Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies.

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 5 link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/27e868c3-a137-40fa-a9fd-3f4262d34e3bRWBY5Ch0520171109v03WEB/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

store.roosterteeth.com/products/rwby-pyrrha-12-plush
youtube.com/watch?v=EY9f7BSYbdw
youtube.com/watch?v=Dxvu8QaV60g
youtube.com/watch?v=GHQpfMdGAE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for best boy!

SHOVEL KNIGHT.
GAY JAUNE SEX.

My wife Blake is so cute.

How well would he fare? Last thread died.

Have we had a gazelle Faunus on the show?

He would help the Faunus win their battle for equality

Hey now Sun, you too aren't married just yet

>Whats the joke here
store.roosterteeth.com/products/rwby-pyrrha-12-plush

Remnant would be saved

Remmant would be doomed.
Unlike the Mars base, you can't exactly reason with the doom guy when you have guns pointed at him.

So, dumb question, how is the actually plushie itself? I know it looks terrible, but is it nice to hug and soft at least?

wait, how is that coconut standing like that

Miles and Kerry won't care about him and make him just another faceless mook to be killed off

It's the coconut's semblance

Construction appears solid. The felt and fabrics appear decently constructed, its just the design that's complete dildos.

It's possible that the bottom is at least partly flat. Probably don by shaving off just a bit of it.
Although it doesn't look like it is.

This dude asks you to dismantle your standing army of Aura users and to divert funding to his mercenary academy that will empower people who are under no actual obligation to help your kingdom against Grimm (and will charge you if they do). You are a fascist Mantle sympathizer that suppresses individualism if you refuse. Wat do?

Sounds good, imma do it

We'll find out in 2-9 business days

Ask the lady in the red dress if she can help me with my problem.

I like your style.

Annex his land and acquire a third seat.

Foolproof!

So chances of something actually fucking happening tomorrow?

7/10

I was hoping for tomorrow to be a Blake episode because I want to know if her parents will die or not.

About tree fiddy

Tough luck. We are executing order 66.

maybe

>Ironwood starts another great war
>Ends the exact same way
He really DOES fuck everything up

Speaking of seats, I wonder if Model!Ironwood got his second seat yet.

Merc gets irked and BTFOs Cinder and Salem. Without a single line.

Speaking of, we'll probably see where Cinder, Emerald and Mercury are.

I still hope we see Tyrian getting sent to principal Salem's office after he got in trouble

Me too, so that I can complain about how long it took for that to happen when we saw the first scene in episode 1.

LEAKED PIC OF THE TYRIAN/SALEM MEETING

Episode 6 is usually the "shit gets real" episode, but this seems to be a season devoted to "standing around talking", so I guess they're going to talk about something really important?

>Arc """family"""

Jaune's an amnesiac camwhore mate.

Dumb frogposter

?

Pepe is a meme of peace

Fuck off, sheep.

It might be next episode since the midpoint is different this volume

I got him an attractive robot friend that he can use as a seat instead of an actual second seat. I'm an absolute failure.

Right now my money is tied up in making the outfits and robot parts. Two incredibly fancy chairs will be in the final promo photos, though.

what happened in the sixth episode of all the other volume?

Turn that shit into Penny 2.0

That fucking fighting sequence of Ozpin and Ruby was fucking week shit.

All fighting this volume so far has been shit, including the one with Weiss. Yang vs the bandits was fucking god awful.

I'm hoping for a good animated fight soon. Its just been so mediocre since the tyrian fight.

Unnatural stances, ass on head acrobatics and moves that didn't really reflect the fight's style anymore.

I hate Weiss's hand flails, several twirls and then blade touching before summoning, it's pointless flare.

Uhhh...Dust?

STAY WITH US GEOFF

youtube.com/watch?v=EY9f7BSYbdw

I think we're gonna get more talking, but at least it'll be about the plot.

>Penny is pretty much the best character in the show right now (My friend who has yet to catch up)

Why don't people wear more dust fused clothes?

Later.

Penny 2.0 with full riot gear and a 1970 BMW R75/5 police bike?

m-maybe

It gets real itchy

yea lets wear something that can just come off at any time

>Unnatural stances, ass on head acrobatics and moves that didn't really reflect the fight's style anymore.
What the fuck are you on about?

It's what Monty did, except slowed down and not anatomically impossible and bone breaking because he didn't think something through.

What the hell is he talking about in terms of full stops.

What about Tyrian's fight with Qrow was jarring especially that sequence?

Weiss is shit

Penny 2.0 with glowing scanners and Ghost In The Shell robot arm guns

If you drop a frog in a pot of boiling water, it will of course frantically try to clamber out. But if you place it gently in a pot of tepid water and turn the heat on low, it will float there quite placidly. As the water gradually heats up, the frog will sink into a tranquil stupor, exactly like one of us in a hot bath, and before long, with a smile on its face, it will unresistingly allow itself to be boiled to death.

That's actually not true. Unless the frog has had its brain removed.

>Ozpin was the villain all along

I FUCKING KNEW IT

BASED CEMN TO THE RESCUE

CMEN

Potatoes, potatoes.

Penny 2.0 with a new face as a publicity stunt to appeal to the people of mistral, and the pumpkin petes sponsorship.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dxvu8QaV60g

>Thinking Atlas gives a fuck about other kingdoms

TWO SEATS

Yeah, it's Lobsters not Frogs.

Stop linking your shitty videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHQpfMdGAE0

Is he gonna make it?

Why don't you wear a fucking bomb vest that costs 80 grand and needs more licenses and forms than the dicks plowing your mother?

'cause I wanna see some guy talk about my show for me and try to get me to sign up for lootcrate or audible or a VeryBerry subscription

>Blake and Ilia have strongly conflicting ideas about the faunas and the white fang. Will they have an awesome fight?
No, they will just stand there talking
>Ozcarpin needs to train team RNJR. Will they have an awesome fight?
>Adam and Sienna are arguing in a huge open area. Will they have an awesome fight?
>Yang meets her long lost mother. Yang is full of anger, Raven may want to test her daughter's strength. Will they have an awesome fight?
>But wait! Weiss has busted out! She and Yang are back to back, ready to take on the bandits! Will they have an awesome fight?!

Shari's's Berries. They're good. You should try them.

Nothing wrong with getting other's opinions about things you find interesting, not only reinforcing but challenging your own thoughts and beliefs with well pointed out observations.

What are they talking about?

Where were you when you realized Ruby and Cinder were just two sides of the same shitty character coin?

>Nothing wrong with getting other's opinions about things you find interesting, not only reinforcing but challenging your own thoughts and beliefs with well pointed out observations.
They have no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

4 years ago?

>getting other's opinions about things you find interesting, not only reinforcing but challenging your own thoughts and beliefs with well pointed out observations
If only you did that instead of advertising your YouTube shit.

>BGC was remastered using the PC versions of the game
>still aliased like crazy
Would it have killed them to use something a little more powerful than a toaster and enable anti aliasing?

Makes sense to me and that's really what matters, and who's to say they're opinion is irrelevant?

Not the owner of that channel, simply wanted to share with other's good information and critique of the show.

>Makes sense to me and that's really what matters, and who's to say they're opinion is irrelevant?
>I don't know shit so people just saying random shit convinces me
Do you think FMF knows what the hell he's talking about either?