THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR

Post pages, fanart, webm's, videos or discussions on...

- Favorite Costume (Either type or specific)
- Favorite transformation/power-up method (Such as Banner turning into the Hulk or Batson shouting "Shazam")
- Anything having to do with superheroes dealing with their costumes and/or clothing

That's a hard fry.

where did the pants go?

Do they do the Superman shirt rip in Justice League? It wasn't in Man of Steel of DoJ.

The same place as the shirt.

I don't know if it's still canon, but it used to be that Clark had some kind of cape pocket for his normal clothes.

Snyder probably thinks it's unrealisitic that he would ruin so many shirts

>Favorite Costume (Either type or specific)
>Favorite transformation/power-up method
Binary for both!

It was at the end of Justice League

that's an expensive shirt

>Plastic Man is naked every single time you see him.

Plumberman and Spaghettiboy

Heh

This is an odd fetish

It's not so much a fetish as it is a topic about something specific but prevalent to a genre.

Super heroes have issues with 'work clothes' and 'casual clothes', It's something that could be fun to talk about.

He's got super speed, why would he drop his groceries or even bother undressing in the middle of the street? He can soar up in a blink of an eye, change in mid-air, and catch his groceries before they hit the ground, then put them somewhere safe instead of leaving them to be crushed underfoot on the pavement.

i guess so
an OC i have just wears a one piece swimsuit, cloth mask and sneakers. she can get away with it though since she is low tier street level and only did super stuff for like 2 weeks in college.

artist? issue? thanks.

That looks like an old comic too, so even more expensive considering inflation since then.

How many of you are wearing comic and cartoon clothes under your serious business attire?

rule of cool, stupid

Superman probably superspeeds unbuttons all the shirts so it doesn’t ruin it but in real time it looks like he’s ripping it. Or maybe he superspeeds resews all the buttons afterwords.