So Thanos is gonna fucking kill him for botching the NY attack, right?

So Thanos is gonna fucking kill him for botching the NY attack, right?

Hopefully

This nigga gets sexier with every passing year no homo

And hopefully we can get young or teen Loki out of it. Retire Hiddleston and create the perfect evil mystery man of every teen girls fantasies.

An charismatic trickster sorcerer who’s killed thousands THAT ALSO morally clean and in their age group. Pure panty devastation

Not until Avengers 4 at least, especially if Loki takes the Mephisto role in the Infinity movies.

If Thanos really wants to hurt him the best way would be killing Thor.

It looks like he's handing over the tesseract in the leaked trailer (while standing in ruins and looking freaked out) so he's not gonna die immediately at any rate.

I'm more curious as to if him handing it over is him pretending to go over to him, or if he's literally being forced.

(Also did Thanos throw Thor off the ship or did Loki teleport him out to save his life?)

Why no homo tho?

How does an age change make him morally clean?

The tumblr levels in that post gave me cancer

Why? That had a back up plan. The mind stone was made to corrupt people. The shell they put around it corrupted the avengers, hydra, it was meant to get stuck on earth and let them destroy themselves. It just about worked. Loki has the tesseract too. He's not pulling a Ronan.

Probably turn him into a sex slave, no joke

more like his receding hairline grows larger.

I think he might be handing them over to Thanos at the end there

I would imagine Thanos would try to but weaseling out of shit is basically Loki’s superpower

No, he's got Teenage Cervical Mucus Plot Armor Syndrome.

If he's taking Mephisto's role he'll pretend to help Thanos and then betray him at some point (probably in the fourth movie once Thanos has all the gems) for which Thanos will kill him. Given Loki's trajectory thus far it will likely be painted as a heroic sacrifice rather than a selfish grab at power like Mephisto.

He'll advise Thanos like Mephisto, and I want a scene where Thanos smacks him down dead, looks at his corpse and goes "No..." and then Thanos grabs the air next to him and yanks Loki out of his illusion.

No seriously, Loki has plot armor to the point that he's probably going to be the first one to get a hit in on Thanos

you know that that Loki is only a few hundred/thousand year old right ?
their race lives for 10000 years , that makes Loki a teenager witch explains his rebellious behavior

>kill
only to comeback in the last act

How old is Hela as the Onee-san?

Nah. New York was all about getting the Tesseract, and Loki is going to give it to Thanos anyway.

Didn't they gender swap him at some point in the comics? Cause I can see them doing that instead.

What was even the point of the NY attack? Loki has already secured the Cube, which is an infinity stone, right? Why didn't he just gave it to Thanos?

>"Fine, I'll do it myself"
Earrh was such a minor world that it would be beneath him to go conquer it personally.

Didn't loki wanted to conquers earth or something and has to find the tesseract in exchange for Thanos help ?