Nice knowing you Sup Forums

Nice knowing you Sup Forums

Put a loaded shotgun into your mouth and pull the trigger, cuck.

Get thee behind me, Satan.

>MA
and nothing of value was lost

>he thinks his vote matter

at least the coastal cities will be the first to get nuked

kys cuck

Well, Wall Street is backing her, so why wouldn't an anti-capitalist like you not?

> Stock market trading over the past two weeks suggests that Clinton may be Wall Street's preferred candidate.

>Mass
irrelevant anyway

You fool.

>massachusetts
good, stay in your containment zone

how to tell the world i'm gay,

the post

the damage to leddit when hillary loses will be bernie being cucked by hillary times 10,000

>lots of clinton's backers are big companies
>lots of those companies would benefit from clinton being president with her under their influence

Has shitposting transcended reality so that people actually vote for the ruination of their nations to get a high?

>stein and baraka

a mortal kombat character is running for president?

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trials of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

>using a cuck pencil.
enjoy your vote being changes

good goy, you did george soros proud

Degenerates

Look at those fat fingers. Gross

You are a traitor to your country. I hope you are at least aware of that. Kill yourself.

wow a real life masshole and total ignorant retard who wants to destroy the country

Ähnliches Fühl hier, Deutschbru. MAGA&MEGA!

>MA

GTFO OF MY STATE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's a good vote

Enjoy your loss, CTR.

DEMOCRAT UP AND DOWN THE TICKET, NO GRIDLOCK

>early ballot

what did he mean by this?

YES!! Well done my friend...you have voted for inclusion and progress, not the hateful divisive sermon constantly pounded out by Trump supporters. Hillary represents progress and embracing change.. Trump represents decay and a clinging to a past that can never be returned to. I am voting the same as you in about 3 hours.

DELET THIS

You are one fat motherfucker holy shit

TRAITOR

This lmao

Fuck you

fthpbp

It's nice to know there are other sensible people on this board. I'll be sharing my vote for Hillary here later.

Sup Forums is SATIRE

>MA
boy, you sure swang this election!

Well i wrote in for Ike.

I hope so.. it must be true as there is so much stupidity here.. I assume it's all just a joke.

So all the Shillary posts are just satire? I sure as fuck hope so too.

you fill the oval like a gay would
consider suicide

VIVA LOS ZETAS BRO!!!!! AJAJA PUTO ESE CHUPACABRA HOMBRE

xD upvoted

The guy in the background though XD

Hey buddy dont you know thats against the law in mass?

T. MA state trooper

Look at those cuckish fingers.

Seems to be

Aguapuente el Este, MA

Enjoy your taco truck Pablo.

HISS

this
i didn't bother mailing in my ballot for trump cuz it wouldnt matter

I voted Trump for MA, hope it goes red thiis time ;(

CUNT I'm to young to die in a nuclear winter.

these hands

Why are you in such a hurry to become glass? Come on, vote Trump, live a little longer.