TURN ON DISNEY CHANNEL
HOLEY SHIT ITS TRUE OP DIDN LYE!!

>things that will never happen

NY REPORTING RED

TURN ON INFOWARS

HOLY SHIT GUYS

Not surprised if ca goes red.

Lots of people I know at my college
Refuse to vote clinton and same for their families.

Lots of 3rd party voters this year too,
So maybe rural ca is flexing
Its red leanings from huge turnout?

Link vids or articles.

ON A DARK DESERT HIGHWAY

My ausbro brother has lived in San Fran for like 6 years now.

He said everyone he knows is secretly voting trump even ones who say they're hillary

They literally want to crash this shit

He said he's not be surprised if it went red. He works in construction though (built a plant recently for Tesla) so maybe the people he's with are more on that side of the spectrum, but he still says loads of berniebros are turning on her.

COOL WIND IN MY HAIR

IN A TIME BEFORE THE LIGHT

I just heard something about Florida. There is a group of New Voters that are coming in that is 25%. 25 fucking percent that are undecided. Wow.

That would be pretty nice. CA is what keeps winning the dems the white house because of their massive amounts of delegates, isn't it?

Dayum!

HOLY SHIT ITS FAKE AS FUCK

fuck you faggots

No, Trump isn't going to win. Outside intellectuals from outer space already rigged it.

meme magic is real FL will be red aswell

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm from cali, and I'm voting for Trump, so your prediction might not be that far off.

lololol good bait

It's the same down here in SD
The meme in ca was to hate trump...
But now it's "they both suck too much"
If ca goes red, get ready for shtf
We aren't all cucks out here
And hopefully we prove it this year

55 delegates, yea, around 10% are ours

can we make the based homeless woman's dreams true? Is KEK THAT KIND? I mean she already got like 30k from trump supporters.

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trials of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

I am feeling lazy. Should I post some more?
What is KeK thinking?

>But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us.
Yeah, the only decision that will be made today is if we can do it the easy way or have to go for the hard one.

CA has always been red, the illegals fucked it all up.