Why does Scooby Doo continue to exist? It was never a good show to begin with...

Why does Scooby Doo continue to exist? It was never a good show to begin with, and yet it's lasted all this time constantly getting remade and rebooted and somehow staying culturally relevant even with some quality here and there, even though it was originally a pile of steaming shit with no redeeming qualities.

So many decent shows have gone to the wayside, so many mediocre shows and even shit shows have largely become forgotten, but somehow THIS fucking one lasted. Why?

money

>It was never good
but what about A Pup Named Scooby Doo and the WWE movie?

imagine being dense enough to sincerely make a thread like this with no hint of irony

Kind of the point, it has countless iterations and reimaginings, some being good, but the place it all came from was shit

I don't have to imagine, I just did it. You have yet to explain why an awful show like Scooby Doo has come so far, while say, Jabberjaw or Josie and the Pussycats or Speed Buggy, which were the same show, didn't

If you seriously can't see the incredibly obvious answer, then no amount of explaining is going to help you. You can't see the answer because you've already constructed a world around yourself where the correct answer is wrong.

You didn't come here to be convinced or informed, you came to shitpost. Mission accomplished. Pat yourself on the back.

Now fuck off.

kys yourself

You've just used a lot of words to say absolutely nothing relevant to the topic at hand. But hey, I guess I'm offended cause you called me names, you petulant dumbass.

Why bother talking when it’s obvious you’ve already formed your opinion and are just coming here looking for validation and people to agree with you?

The irony of this post requires a severe lack of self-awareness.

Have you ever considered that this problem is the core of your struggles in life? We can all see you so much better than you can see yourself. Your words are like the chittering of a mouse to us. You cannot presume to operate on the same level as the rest of us until you gain some semblance of sapience.

That movie was fucking amazing, neck yourself.

Perhaps if you had read the OP post, you would know it was admitting some MODERN iterations of Scooby Doo have been good. The point is why the fuck did this franchise last thing long in the first place, when it originally was no different than any number of god awful shows.

It came before most of those shows

This and I generally hate KISS with few exceptions

Quality aside, there's definitely something about Where Are You that resonates with kids no matter when they were born.

Executives want to make their own mark on things but they could easily air the original episodes and get the same ratings or better than any of the newer versions or knockoffs.

How can you hate KISS

Dude, I would support even a new Jabberjaw

let's not say things we can't take back

>why an awful show like Scooby Doo has come so far, while say, Jabberjaw or Josie and the Pussycats or Speed Buggy, which were the same show, didn't
I are actually retarded or do you not know all those other shows were made to imitate Scooby Doo because it was so popular?
Where Are You is still a great show and a cultural icon for a reason. But it sounds like you already made up your mind and aren't interested in discussing it.

You are presupposing that the original Scooby-Doo is objectively and unequivocally bad. This presupposition is categorically false.

I think you'll find that altering this point in your argument will yield very different results. In fact, you'll want to examine yourself closely and consider your options (in my experience suicide is the best remedy for problems like yours).

Consider the following.
Scooby Doo had no good story
Scooby Doo had no good characters
Scooby Doo had no good lesson or message to teach
Schooby Doo had no good humor

I would like to know just what you think about the show mad it good as opposed to bad

be honest, have you been diagnosed with an autistic spectrum disorder?

Because Scooby is better mascot.

Being a terrible human being with no taste at all i guess

Why do you make four objectively false statements and act as if they are true? What do you gain from lying? Why are you so committed to this bit?

Did you get raped by your uncle in a Scooby fursuit or something? Just stop.

We're worried about you, man. We want to help.

Because it has a cast and a concept which works everytime in every setting.