Mike Mignola Q&A

I am at a small Q&A with Mignola.

Any questions that Sup Forums wants to have answered. It start in 20 minutes, some of the best questions I will ask.

How does he cope with being the savior of comic books, day in and day out?

Well, Hellboy in Hell ended really earlier than he hoped so i would ask what stories he didn't get to write about that arc.

I would ask this, but I don't feel like giving the mandatory bj afterwards.

you get down on your knees and suck his red knobby cock you prick, he made hellboy

We already got Frankestein in the Mignolaverse, where's Dracula?

I will ask these. Any more questions?

The best man is coming?

"If the opportunity arose, would you ever consider doing a comic adaptation of Metroid?"

How much input do you have in the Hellboyverse books written by other people?

Can hellboy survive a zombie world.

Would you write a daredevil story?

Will we see more stories taking place in new Historical Eras?

When are you making adaptations of your favorite writer, Manly wade Wellman?

He rejected amazing screw - on head. Ask him what's wrong with him.

tell him that it was cool he let injustice 2 have the best character besides Turtles in their shit franchise.

I actually asked him this... turns out he is just salty that people know about the cartoon and not about the comic.. He told that he hated the art style, because it was a bad copy of his art style. But at the same time he loved it when disney copied his art style for atlantis.

He mentioned that he wants to make a victorian era detective and maybe a comic about cavamen set in the mignola-verse

What a retarded question

Will he make more Amazing Screw-On Head?

Why doesn't hellboy have shoulders?

He didn't have to end it. But when he drew hellboy under the tree he felt likevthat is where it all should end. And he took alkready made stuff out to make it fit the narative and the book size.

What does hb's palm look like?

Probably, it's his favourite comic. And kinda wants to make people forget about the cartoon. So he needs to right more stories to release a new book.

What capeshit comics would he do for Marvel or DC if he had the chance?

In other news. And this kinda shocked me..

He dislikes the hellboy movies and Deltoro. Because Deltoro didn't use any of Mignola's notes for Hellboy 2 or really consult him.

He also visited the set of the new movie and he told that the sets look like actual locations from his comics and he told that this movie will be allot closer to the source material. I think he mentioned Abe being allot closer to his character and design.

He doesn't read capeshit anymore and he pointed out that he isn't intrested in it all. He even pointed to his dc/marvel days as his low point in his career (because he feels like he sucks at it)

"why are such a fucking sell out"

His thoughts on adapting Lovecraft?

He doesn't have any influence on the movies or series etc. He sells the rights and if that he loses any say in it. Even Deltoro kicked him to the curb if he didn't agree with him

Maybe, he wants to start new stuff and see what will fly

Ask him what's his favorite beer. I feel like we have heard the answers to these questions before if you listen to other interviews or Q&A's I just want to know what beer he likes

Isn't Hellboy pretty much capeshit though?

There have been a rash of new side stories and spinoffs coming out lately; Koschei, Rasputin, Black Flame, etc.,

What are some other characters and corners of the Mignolaverse that he would have an interest in exploring at a later date in such a fashion?

This, the man is a human being

It doesn't have the bloat associated with other decades old characters because Hellboy has been written and controlled by his creator since inception. It doesn't include the stupid tropes and conventions of most cape shit, either. Hellboy is pulp first and foremost.