Dose anyone have the leaked webms of justice league so i can laugh my ass off

dose anyone have the leaked webms of justice league so i can laugh my ass off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM
youtu.be/X457-m7YuQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why dont you just go see it?

>spending money on DC

Do what me and the gang did last night, buy Thor tickets and shuffle over to JL.
Don't worry; it's not crowded.

awww yes my nigger ty pls post more

>the absolute state of Marveldrones
I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad.

What's stopping you from sneaking into a theater? Morals?

Oh god, what is wrong with his neck and head in that second shot?

What the FUCK batman?

Batman being a stuttering idiot and the butt of so many jokes was unforgivable

>They thought that line was good enough to reuse
>The audience in that leak cheered when he said it

One of the best parts

gonna need more than a few orange slices after that one

Probably the best action sequence under the Warehouse fight and the Faora one.

>he tripped and fell down

>The absolute state of DCucks
Your flagship movie is getting bent over and violated by Thor and his friends. It's actually embarrassing how bad Justice League is doing.

this is probably the best of the shit I've seen of this movie

Holy fuck this is awful. How does this shit have a $300 million budget?

>mommyyyy!!! Tell him that Thor is better because it made more money and because it has those funny quips in every scene!!!! That's what makes a movie good, right mommy?

I will give you that this is undeniably the best scene in the entire film.
Once you've watched this there's no reason at all to see the movie, it is far better to imagine the rest of the film being at this level.

Even King would blush over how much of a stupid jobber Batman is in this flick.

You should invent a Special New Metric by which JL can be measurably better than Ragnarok!
Mexican box office?
Croatian fan poll?

>wojakposter
Fuck off to with your console war shit, retarded nigger.

Fuck Batgod

It's also better rated by critics AND audiences across the board. Even with the countless DCshills like yourself spamming 10/10 on IMDB before the flick was even released, it tanked from a 8.6 to 7.7 in one day.

Esto es el fin, Steppenwolf

What's the premise of this movie ? Is it like injustice ? Why is Superman fighting everyone ?

Watch it to find out

>Spending money on Capeshit
L m a o

JL come together to stop an impending invasion. Superman is dead, but they revive him using the motherbox. Superman just fights them because, and would've killed them if Lois didn't come in. They beat Steppenwolf and set up the league at Wayne manor. Secret identity be damned.

The premise is that we ignore the context of MoS, BvS and Wonder Woman, and pretend that Snyderman was a beloved figure on par with Donner Supes, disregard the trauma of a near Earth-destroying alien invasion completely for the premise that the Earth is going to tear itself apart from losing the MASSIVE HOPE that Superman inspired in everyone, then gather a band of heroes to stop Ares II from blowing it all up with the Mother Boxes he worships religiously.

>He likes Marvel/MCU
>He thinks he has friends/social life
Don't know which one is sadder.

Snydershit deserves to be ignored so in this respect the film was great

Otherwise it's okay

The movie is a badly written snark-fest, but it is honestly a better experience for anyone who hasn't seen a single other DCEU movie.

I can't believe it ignores the Wonder Woman movie completely; you have a Diana still reeling under the trauma of losing Steve, admitting that she'd given up on humanity til the events of BvS, still with that Godslayer Sword she crippled Doomsday with.

It's like Patty's film never existed.

Is Diana going to take Barry's virginity?

holy fuck this is a generated hate bot from youtube.

Also Themiscyra looks way worse than it did in WW, the waves of identical CGI Amazon calvary were incredibly awful, and the wtf scene where Hippolyta shoots a flaming arrow from Paradise Island to ATHENS, hitting the exact spot she's aiming for. Green Arrow can suck a dick, I guess.

The movie seems to imply he wants it to be Cyborg, in the cemetary scene.

>It's like Patty's film never existed.
I prefer to imagine it's the rest of the DCEU that never existed.

Reading the subtitles, apparently he is having some kind of system malfunction which explains his jerky movement.

That scene with Steppenwolf chasing some Amazons riding a horse had some of the worst CGI I have ever seen in my life.

When I heard about the arrow spoiler I imagined a huge-ass ballista.

But a wizard did it

As most capeshit shows, fun > plot

His automated defense protocols are reading Superman's "threat intention" and reacting automatically to attack (and miss) him.

>l33ked webms
you mean the dozens of cam rips? just watch it yourself faggot

>hurr durr, watch our movie p-pls

Fuck off Kevin Tsujihara

I couldn't take Batfleck's fat cheeks bulging out of his mask seriously before. Now that he's awkwardly acting out snark and slapstick, it's just pitiful.
Bring back the novel adaptation fad, I'm tired of capeshit.

JUST

Affleck is arguably the worst onscreen Batman, with how little effort he has put into the role. Any of the positives like the suit and some fight scenes are in spite of him.

For the most expensive SH in history, this was a surprisingly cheap looking film.

>that obvious pale patch where they shopped out his moustache
kill me

>Superhombre Blanco?

Blatantly stolen from DoFP

What is this OHNONONONO meme by the way? I always read it in a really irritating voice.

Sup Forums shit to irritate you

it's from a meme clip of a guy laughing
this is the best edit of it youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM

Deconstruction of superheroes only sounds good to people who don't like superheroes.

JL is not a deconstruction in any way but it's paying the price for Snyder's shit

youtu.be/X457-m7YuQI

>Superman jumps to try to stomp Flash at superspeed.
When you fall, it's still gravity and would be slowing him the fuck down. It's be different if he were hovering and flying down superfast but it doesn't seem to be the case.