Ben Shapiro here. Daily reminder to vote for Hillary otherwise you'll destroy true conservatism

But FIRST we have to say hello to our friends at Birch Gold.

Think they put him on a stool for that top left pic?
kek. Double check'd

he is right. Trump is anti free trade.
Basically a fucking commie. Fuck him

you should have at least SOME but not ALL of your assets in gold, btw check out this wine business that i have never even tried the wine of cause its too goy

I think he said that he's going to vote for Trump last time he was in Crowder's podcast

checked

I think Sowell's scotus argument convinced him to swallow his pride and vote Trump 2bh, even if he doesn't admit it.

how are we going to send shekels to Israel and leech USA without free trade??????????

#NeverTrump

>thin upper lip fat bottom lip a jew indicator
A-am I a Jew, too?

A BASED SWEDE

ben shapiro is great, he just doesn't have much of a sense of humor

Ben Shapiro is rich. Ben Shapiro follows the Talmud.
Ben Shapiro has a kosher wife and kosher kids.
He will always have a good job in the USA because his connections.

I don't see why would Shapiro want to change that.

Do you have strange fantasies about sacrificing children to Moloch? Do you love counting your money? Do you or did you ever employ manipulate other people to keep you safe because of your own physical weakness? Do you wear glasses and have curly hair?

I like when he explains the old testament
t. dirty goy

No. It indicates but it's not a proof.

We're all Jews my Jewmerican friend.

i thought he had come home? what happened

Daily reminder (((korea))) that if Hillary makes the Oval office she'll give citizenship to 14 million illegals, allow another 3 million to come here and the republican vote will be lost forever. Fuck off back to your closed border military shithole you Kpop gook

I used to work with Ben Shapiro in McDonalds back in 86. He was a cashier and I was a burger flipper. I'd stare longingly at his little Jew figure for days on end, just wishing I could get some of the Shapiro sauce. I'd often invite him on nights out with "friends", but I didn't really have any friends. I just wanted it to be me and him. I think he knew this.

About four months after he started at McDonalds, he handed in his notice. Said he was going back to University to study Judaism. I asked him "how could you possibly turn your back on all of us just like that?", he just gave me a weird look cause we weren't really that close. Looking back I was just being a bit emotional.

The place was never the same after he left, the magic was gone, and I left shortly after and got a job in retail. Even to this day I stare into pictures of him, fantasizing about the life we might've had together if I weren't so fucking weird.

(((free trade))) has resulted in kike parasitism in almost every single nation. It's never free trade, because rich people have the means to manipulate poor people into staying poor and keeping themselves rich.

What we need is a social market system (like the early German one, or the Scandinavian one). But that only works for nation-states. As soon as shitskins come jumping across the border, abusing state benefits originally reserved for the people of that ethno-state, things come crashing down. (((Free trade))) results in (((freedom of movement))), which results in (((diversity))) which results in death.

free trade = globalism
fight me

based Fritz

You can see the evil in his eyes. His fat lips is because of his lying

Is she actually voting hillary?

>flag

Probably a leaf or strayan in Britain, nobody else can shitpost to that magnitude

>implying globalism is bad

He has no hook nose. He looks like the typical anglo not a jew.

i miss when ben was btfo blm

Many of the comments here prove you listen to his podcast. I often do also- so it seems weird that you state he says to vote for hillary. He has never said that. He constantly talks about how bad she is. He talks alot about disliking Trump also, but it is because he is a conservative (not because he likes hillary). He has stated repeatedly that he thinks a vote for trump to stop hillary is justified.

True conservatism is why you got 8 years of Obama, right?

Let it rot.

this is why your nation is kill faggot.