youtu.be/0OM1UZGVIxs?t=418
youtube.com/watch?v=S2d2JaHjRRs
youtube.com/results?search_query=dugin's guideline
youtube.com/user/stefbot/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>who is smarter?

You mean who is more jewish.

>the faggot that threw out all of his beliefs in less than a year vs the faggot

Moly is just growing up. All AnCaps are mentally stunted autists who can't accept the reality that people are inherently not equal.
AnCap/Libertarian principles only work with middle and upper class whites who were already educated by and came to reject current western society. Blacks cannot self govern, and they cannot be dealt with on a level playing field.

Milo is just a profit seeking attention whore who jumped on a movement to make money. Gavin is in the exact same boat. They are both playing a character.

both dumb

>implying Moly isn't the same

His beliefs were nonsensical to begin with, but it's amazing how people can sell out everything they stood for so quickly.

He went from anarchist to trumper really fast once he saw how he got a lot more views with that ideology.

Moly is genuine a crazy person, he definitely has some kind of narcissistic personality disorder.
He at least isn't pretending for popularity. He'd be a legitimate cult leader if he had the chance.

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

GIVE STEFAN MONEY

SELF-PROCLAIMED PHILOSOPHERS NEED MONEY YOU GREEDY BASTARDS

GIVE HIM MORE MONEY

HE IS THE GREATEST PHILOSOPHER IN THE WORLD PEOPLE

HE HAS 500 TRILLION VIEWS

GIVE HIM MONEY

PASS AROUND THE DONATION PLATE AND PRAISE STEFAN

BOW TO STEFAN YOU UNGRATEFUL PEONS

HE BESTOWS KNOWLEDGE ONTO YOU AND YOU MUST SHOWER HIM WITH MONEY

P H I L O S O P H Y IS A PAY-TO-PLAY

GIVE YOUR MONEY TO GROW THE MINISTRIES OF THE CHURC... I MEAN STEFA... I MEAN TRUTH AND PHILOSOPHY!

WE DON'T EXCEPT MEASLY 1 DOLLAR DONATIONS EITHER EVEN IF THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE

GIVE MONEY TO ME!

YOU MAY BE BARELY ABLE TO FEED YOURSELF BUT I STAND IN FRONT OF A WHITE WALL AND SHOUT SELF-RIGHTEOUSLY FOR AN HOUR AT A TIME

AND THAT TAKES M O N E Y!
youtube.com/watch?v=0OM1UZGVIxs

TALKING IS VERY EXPENSIVE

DISGUSTING

What's Molyneux's story? I keep hearing he was a cult leader or some shit.

Protestant Work Ethic???

LMAO!

TELL THAT TO THE 3 MILLION @ FOXCONN

MAKING YOUR IFONE

AHAHAHAHAHA

Hes pretty close to it.
He used to tell people that they need to remove all their family members from their lives, and cut off contact with all their friends and acquaintances unless they were AnCaps and suppoting the non aggression principle. He also told people that its impossible to love your parents, and if you thought you did you had been brainwashed. His forum is a little hugbox of his devout followers and he bans you for disagreeing with him on anything.

He also constantly begs for donations, and shuns people for giving amounts he deems to small as pointed out here by the leaf:The guy is legitimately a cult personality.

>giving a fuck about either

How beta can you be user?

>if you have not donated to show before, you know you need to do the right thing freedomainradio.com/donate
youtu.be/0OM1UZGVIxs?t=418

Pretty clear he jumped on the Trump train for the money at this point.

jewbag

Yeah, I thought that was bullshit too. It's more a Northwest European work ethic brought about by harsh winters.

I'm at amazed at Moly's recent "Christianity is responsible for all western achievement" kick considering he's explained the environmental aspect of ethnic differences previously.

*at gunpoint

What really is "work ethic" when you have no real choice?

Not an argument.

(You)

this thread is full of CTR and marxists.

molyneux is great -- i've watched a fair few of his vids now, and never got the impression he was a cult leader or begging for money. if you did, then perhaps you are a fucking idiot or willfully ignoring the point of his videos.

in summary - molyneux great, thought provoking stuff, not afraid to say anything.

milo is ok, but i feel like he is the one trying to get cash -- trying to rip off redditors first, and now by getting cash through facebook by posting for random companies.

record corrected.

both kikes

>or begging for money
Literally a whole video of him begging
youtube.com/watch?v=0OM1UZGVIxs

Also google molyneux defooing.

wew lad the CTR shills are all over this thread for some reason, probably started it. Moly is Sup Forums approved, prepare your suicide method Hillshills.

Moly is great entertainment, and its been fun seeing him move further and further towards us on the Fash side. He started out a complete dildo. His positions on any issue which constantly relied on Libertarian mental gymnastics were weak so its a good thing hes starting to see the light.
It'll be great if he finally comes out as an unabashed white nationalist.

Hes still fucking crazy. You can't deny that.

Milo talks a lot, he is fantastic at making conversation, but that doesn't necessarily equate to overall intelligence. If anything, one can become skilled at bullshitting, which most of what he says is that - refined bullshit. We know his colours. Milo was such a flip-flopping faggot when it came to Trump during the primaries. He's not someone who you should expect consistency other than in his ability to bullshit. Which I've got to admit, he says mostly correct things no doubt about that, it's just that we can expect some form on back tracking in the future. You can tell, Stefan wasn't able to actually pressure him on any statement to really push his understanding of the core issues and I think that was intentional.

>le Milo is just going the way of the tide and making money meme

Can someone explain this to me? I've been following him for a year, half a year odd on FB and he's always been pro-Trump, anti-Clinton, right wing etc.

inb4 he's gay and like black dick, that's just part of the gimmick so leftists can't ad hominem him to death

I can't stand this faggot jew.

I'm seeing a divide among the "alt-righters" that is between the same cuckservatives who jumped ships and the trailblazers who lean towards fash the ones who actually started it all.
I'm really hoping that his "The rise of Nazism" will give us a definitive answer on which side he is on.

People that post about Jordan Peterson (the Toronto University professor who is currently fighting SJWs) fail to realize that he actually is the traditional leftwing, and someone who unironically believes every last propaganda against the Nazis. He's very adamant against a facist uprising probably even more so than against SJWs. If we do anything in the future it should be to focus on this type of person and pull a Ben-Stefan on them.

AnCaps is communism tier.

Milo is a faggot who tweets for a living.

A citizen of Rome in the thread. Ave Putin! MAGA!
youtube.com/watch?v=S2d2JaHjRRs

this.
Fuckerz like milo and stefan are politician/globalist/kike tier subhuman

Stefan is smarter, no question, but Milo is more quotable and better in debates

Why is everyone shitting on these guys? Their video together was excellent.

>turkey
>ally of russia

Artyom, you're not cucked are you?

Milo's career really took off during GamerGate, not during this election season.
At first he was pretty soft on virtually everything. His articles are soft edge. He was anti feminist/SJW from the start, but he only began to ramp up the rhetoric during GamerGate.
He used that opportunity to make himself a central figure of certain political circles on social media. He found himself a niche to exploit, which is exactly what others like Gavin do. Sam from MDE does the same thing.

They play up a person to pander to their target audience.
Keep in mind that before Trump was the clear leader in the Republican primaries Milo was open with his position that he didn't think Trump should be president. Even was even on the Joe Rogan podcast where he explicitly stated it.
He saw Trump pull ahead and started pandering to all the MAGA twitter followers since it was a safe bet at this point.

There is the (((alt-right)) and then there is the Alt-Right.
The (((alt-right))) is a bunch of clueless spastics who heard the term somewhere and just decided to claim to be part of it, like they were the new Tea Party.

The Alt-Right is strictly white nationalist. Whether you're NatSoc, Fashy, a constitutional protectionist, or anything else. What unites us is that we want our own ethnostates to protect our identity. We take issue with other ethnic groups being able to maintain homogeneity while our lands are taken from us through demographic warfare. We talk very openly about the group of people pushing this agenda.
If anyone disagrees with these central premises they aren't any friend of ours.

They depend on us, put them to the level of puppets - that's not nice...

>p
Sup Forums just trying to be edgy

>The Alt-Right is strictly white nationalist.

I am white, and I am a nationalist, but I am friendly towards other races that are here legitimately (very limited legal immigration) and which do not present a threat to our way of life.

So you just write off anyone who doesn't 100% align to your deluded, crack-pot worldview about the Jews/Nazis?

Jordan Peterson is infinitely smarter than you.

Nothing about our movement or beliefs states that one must be a perpetually angry vocal racist. Most of us aren't. We'd all sit down with a black person and discuss politics with him, we just would prefer if he didn't live here.
Blacks have plenty of countries which they can call their own. Mexicans and Central Americans have countries of their own. Arabs have countries of their own. Asians have countries of their own.
Whites aren't pouring into their lands and slowly replacing them.
We want the same thing for ourselves.

Check out Alexander Dugin. He is not perfect, some of his stuff is out there, but he has some very interesting ideas. Essentially, he is working with Putin to lead a conservative wave against post-modernists in Russia and around the world.

He wrote some books, but here is a link to some of his vids:

>youtube.com/results?search_query=dugin's guideline

You can add Infowars and Paul Joseph Watson to that as well.

>we just would prefer if he didn't live here.

Your position is entirely understandable, and I do not believe this to be a racist at all. Hell, in every "multicultural" community in the world, everyone self-segregates to be with their own.

This is nature, not prejudice. I with people (SJW's) would see it this way instead of trying to engineering everyone into the same box.

>molyneux has done more to help Trump than this entire board combined
>Sup Forums still hates him

>Milo was such a flip-flopping faggot when it came to Trump during the primaries
How? He was a little apprehensive at first but once he hopped on the Trump Train he's been all in.

Milo stated that he did not want Trump to be president.
Now hes being an obnoxious faggot calling him Daddy acting like he loves him.

Not an argument.

>Milo stated that he did not want Trump to be president.
I did not know that. Not that I care, really, the implications of this election are much too great to act like a bunch of teenage girls going off at their friends for changing their opinion.
>I liked Chad before Stacy waaah
Get over it. Focussing on petty differences and previous opinions is exactly what (((they))) want you to do.

You asked a question and got the answer. Don't complain because you didn't like it.

go suck his cock and don't forget to leave 100$

>The Alt-Right is strictly white nationalist.
You're a stormfag trying to take over alt-right when you know you really should just be on stormfront moaning about weird and impossible political fantasies.

Milo is true alt-right because he gets digital media and is funny. He understands meme politics, so is our natural leader.

>he still thinks he's a philosopher

Nice bait post.

I didn't complain, I gave my opinion. Now you're just making my point for me again.

For those bashing Stefan Molyneux

What happened is, he took the red pill. He got rid of his cognitive dissonance and saw the truth

GTFO with this "muh views, muh popularity, muh crazy person" shit, you're clearly wrong and a faggot

They're both pretty dumb, but Milo's a bit cleverer. Stefan is pure word salad and fedora argument techniques. Both of them use persuasion more than logic and rational analysis, but Milo sways with emotion, which tends to be more effective than Stefan who tends to rattle off poorly-vetted facts at breakneck speed so no one looks them up.

>Mongolian rape babies
>Romans

Pick one and only one

>poorly vetted facts
Not an argument.
Present examples of his facts being poor or wrong.

>Present examples of his facts being poor or wrong.
Here you go.
youtube.com/user/stefbot/videos

>both of them use persuasion more than logic
Talk about word salad

>>the faggot that threw out all of his beliefs in less than a year

In other words he got redpilled.

Milo IS smart. He just refuses to act like an adult.
Moly is king of the pseuds.

That's not what I asked for.
Thanks for confirming you're just a shill not interested in discussion.

>fedorababby crying big salty tears because his youtube hero got btfo
wow

still waiting for an argument

>m-muh arguments ;_;
This isn't debate club, this is Sup Forums, where when you're a giant fedora faggot worshipping an MRA cultist, you get to be called out on your bullshit. You might do well to learn that, reddit.

If you want to see Molymeme lying his ass off just look up the Joe Rogan podcast.