Anyone else here who only wants Trump to win to see the media shitstorm...

Anyone else here who only wants Trump to win to see the media shitstorm? I don't even think he's a good candidate for the presidency. The amount of butthurt his election would fuel, centuries of renewable energy for billions of shitposts to come.

Pretty much

I want to see the establishment get blown the fuck out.

the normies on normiebook are already frothing at the prospect of a trump presidency. I really want to see their world burn :^)

All i want is funny news from amurikka. Hilary is boring, sold to bankers and corporations, nothing funny there.

But Trump can do some great lolz. And he promised new great wall of china. So lulz from very beginning.

I just wanna see the media seething impotent rage as they realize that they are completely obsolete and irrelevant in the modern world..

Yes. Nothing matters to me more. If Clinton wins, we`ll just fuck off raging about something else. If Drumpf wins, the amount of salt will be absolutely limitless.
We have to setup something like butthurt general, to coordinate and exchange places where we can feast upon the pain.

It doesn't matter who wins for me. Regardless of who becomes president a shitton of people will be massively anally rekt. I'm only in it for the shitposting

I feel the same. He is no Ronald Reagan...He is waaaay more left, like Hillary was a friend before he ran, than any GOP member. YET. Yet I am voting for him because I have lived through 2 fucking 2 Clinton WH's and she is a piece of shit.

I sometimes get these...um...definite feelings about things. I always trust it when it happens, and I have it now with Trump...I think of Hillary as President and it is just WRONG, like not a feeling, like if you watch your favorite movie a thousand times and you know it, every word everything about that movie and if some how something changed in it, you know its absolutely WRONG...it's not what you've seen a thousand times and KNOW its wrong...that's how it feels for me with Hillary winning. Not gonna happen. I am 110 percent certain Trump will win today.

im torn

I want to see the shitstorm if trump wins

but I also know that hillary will destroy america

either way, we win. but id prefer trump.

Are they really? Or is it also that Facebook is censoring all the pro-trump shit and pushing the anti-trump/pro-clinton shit to the top of your feed.

It will make the Brexit butthurt (which is glorious) pale in comparison. I can't fucking wait

Same here.
I just want too see "it's the current year" fags cry on live tv.
I want too see niggers chimp out.
I want to hear the lamentations of the SJWs.
I want race war now.

This. What a fantastic election.

I am here to witness the mass suicide of pol when madame president

Same

Rare or i just haven't seen it before?

Holy shit the number of "Butthurt social media" threads would be insane

I support Clinton out of self-interest, but the main reason I want to see her win is for the Sup Forums meltdown

I support trump because he's the better meme candidate

i haven't seen it it's rare toe meo.

No, I am hoping he will annex Canada, or at least Ontario

Wow, easy there inverted Norway.

Personally I want Trump to win because I feel like he will accomplish more than Hilary. He seems like a pretty cool guy just misunderstood though slightly retarded because muh wall. It will not get built niggers. I also want to experience the greatest shitstorm of our time in all of presidential elections. I'm OK if Hillary gets elected since I can laugh at the people who voted for her once they realize she's killing America.

Right here, OP.

This is an opportunity for biblical bantz never seen before on this Earth. Trump has to win.

50% for media shitstorm 50% for western civilization