Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

I was considering buying that chinkshit tissue holder.

>A FUCKING LEAF

You aren't even american.
sage.

damn guess it's really over then

ah well, i'm not even gonna go out and vote after hearing this

Guys, I just got back from my pot farm, and it's not looking good for Trudeau...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm a Her' shirts, but no Mountie hats. Outside, no 'Tim Hortons' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with maple syrup and BBC...

Why didn't Trudeau have a strategy to join the EU?...

>CTR
Hidden

you forgot to proxy

#ImWithHer in California but it's looking grim...I live in one of the most liberal areas in the country, but at my polling place all I saw were people in Trump hats and cars with Trump bumper stickers on them...a black guy came up and started waiting behind me in line so I tried to talk to him about how exciting it was to be able to vote for a female president because I thought he was with Her too...he started bullying me and everyone laughed so I left the line and went home and started crying in the car on the way...I called the police and told them what happened but they just laughed at me...she's going to lose California, guys...

Guys, I just got back from Sydney, and it's not looking good for Australia...

Everywhere I looked, 'Vietnamese Pork Roll' shirts, but no Aussie meat pies hats. Outside, 'Honey Chicken' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Chinese, Vietnamese and Koreans brought in to buy food...

Why didn't abos have a strategy to do something during their few thousand years of existence?...

Shit thread, but I'm going to buy one of those tissue dispensers.
Thanks OP!

ITT: LARPing Canadians

Damn thanks leaf, my vote is know for clinton

>tissue
I mean I realize you're Australian but...

>Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats.
That shit's illegal, jackass. So no you didn't see that and you're not even American.

Kek

>CTR forgetting to turn off the proxy

It's a worry

But you're in Canada

>canada

Whore forgot her proxy, how can you people function. Pathetic.

AHAHHA, A FUCKING LEAF!

>a fucking leaf
>half an hour before the first polls open
hmm...

OH NO TRUMP ISN@T WINNING CHINKNADIA

A FUCKING LEAF

>CTR is so desperate they make stupid mistakes
It's over guys Trump won

oh my god, you too?

I just got back from the polling booth in Texas, there were thousands of people wearing blue and chanting "Hillary" I thought i saw a MAGA hat but it was just a "Make Donald Drumpf Again" hat.

I voted Hillary because i was just so ashamed of everything, at least i can say i voted for the winning candidate.

Really? First polling place didn't open until 30 minutes after you posted.

Oh yeah, in another country too.

God, at least put an effort in if your gonna troll.

Just popped down at the local sizzle, only thing they had was hilldogs. NO FUCKING ONIONS
Shits fucked mate...

pls stop spamming

not a funny

Well then I guess that settles it. I don't think i'll bother to vote. :(

t. long time lurker who made an account to post this.

Same here man. Nobody is voting Trump.

>2 threads with the same exact post in the last hour, both with non-US flags
Nice try CTR

Wtf I hate polling stations now

Guess we better stay home boys sage

Also leaves don't vote in America faggot sage