Why do you still post on an inferior website?

Reddit
>tolerant
>intelligent discussion
>friendship
>love
>acceptance
>good vibes
>funny memes
>upvotes

Sup Forums
>nonsensical discussion
>xenophobic
>bigoted
>racist (wow, bigtime)
>sexist
>misogynistic
>offensive memes
>conspiracy theorists

Why do you still post on Sup Forums?

>Why do you still post on Sup Forums?

Why do you, if Reddit is so great?
Yeah, thought so.

>>nonsensical discussion
>>xenophobic
>>bigoted
>>racist (wow, bigtime)
>>sexist
>>misogynistic
>>offensive memes
>>conspiracy theorists
that's why

I'm trying to lead people out of hell and into the promised land.

Reddit is cucked beyond repair

I would honestly want to use it IF IT WASN'T SO BAD. Like, it's a bad site. I want to punch their developers in the face.

Their moderators are fucking cunts

Why would you want those terrible posters on chan go to reddit?
Are you retarded?

Crapdit
Echochamber
Upvotebots
Easy to manipulate

Sup Forums

The epitome of free speach.
Only what you write counts. No who you are or what you belive.

Sup Forums>crapdit

Always and for ever

Now kys you sjw subhuman

Love? Acceptance? Everyone on reddit is a librarian with a stick up their ass. You literally have to type /s to indicate sarcasm or no one will pick up on it. Even the worst Sup Forums boards have more ability to laugh at themselves and have fun than the best of the best places on reddit

I think reddit spends more time here than reddit

>anonymity
>no ranking posts, everyone has an equal voice
>politically incorrect

Most popular website with these traits. Also the ride never ends.

>Why do you still post on Sup Forums?

Bantz. This is what communication is all about. Chaos unfiltered. Real opinions and unfiltered ideas. The normie verse is so fucking fragile now it's pathetic and so one sided it's scary.

Blue-haired nigger, fuck off.

fuck off back to plebbit fgt

Reddit
Female gook CEO hates freedom of speech and oppresses even her own staff if they do not tow the line for major corporations and (((elites))).

kek

Fuck off this website was never some moralfag crap.

Sup Forums
>nonsensical discussion
>xenophobic
>bigoted
>racist (wow, bigtime)
>sexist
>misogynistic
>offensive memes
>conspiracy theorists

This, you disgusting leftist worm. KYS! ;)

Without true anonymity there will always be SOME hesitation to speak the truth for some people.

Because I can tell you to go fuck your own mother's asshole you niggerfaggot and not get downboated or criticized for calling you out for being a retard

There's more love in pol than most people will ever find.

I promise if we all get through this in peace im gonna marry my woman and have five beautiful children.

Thats not the problem with Sup Forums. The problem is butthurt virgins with cringy interests.

>>tolerant
>>intelligent discussion
>>friendship
>>love
>>acceptance
>>good vibes
>>funny memes
>>upvotes

you have no freedom of speech. your brainwashed and get told like a bitch what to do and what to say on the website itself, get out of here.

Because upvotes/downvotes are passive-aggressive circlejerk bullshit.

>vibes

Anybody getting some Fooly Cooly vibes from this post?

This

Despite not personally being racist, the racism here is hilarious, same goes for the sexism & other hate. It's chaotic and free, just as it should be. The mods here literally only stop cp from being posted, which is literally all I want them doing. The nonsense, the shills, the fan boys, the weebs, the neets, the larpers... this community is unique due to its format and popular as a result. IF you don't like it than gtfo bitch.

When people are allowed to be evil on the internet they will.

reddit is a circle-jerk of stupidity and fake internet points. fuck off back there with your 30 pieces of faggot flair.

Reddit
>sucking cocks that have same opinion
>no option to have different opinion than majority - your posts are hidden or you are banned

Sup Forums
>freedom with all of it pros and cons

Upvotes/downvotes are way too powerful on Reddit. As long as you know the general opinion/sentiment of any given subreddit, you can easily predict the highest rated comments. The other opinions are downvoted into oblivion.

On Sup Forums (you) actually get a bigger response by going against the general opinion.

^^^^

Reddit is censored and thus sucks. Sup Forums on the other hand sucks so much that it's funny.

Being polite in general is so disgusting. Going on reddit is like being rapped by fags.

Literally this.

Sup Forums is the last bastion of hope and free speech on the internet with population high enough to matter. People here do not care who you are or how many bs points you have on your post. Only thing that matters are your posts in the thread.

I used to browse reddit 2.5 years ago before I discovered Sup Forums, I never got anything of vaule from there, only depression and drained energy
meanwhile on Sup Forums, my worldview and knowledge are expanding exponentially while having fun at the same time,
I don't even remember how does it feel to be depressed

I hope this isn't supposed to be an insult. I would gladly bear this trophy.

Reddit
>narcissistic assholes
>haven of pseudo-intellectuals
>Atheist circlejerk
>safespace for middle-aged people who need other people to validate their life choises
>Neets acting like P.H.Ds
>Anti-nationalist circlejerk
>Upboat system that buries individual opinions
>Pro shitskin circlejerk
>Pro Israel, Pro zionist circlekjerk
>Spreading misinformation
>Good goy

Sup Forums
>shit
>Atheist Circlejerk(but not as much as reddit)
>No more racist than reddit
>birthplace of cancerous memes
>Faggots
>Retards
>No upboat system that buries your opinion
>14 year old neets acting like marine vets and P.H.D.s
>Good goy

Why haven't you killed yourself yet faggot?

nice bait, here's a (you)

someone out there might seriously think this despite /r/politics being infamous for CTR shilling and upvoting low effort click-bait buzz feed articles.

But I browse Reddit for videogames news
Wow Dota and Hearthstone are all just filled with the same people for the vg threads so it's fine.

Not okay even if you're homosexual. That's not an award for being good at being a faggot. That's an award for being as fucking retarded as those gay pride parades.

>obvious bait thread
>people still biting
top kek

Reddit is possibly the shittiest site for discussion on the internet

>anything controversial or that goes against the circlejerk is downvoted, hidden, and you're likely to be banned especially if you ever posted on a non-PC board. If you come to Sup Forums supporting Hillary, people will still attack you but you can still get your thoughts across

>anything agreeing with the circlejerk is upvoted to the top, no matter how idiotic.

>largest politics forum is completely and totally taken over by CTR with full admin approval. (picture related). It's incredibly obvious but you will be banned for pointing this out

>meanspiritedness - Sup Forums may be the internet hate machine but theres a sense of community and that reddit completely lacks so they turn on each other

>e-celebrities - posts not judged on content but by who made them

>self censorship - people become attached to their username, so they don't speak their mind. People are relatively free to speak their mind here or to play devil's advocate and work out the holes in their position but that happens all the time here

I'm black and I've been on this site for 10 years, Reddit is full of special snowflake irrational faggots who can't go 10 seconds without being 'TRIGGERED' by the wind blowing and should be gassed.

Thats where they steal all the meeems from.

>REDDIT MASCOT IS SOME SMELLY PAKI

ILL STAY HERE, THX

TRIGGERED

Messiah complex much?

Based black user

Cuuuuuuuck faggot!

Get fucked nigger, you're not welcome.

Da fuck is a reddit?

Forgot picture:

It's crazy how much control a few nerd virgins probably sitting in cubicles opposite each other have over such a big site

There's no freedom of speech on Reddit, you dumb Armenian.

Hahaha dude no one is this much of a faggot

>leddit
>totalitarian, emotionally-charged censorship and suppression of ideals that don't fit the narrative

pick 2, now everyone sage

r/altright is even more racist than Sup Forums

I sometimes post THE MOST pathetic sarcastic circle jerk faggot terrorist apologist posts on plebbit just for bantz... The cucks there eat it up and upvote it... They're literally a parody of themselves

You're right, but if we didn't respond to bait, there'd only be pro-trump threads left. While I like the Donald, we all need a bit of variety.