Why, I do believe it's time for early Silver Age comics!

Why, I do believe it's time for early Silver Age comics!

But enough about me, how's your weekend shaping up?

I'm posting the whole of this issue, instead of the "cover story" and thee Russ Manning back-up, because reasons.

I know I've been skipping a lot of Saturdays (and that might continue in December, because it's December), but I do plan on revamping Saturday threads after today. Nothing too drastic, I just thought I'd warn you kids beforehand.

Saw JL, it was okay but probably only because it was saved from Snyder. Too bad it broke WW's tomato streak. But things are looking up for DC films now he's probably gone.

Yeah, I couldn't give two shits about that movie, but Sup Forums has to go nuts over every major movie adaptation.

Do you motherfucking have to ask me every time about my weekend, or my day? Fuck off, it ain't none of your business

No, I love YOU the most!

I fucking hate you

I'm also posting the whole of this comic, but I'm skipping ads that were in Tarzan v1 #110 to keep the image limit at bay.

The only Tarzan comics were legit one of the most consistently entertaining series of the Silver and Bronze Ages. It's a shame that most modern comics readers don't know anything about them.

Let's move from Russ Manning to Curt Swan!

wheres a good link for silver age comics? got a lot of gi joe in korea comics that were swell to get. I remember that kakus website had some really good silver age bundles.

... or rather, comics that Curt Swan drew the cover to. He was still in that weird rut where he was only allowed to do the interior art for Jimmy Olsen's ongoing (it's genuinely weird to see how long it took for DC to realise that Curt was a good regular artist, and not just a cover artist)
Well, I use libgen to get individual issues, but I generally use the MTCDC-NMC and CMC torrents to get Silver Age runs all in one go.

thanks dude ill check it out

De nada

Before the cover story, have a house ad drawn by Curt Swan!

It's genuinely weird to know that Swan was almost as much a Batman cover artist as a Superman cover artist.