youtu.be/qQokpRK3mbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah it's the lunch lady.

she's kafkaesque

>ywn own the bone melting gun.

>tfw you knew a girl like weirdie except she also had a nice butt
>blew it harder than kevin

No I meant Weir de beans at, Weirdie.. beans at, Weirdie.. beans at

Where did Kevin get the nerve to say that Weirdie was undesireable? He was literally autistic (not even meming)

Even autistic kids get thirst standards.

Kids are retards with shit taste who don’t start regretting their actions until adulthood. More at 11.

>Didn’t start seriously doing autism headcanons until years after my last viewing of Mission Hill
>tfw you’re probably right that there’s a strong case to be made for Kevin and I just never thought about it before

>nerve
Nope just awkward and socially tactless

How is he autistic besides being your typical awkward nerd?

Imagine seeing this ( youtu.be/qQokpRK3mbg ) and thinking it was "typical" behavior.

Yeah, bling-blonging is probably Kevin’s most overtly autism-like behavior. The fact that Kevin makes noises to concentrate could mean that he’s more sensitive to being distracted by other sounds in his environment, which could indicate sensory processing issues. Autistic people often have more trouble tuning things out if they’re not doing something else they can focus on instead.

You mean it is not typical where you live?

Weirdie beans at Weirdie beans at Weirdie beans at Weirdie beans at Weirdie beans at Weirdie beans at Weirdie beans at Weirdie beans at

Why is Posey so perfect?

Because she believes in the greater order.

I kind of want to see somebody get Scott Menville to do this at a con.

You don't get to talk about mai waifu.

You can do so much better.

Lear how to use that word...I love the reference

You can do so much worse.

Did you consider heating the darts?

What for?

Lunch Ladies need real love too.