ive met some asians who grew up the hunter and they are nothing like you. They are top quality people who dont hate their heritage and actually embrace it. This guy was rich as fuck and made more money in a month than us poor bogans did in a year BECAUSE he was a mainlander.

The point is that you cant be white. You never will be white. Go back to chiner, make a billion dollars, THEN come back here and buy all of our real estate. Just like your brothers and sisters are doing. That is how you move into the country.

Pathetic waste of resources. If even a dollar of my taxes went to your immigrant welfare taking ass ill throw up

>not waiting a little bit for them to get cheaper and playing your older games in the meantime.

I cant even understand the chinese thats written all over those suburbs. They should really be more inclusive of english speakers. This is Australia after all. It sucks when you feel foreign in your own country because you cannot understand the language yet confusingly you look the same as them.

Better gooks than muzzies, mate. And I'm talking about the good gooks. The gooks that value nationalism themselves and don't pollute the places they go to.

I live in Brisbane, can confirm.

Ohhhwwww me no spreaky Chinese

Me a leal aussie

I left sydney and moves north. less to do but everything to do in sydney sucked now anyway. it's more relaxed, bogan, beach culture etc.

people are more scummy because the place I lived previous was quite snobby but I prefer it up here.

The only issue I have here is the vast majority of people driving behave like it's their first car and first time driving so they have to make as much noise as possible and act like general tossers when in their cars.

other than that there isn't much to do other than get drunk and go to the beach to surf.

But leaving sydney was the best thing ever. I guess another problem is that if I want to learn shaolin styles of kung fu I'd have to go to sydney just over an hour and a bit drive.

The only kung fu places up here are all wing chun.

wtf all the hate for ballarat? You all lost your eureka spirit?

Fuckin love it there. Far enough away from melbourne it's not cucked. Heaps of weed out that way eh. Bit of meth but not too bad compared to some towns.

>central coast
There are so many degenerates here. It's beautiful but not that ideal. If you can go further north like kempsey

Brah, are you from Toowoomba?

I live in Brisbane now and am contemplating a move to a rural centre to raise the family.

I haven't bought a game from EBgames in 7 years.

I either buy online from Steam or GreenManGaming, or from DungeonCrawl (ebay). DungeonCrawl is pretty good, better than EBgames.

If I was born in China I wouldnt call myself Chinese.

You are of chinese heritage, i.e you are a mainlander. Where did you think cantonese sub-people came from? It wasnt Ballarat.

Chinese is cantonese

FILTHY TWO HEAD CONFIRMED

Brisbane is not too bad - neither is Hobart.

Everywhere else is beyond redeemable.

Where you from? Capital cities are cancer

Thats not possible because i grew up here. I have to admit the mainlanders are top blokes. I have considered going to China, but i think trying out regional towns is the easier first step

I just dont understand why you want me to be a mainlander then come here and buy up your properties.

There are no good gooks.

Or fucking muzzie scum.

what is their to do up here? I moved up recently. all I do is get on the piss and beach or go out on the lake.

fucking wish i knew that before i moved there. I have a fucking burning hatred for chinks now. Fucking insects, the lot of em.

Kogarah/Rockdale are even worse. All the scum fucking indians/sri lankans/bangeldicks/pakis live there. fucking stink up the trains and shit