Was Wilson right, or not?

Was Wilson right, or not?

He's right

No, he's a megalomaniac. Don't you try to trick me buddy, I actually read comics.

He's right, all capeshit movies are retarded, and the fact that a particular side feels superior to the other one is dumb as hell.

>I live in the best country!
>I'm going to live forever in Heaven!
>I'ave got super-powers!
But superhero movies don't make people actually think they have superpowers.

>I'm really smart and people should never be happy!
Wow the goths down at the end of the lunch room are gonna be real impressed

It's called a power fantasy, son.

Some people like to see Escapism as a solider deserting its post when its more like a prisoner dreaming of freedom.
Tolkien wrote something like that, too lazy to look it up right now.

You're not my father.

Why are you on Sup Forums if you hate comics?

Yes. Holy shit do I not like the Nolan movies, or Nolan in General. There's always amazing cinematography but I can't stand the way he mixes, wherein the music and sound effects will be loud and blaring and drown out all the dialogue (Fun fact, I had no idea what Bale's Batman was saying in the Dark Knight after the enhanced interrogation scene, so it completely went over my head that batman was going after Rachel but Joker switched their locations around). It was funny though that, since no one could understand Tom Hardy at test screenings, they mixed his audio waaaay up and he was the only one I could consistently understand in the Dark Knight Rises because his voice sounded like it was booming from all directions. I hate that the characters don't talk to each other as so much as they get into Philosophical discussions/arguments with one and other, or offer exposition. Even the Bank Manager has some philosophical/moral code he imparts between shotgun shells in The Dark Knight.

Also Batman is more of a Rich asshole with anger issues and more money than sense then he is a Detective. I know that Batman uses cool technology to help him reach conclusions, but he at least does SOME investigatory work and speculating and doesn't let the damn machines do it all for him. Also for a supposedly "realistic" movie, that was some fucking asspull with his computer generating a fingerprint based on fragments of a bullet (That I'm not sure he had).

Also, White people here probably don't care when it happens to other races, but there is something infuriating when you take two of the Caped Crusader's most well known and established villains of some color (Middle Eastern for Ras, Latino for Bane) and turn them into the Whitest mother fuckers ever. Like Tom Hardy is so White, his skin reflects light. If you wanted to use Henry Ducard, use Henry Ducard, you dick.

I have more to say but I keep hitting the word limit, and at this point I'm just going to be nitpicking.

Jesus Christ, what an asshole.

You can just say, "I'm not really into superheroes", you don't have to fucking insult a guy for trying to have a civilized conversation.

Is this guy a friendless sadsack? Because I know I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who's as big a dick as that.

>Implying that Middle Easterners or Latinos can't be white.
Now who's racist.

>Is this guy a friendless sadsack? Because I know I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who's as big a dick as that.
Yes. I watched the movie and it was actually so depressing I almost cried. Though this scene wasn't in it.

What movie is it?

First off, not all comics are capeshit you stupid moron.
Second of all, cape comics >>>>>> cape movies. Logan was alright but it doesn't even come close to the Claremont/Miller mini or Weapon X.

It's just called Wilson.

Is that True Detective?

Yep. Probably a big reason why I ended up pitying him instead of hating him.

Its almost a complete non-sequitur so no.

And what's the deal with airline food?