Menage a 3

It's a gary day

what's even the plot now?

welp, two steps forward and one step back is still progress

Serious question, does the writer of this just hate Gary or what? Is there an official word or something I should know about it, or has no one ever asked her?

everyone looks so fuckable in this webcomic

I know he's straight but I still want to play video games with Gary and end the day with a grapefruit blowjob.

>Black chick has a fag boyfriend
>Fag won't let her give him a blowjob because he's a fag
>Asks Gary to give him one so he'll learn to like blowjobs
>Gary's not fag enough to blow the boyfriend, so he blindfolds the guy and uses a grapefruit on him
>Fag loves it, but still refuses to accept a blowjob from the black chick
>Fag wants to have a threesome with Gary and black chick
>Gary agrees on the condition that he be allowed to fuck the fag in the ass, but only because he thinks the fag will chicken out
>Fag agrees to be fucked in the ass
>Gary shows up for threesome
>Black chick decides to make boyfriend jealous by blowing Gary so the fag will man up and let her blow him
>Fag instead tries to shove her out of the way so HE can blow Gary
>Gary grows a pair, walks out, and tells the two of them to get their shit together
>The two show up and simultaneously ask Gary out
>They've broken up, and they want Gary to choose one of them
>Gary chooses Fag, but only to confess that he never actually blew him, but instead used a grapefruit
>Now Gary is with the black chick

If I was a bettin' man, I'd put money on the fag and the black chick getting back together, because that's the type of thing that would happen in this comic because the writer hates Gary with a passion.

Reminder to filter web comic still threads

what the fuck

I thought this stupid webcomic would had ended after Gary fucked the therapist

All the pixie trix comics will end by January 2019, everything's getting wrapped up.

He's about fucked most of the main female cast at this point.

Sauce? Cause I am honestly about ready for this ride to end

even his big titty roommate or that zii rocker chick?

why what happened?

And this is just the CURRENT plotline, there's like three other ones going right now and almost everyone involved with them is a massive cunt.

Zii is the only one he hasn't fucked, everyone else he has.

oh. well, that's kinda sad.

Zii might be endgame. How horrific.

It seems like it's heading in that direction, but who knows.

Zii and Didi are currently in a relationship, in a pairing the comic itself has acknowledged is completely without precedent or basis.

That might blow up in their faces, but given Zii's habit of being able to avoid any and all consequences for her stupid and self-destructive life choices, I doubt it.

>Zii and Didi are currently in a relationship

This. Gary hears them having sex when he got home a few issues ago.

Since Gary has already had sex with DiDi Im expecting some sort of fling with Zii eventually.

Endgame will absolutely be a threesome and a 3 person relationship though.

you might say it's a menage a 3

>Endgame will absolutely be a threesome and a 3 person relationship though.
I guess it'd have to be for the title to make sense. Still, I'm pretty bummed that it's not gonna be Gary, Peggy, and QT black chick together.

facebook LagaceGisele/posts/1741142579528894
tl;dr ma3 was always intended to end after 10-12 volumes (they decided to go with 10), all the other comics are ending because ad money for all web comics (not just theirs) has dried up. Giz is still reluctant to use patreon but that's pretty much for the future.

thanks for the clarification was blindly searching through twitter and the webcomic news