Yankies, is Trump winning? What does this say?

Yankies, is Trump winning? What does this say?

twitter.com/regated/status/795868241608511493

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/11/08/voters-in-first-towns-to-close-polls-give-trump-early-lead/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another source:

>Voters in first towns to close polls give Trump early lead

nypost.com/2016/11/08/voters-in-first-towns-to-close-polls-give-trump-early-lead/

Translate

In New Hampshire, towns with populations less than 100 are allowed to vote at midnight. Trump has won in those towns. Historically, the candidates that have won those towns go on to win the election.

Source?

Fuck New Hampshire, fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

Waiting for a burger fag to translate. Apparently, what I can understand from this is Trump won in New Hampshire.

CNN is pushing Dixville Notch town in NH which Hillary Clinton won as a major victory but Trump won the state. Dixville Notch is 2nd trending on twitter now pushed by Hillary CTR shills.

Trumpfags are sleeping or fucking mastubrating. If Trump won the state they should spread it on social media like a fire but instead *crickets*

It doesn't mean much

>small hick towns that probably almost always vote republican predict the election
nice meme, drumpfkin.

Lol... cucked Dutchie.

Wait until the whole state comes in. These towns are extremely rural and isolated.

POO

They've voted Democrat the last several years.

>historically the candidates that have won these towns go on to win the elections

I thought this was only the case for the '12 elections.
How far does this go back?

Yeh but Hillary shills are already making hype of Hillary winning a individual state Dixville Notch. Its a fucking #2 trend on twitter while you fuckfags are still sucking on your mum teets in night pajamas. Get to works fuckers.

WE'RE WINNING AND YOU KNOW IT COWARD. WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING RARRRRRR

>Historically, the candidates that have won those towns go on to win the election.
This is crazy. Is there an explanation?

>Dixville voted for the Republican in every election since 1960 — including Barry Goldwater who lost in a landslide to Lyndon Johnson — until going for Obama in 2008, and splitting the vote between Romney and Obama in 2012

Wow it's fucking nothing

dear retard,

it's like 4 am in New Hampshire right now. hardly anyone has been there to vote yet. like 95% of people are sleeping now.

Also push Berniefags with this template to not vote for her

Since the 60s, not sure of the exact year. The candidate that won midnight voting only lost the election twice since then.
Not sure, but there's probably a statistical explanation considering these towns are all less than 100 people.
Not just Dixville you moron, the totaled votes of all midnight voting communities.

It's a lot closer this year in Dicksville than it was in 2012, but like I said, it doesn't mean much

Is CTR working overtime ?

>2012
Harts Obama 23 Romney 9
Dixville Obama 5 Romney 5
Millsfield Obama 5 Romney 16

>2016
Harts Clinton 17 (-6) Trump 14 (+5)
Dixville Clinton 4 (-1) Trump 2 (-3)
Millsfield Clinton 4 (-1) Trump 16 (0)
-8 for Clinton +2 for Trump

Ah my mistake, I guess it was Harts I was thinking of

I know. Was just trying the usual shill line and how many people would respond desu.

nice meme drumpfkin

WE'RE BREAKING IT! AND WE'RE REACHING HIGH ENERGY LEVELS!

this guy is such a joke

If you despise white people so much, why do you live in a white country ? Or maybe white people aren't that bad because they pay taxes for trash like you.

Enjoy your time in Europe while it lasts, Wilders will ban islam next year and is going to send you back to your shithole.

So when exactly are we going to start getting other results?

Oh ok, you were actually pretending. Joke on me, I guess.

I'm not CTR because you're too stupid to realize most people are sleeping right now in the US

>what are time zones

Be patient, we won't know anything for sure for another 20 hours.

IT MEANS TO POO IN THE LOO DESIGNATED

trump has already won

>tfw our morning new only reported about the station with 4-2 Hill-Trump votes
>ITS LOOKING GOOD FOR HILLARY GUISE

Get fucked MSM, MAGA

When Trump wins, he should restore the Old Man of the Mountain but with his face as thanks to the Hampshirites for being good patriots.

17 hours.

Don't let us down you damn Burgers.

MAGA

FUCKING KEK