Before the Justice Leage, there was a trailer for some Rampage movie. What the hell...

Before the Justice Leage, there was a trailer for some Rampage movie. What the hell? Three generic animals turned nto giants.
Ws this based on some comic book or videogame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nqi_uc77gIk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go

I think it's Sup Forums

this is vidya

One of the most popular arcade games in existence; my local theater still has one in the lobby next to the light gun and guitar hero cabinets. Really wondering how you've never even heard of it

It was an old school kaiju mash 'em up video game where players seek to deal the most collateral damage to a city, complete with eating civilians. I loved playing the original on NES as a kid and think this actually looks like a fun adaptation.

DURP!!!

/underage/

>Really wondering how you've never even heard of it
Ask yourself if you really want the answer to that.

It's the second best arcade game in existance

>Ws this based on some comic book or videogame?

You never played Rampage? Damn.

That said take this to Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Regardless, it does not belong on Sup Forums now fuck off, OP.

>Furries get another Hollywood grade fetish movie
>gigantic gets cancelled

Its not fair!

Rampage isn't furry fetish fuel.
Rampage is basically a Hulk game.
Except there are three Hulks.
And they're all Kaiju.

I think you under estimate how big the macro furry crowd is. Plus one of them is a doggo it might as well be fetish fuel

Just fuck off.

>how big the macro furry crowd is
I see what you did there

A videogame. That means leave.

sorry, I will leave.

Also,the premise seems to be dumber than BattleShip. At least furries will enjoy giant Wolf.

Looks litty.

Remember the sexy scientist from World Tour?

I hope there's a homage remix of this theme in the film
youtube.com/watch?v=Nqi_uc77gIk

how young are you?

>too young to know about rampage

Is it really that old? I don't want to be old

Rampage World Tour and Universal Tour were two of my favorite N64 games. Seriously underrated.

>movie monsters will be mutated animals instead of transformed humans

Bullshit.

Listen you fucks, Rampage came out 20 years ago, you cant honestly be surprised that people have forgotten.I played the game like crazy and I didn't remember the actual name because I was 6 years old.

>muh transformed humans

yeh, because what monster flicks really need nowadays are MORE humans, right?

Fuck off, that's literally the game

You realize that its an unimportant side-plot that would only eat up more screentime.

Nobody gives a shit if the monsters were originally human or not, the game was literally just giant animals destroying buildings.

Mods really doing their jobs today

Why should today be any different from any other day? Sup Forums's a garbage dump and it's not going to get better. There's no point in caring anymore.