Ben & Gwen

We all know these two had sex in that RV and in the woods.

Incest: it's fun for the whole family.

Thank god he moved up.

>o shit people noticed my daily penny thread was me being a pedo hunting for flesh
>I will make a ben10 thread this time nobody will notice

#1 fact of 2017

Down grade.

Eh, more like Ban 10 if the mods are awake anyhow.

I don't know why but this post had me lowkey giggling like a retard.

This!

Man I remember how much kids shipped them.
For some reason they don't care than both are cousins here in Latin America.

oh god what is wrong with her boobs there

more like their fingers.

Why must everything be so mindlessly sexual and lewd with you people? Why can’t they just have engaged In some consensual handholding and cuddling?

Fuck outta here.

What does Sup Forums have against the Charmcaster? Doesn’t she have fans?

No. Thot is forgettable.

Rook is not ironically the best romantic couple for Ben.

I cannot fathom how anyone could have such shit taste as to think Kai was a good character in either a shipping or non-shipping context.

She’s kind of a shit, and not really appealing to shippers, and as a character she’s not all that prominent or amazing, although her Dragon form does occasionally get threads about it.

>15 posters
>23 replies
Hidden.

What’s the source on this bc I’ve seen this consistently for like a decade

Incest fags are the worst

Sometimes yes they are, still less annoying on average than footfags and fatfags though. I just like the ship regardless of the incest though.

Butt hurt jealous twats are even worse.

>mistakes into miracles.jpg

I love her OS design

BS edit threads are the greatest cancer infecting this board

Now that would be Twitter Drama and Capeshit Movie Company Wars. Still though, I have to agree that I do find them rather dumb myself.

She won the bowl.

Wheres her Naruto cheeks?

Whatever happened to Asian tennis gf?
She seemed nice.

>Implying canonicity makes shit less smelly
Kai is a still not only a bitch, but a boring one too, no matter how you slice it.
Also alternate universes are a thing in Ben 10, so she won the bowl in one Universe, the dumbest one.

Omniverse happened.

I hate her too, but it's better than Ben being with aliens.

No, it isnt. I’m not even a Xenosfag, but discounting Looma and Attea whos interest in him was just as Superficial and Shallow as Kai’s, there were aliens who would have been much better candidates for him. Besides, they could have just not had him go full dumbass and destroy his relationship with Julie.

>writters booted a qt like Julie to pair him back with shitty Kai

I thought Charmcaster was was future Gwen for awhile.

Ester/Ben was great

>Those Glasses,
No matter what artstyle it’s in they still look hideous.

Guess they didn't want to ruin the future and Ken. But at least Ben is doing fine with her.

What is going on here?

>Guess they didn't want to ruin the future and Ken
Oh no, not Ken. He was such a unique character with his vein a carbon copy clone of Ben and...brown skin?
But seriously, now that you bring it up, Compared to the entirety of their interactions in Omniverse, it’s quite jarring how much of a 180 Their relationship supposedly takes in the future.

Ben didn't pay any attention to her, so she broke up with him

I choose to believe this is canon.

I find the idea of having friends that would unironically do this hilarious.

Maybe because cousin marriage is legal and not fully frown upon in most Latin countries?

Is it bad that I knew exactly what Gwen was referring to before I saw the second panel

They aren't in his mouth

ARISTOCRATES!!!

Underage incest is common in Latin America, no surprise this doesn't get any hate, papi.

that not common here in my country desu (underage one), but not uncommon that one may try to fool around a hot cousin

Love-Hate Relationship sometimes wins in the end. Least she got the knot to screw with.

>Will never be finished.

There's nothing stopping another drawfag from picking it up

Where was the Love part of that relationship? I’m still looking and can’t find it.

who the hell is this slut?

Charmcaster is best girl.

Lucy is Ben and Gwen's goo alien cousin.

We'll never know. Now I wish the creators give us an episode or two showing why Ben and Kai got together.

this isn't canon

Even when she goes full Sludgepuppy she’s still adorable.

This isn't canon either

Me too!
It only got worse!

Catchpa gave me a pic of a mobile home.

Incest is icky

Dont be a pussy.