It's all ogre now

> tfw Clinton wins in an landslide
> tfw she open borders for mass immigration of muslims, spics, indians, chinese
> tfw she changes America for ever, so that white people will become a powerless minority
> tfw all non-white peoples will humiliate whites, take everything they own, kill them with no resistance
> tfw jews will still have Israel, muslims will still have they sandholes, latinos will still have Latin America, blacks will still have Africa, Asians will still have Asia
> tfw whites wont have anything, wont be anything but a footnote on History books written by marxist jews
> tfw the entire world willl laugh at white people for beig so naive as to accept self-genocide for the cause of diversity
> tfw there's nothing you can do about it but posting frog memes

Really makes me think

Let me guess...

You voted for hollande, eh faggot?

No, I took the black pill.

> tfw Clinton wins in an landslide
> tfw she open borders for mass immigration of muslims, spics, indians, chinese
> tfw she changes America for ever, so that white people will become a powerless minority
> tfw all non-white peoples will humiliate whites, take everything they own, kill them with no resistance
> tfw jews will still have Israel, muslims will still have they sandholes, latinos will still have Latin America, blacks will still have Africa, Asians will still have Asia
> tfw whites wont have anything, wont be anything but a footnote on History books written by marxist jews
> tfw the entire world willl laugh at white people for beig so naive as to accept self-genocide for the cause of diversity
> tfw there's nothing you can do about it but posting frog memes

your retarded if you think the world will still exist under her presidency, she literally will poke everyone and cause the war we never wanted, that humanity will cease to exist.

Post proof. Oh wait...
>m-m-muh polls
Faggot frog.

I dunno last time someone tried to fuck us over it didn't end well

>serbs
>white

Fuck Hillary Clinton and fuck CTR.

FUCK YOU FRANCE. I WISH A MILLION ALLAHU AKBAR ON YOU.

BEEP BEEP TRUCK COMING THROUGH
*runs over screaming frogs*
HAHAHA

Are you that israeli jewish proxy fag?

>didn't end well
4u

how's kosovo doing these days?

This is all true ragardless of whether or not Trump wins.

Be it America or Europe, Whites will fall, and we will fall hard, crashing to the ground like a sack of potatoes dropped from the top of the Empire State building.

Europe and its diaspora had time to wake up. Now there is no time. It's depressing, but it's true.

>muh identity politics
Enjoy getting bombed

I wish it too. My people are worthless spineless cowardly leftist dumb fucking pieces of garbage. They would rather be killed by some sandterrorist than fighting for their people. They deserve it for not voting nationalist.

>> tfw she changes America for ever, so that white people will become a powerless minority

you already are

Not as long there are traitor like me.
I WWOULD FUCKING DIE FOR WHITE PEOPLE

>Start of WWI
>own 25% of the land on Earth
>2016
>A little fucking island

Don't worry, Europe will have its payback before it's completely flooded with migrants.
Remember kids - genocide and race cleansing is a strictly European invention.

mexiproxyfag doesn't realize the whites are the most violent, but controlled of the races.

You really think shitskins stand a chance, why is shitskinistan or mexico not a world power?

Our birthrates are not high enough to survive 2 more election cycles.

We're fat, weak, lazy, and we don't deserve what our ancestors passed down to us. Men will fight for us, for their families. Those men will be the best we can put forward. And they will die, essentially cleansing the planet of any possibility of a White rebirth.

There are simply too many non-Whites on this planet for us to continue existing. We will be relegated to a small miscegenated community like the jews in the next millennium.

And we will deserve every minute of it, because we brought this upon ourselves.

You know it's true. Look at demographics of newborn children:

USA: 45% white, 55% spic/black/muslim/jewish
France: ~55% european, 45% afro-asian
Germany: ~65% european, 35% afro-asian
Great-Britain, Belgium, Sweden,... same thing.

Wrong

>Our birthrates are not high enough to survive 2 more election cycles.
>fat, weak, lazy
these are personal choices. I have lots of kids, am strong, and def not lazy. You're just a fucking pussy.

...and this is why no one will miss Americans

If I'd have to be completely frank, whites will be better off without the US of A, and if Serb-kun isn't a proxy he'll back me up in this.

America is the sole reason, maybe Russia and the Jooz a tiny bit, but it's mainly America's doing that whites are on a global retreat.

Amercia was always
>anti-nationalist
>anti-European
>anti-colonialist
they were a charicature of western bigotry and selfish hatred that manifested in Europe in ww1 and ww2. We hopefully learned from those wars and now we can learn from the downfall of American whites too.

Without American Whites, the great golem will crumble. With only Asians, niggers, Latinos and sum injuns, the US of A won't be wolrd dominating threat.

Unless Hillary will start a world war in the next 8-10 years, we are most likely out of the woods, the USA will sink into internal turmoil, destruction and chaos.

Whites:

> then: used to invent all science, build industrial empires, conquer outer-space
> now: needs Ahmed and his 50 paki cousins to impregnate their daughters

I'm looking for the upside
>Mudslimes flood the country
>Welcomed by college age feminist cunts
>Femicunts end up being raped en mass
>Women get the redpill that the gays got in Florida
>Democrat numbers sinks to an all time low
>Even MORE radical, crazy right wing candidate runs next election
>wins by a landslide
>Democrats will NEVER have majority again
>Jews cucked forever

Projecting ? The fact that white people did and want to do this to others doesn't mean the others will do it to you.

Also, fuck off hillary is going to steal all the ressources of non whites and give it to whites, and use illegal mexicans to pay for white people's retirement.

Keep dreaming WWI loser. You suck ass

Murkins, I have some questions.

When did Democrats/Republics inverse their positions?

I was reading stuff about all the horrible things the Republicans did to the South after the civil war and there was all this crazy stuff about radical Republicans.

What gives?

This is the most racist, xenophobic, islamophobic thing I've ever read in my life.

Are you people serious with this stuff? Why would they be mean to us when we become a minority? And I guess if they were, we'd kind of deserve it.

There's at least 100 more years of American hegemony

Any other nonwhites ITT excited they'll get to own a white slave in their lifetime?

White people will have Europe.

>Marxist jew written history books.
Implying dindus will read it

>I have lots of kids, am strong, and def not lazy. You're just a fucking pussy.
Like I said, you will fight and you will die. You will project your strength onto others, and they will let you down.

The rest of the population will just sit back and blend into the brown mass that is the end of western civilization. It already happens in southwest and almost every big city.

Fuck that's depressing.

>Projecting ? The fact that white people did and want to do this to others doesn't mean the others will do it to you.
What the fuck do you think those people do to THEMSELVES in their own countries, you insolent retard? Ever watched a cartel cut a man's face off? Ever watched ISIS cut a young boy's head off with a knife? Ever seen a woman splashed with acid for not wearing her full burka?

We KNOW they will do it to us. Fuck off.

>shitole central/eastern European country complaining that the most powerful country in the world acts in its own (((political interests)))
>not complaining that the country's interests deserve echoes

If you were a continent spanning empire, you'd be seen as a prick too. Gas yourself.

> Jean Charles qui vient de finir sa première année de sociologie

Honhonhon

There was nothing stopping you from doing that already.

Nah man, this election has shown how weak the US is. Sure, it's got 3 or 4 decades before total collapse but already the world sees how corroded the citadel of democracy really is. Sex scandals and shit smearing 24/7, really ?

We successfully removed kebaps you fag. If liberal cucktards didn't intervene we would've remove more

It was Nixon's "southern strategy" back in the late 60s that really started the flip.

Prior to that and the mass immigration of non-Whites, the Democratic party was mostly the party of the working man and the Republican party was the party of the rich man. The infiltration of (((certain people))) started the change to marxism in the name of "helping the average man" and when they realized that wasn't popular with Whites, they slowly switched over to just importing their voter base.

>how's kosovo doing these days?

Hows Vojvodina doing for you?

Ah right. Cheers.

So it was really as late as that. 'cause the Reconstruction era was...like mid 1800s?

I guess a lot can change in 100 years.

Where can I buy a NEET and torture them into living a normal life?

>delusional serbtard posting le epig kebab removal maymay
We got our asses handed to us you fucking moron. Serbia ends at fucking Kosovo's border.

Well the Israelis are the biggest players in the white slave trade so you'd best ask them

>We got our asses handed to us you fucking moron.

Name me a fucking conflict where we didn't get our shit smashed and yet we are still here.

did you know Hungarians have two or three times more citizens in Vojvodina than there are ethnic Hungarians? How many of Serbian citizens live in Kosovo? No, and contrary to what you heard in Press or Kurir, there are no Albanians getting our passports to buy property in Nis or to travel to Europe.
They can do that w Albanian passports.

>mfw the chinese are going to eradicate every non chinese anyway

At least poles still don't get the visa so america is safe

But then where are they going to get technology to steal?

we won 1912-1918 and 1941-1945 in spite of horrific casualties
we lost 1991-1999 with horrific casualties
Notice the difference?

YES HILLARY!
NATSOC FTW

SAGE THIS SHILL POST

Ireland is already as cucked as Britain was 10 years ago.

I can always count on you Australia, bringing the bantz in fine form.