Did you know that on national holidays Greece forces all the children to parade together with the military?

did you know that on national holidays Greece forces all the children to parade together with the military?

what the fuck Greece?

Other urls found in this thread:

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opera_nazionale_balilla#/media/File:Giovane_Balilla.jpeg
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703636404575352991108208712#U3010245186042KG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't do that?

Gotta be ready to put the hurt on the T*rks.

What's wrong with that? Kids should respect those protecting their country. Also instill some Nationalism into them.

That's very fascist of them.

It happened once in Canada. Shame about the father though, didn't make it through Vimy.

What they have a military?

How can they afford them?

Nothing wrong with having child soldiers, ice cuckold.

Never to late to show kids to be proud to remove kebab.

>forced

you can just say you dont want to and you dont have to go.

Everyone want to though

Also only the best student gets to hold the flag

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opera_nazionale_balilla#/media/File:Giovane_Balilla.jpeg

I cant read pasta and I'm too lazy to google him myself.

I'd like to hear your point in words rather than reading wikipedia.

It would be cool if they gave the kids these huge ass rifles.

lmao desu

Why do school uniforms look so slutty? It's literally only Jewish schools that have the skirt covering the knee? "Christian" schools make me sick sometimes

im surprised they wear clothes at all, considering the economy in greece.

Catholic schools in America require that skirts be below the knee, teen sluts just don't give a fuck and would rather be reprimanded than not look sexy.

The catholic and Anglican schools in my area all have slutty skirts way above the knee, makes me sick seeing that.

Call your bishop m8

and what exactly is wrong with that, you nigger?

So uh, got a higher res version of that picture? I want to appreciate those loli legs.

Better than forcing them to have sex with you, Podesta.

Meat shield training 101

Pou evrethiken o Kypraios dame

because they are truly retarded

>greece heavy debt
>germany lends them money
>greece buys nuclear submarine

you can't make this shit up

I unfortunately don't go to church, all the churches near me unfortunately support faggot "marriage"

There is literally nothing wrong with this. Fuck off мyхaмeд.

Most kids I knew loved parading, even much later when you're forced to do your military duty during 9 month conscription and have to parade every few months, you will feel hype as fuck. You get a feeling of absolute oneness with your compatriots and pride of your resolve and discipline. Cucked countries won't get it and will probably laugh, but you can't get take that feeling of actually belonging somewhere away from us.

back to redbit

Greece actually has the second biggest army in the EU just after Poland

>catholic churches supporting gay marriage

W0t m8. In what sense? The congregations or the actual priests?

nampou eipes tou parea mou re???

This is a good thing, please don't be as cucked as Sweden

I bet. It's easy to have a large military when other nations are the ones paying for it.

Public ceremonies such as this have been a part of Greek culture since before Roman times. The processions we see at the start of any Olympic games is a direct continuation of these celebrations, and was echoed by the Romans in their excercises on the Field of Mars.

I don't knoqw about the Catholic Churches, I know the Presbyterian and Anglican ones have faggot flags outside them but all the Catholic Churches are filled with foreigners so they don't even use English. I went to a Catholic Church once not far from me, and they were having a rock and roll concert then the priest invited me to a rock and roll camp with him. I just left

Better spend that money on a super right wing entity like the Greek military than on iPhones for sandniggers.

kill yourself you retarded piece of shit and never post on pol again.

Maybe if those other countries had let Greece retake Western Turkey after WW1, Greece wouldn't need such a large army to defend against kebab because kebab would be an irrelevant rump state.

literally half of turkey belongs to greece though

Thrace, and half of anatolia like; aegean coast to pontus to cappadocia

Imasten opws ta Jumbo.. Imaste pantou!

they do the same here

It's true, I have footage

children shouldn't be forced to parade with the military, something that was created to kill.

En gegonos. Oute 1 ekatommirio enimaste alla eimasten pantou skorpismenoi.

no u

>wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703636404575352991108208712#U3010245186042KG

>his country does not let their kids do military drills and parades

>wsj
consider getting cancer and dying