Redpill me on hand shaking. Why do we still do this when everyone is a dirty pleb?

Redpill me on hand shaking. Why do we still do this when everyone is a dirty pleb?

>shaking a woman's hand

Is this actually a thing?

i dont like it either, but its as ingrained to the professional society as ties

A woman shook my hand the other day, it was genuinely weird. I wonder whether she'd ever consider the reluctance of males to shake her hand and the reason they might have (sexual harassment, being too foward).

I shake my wife's hand every day and say "pleased to meet you".

I have no idea why.

damn...

Did you give her a manly, firm shake or were you taken aback so much that you just kinda put it out there?

I wouldn't know what to do, personally.

Going to start doing this to my GF, but since she's Asian I'll probably say "Welcome to the immigration department, how can I help?"

Whenever I offer a woman a handshake they freak out, every time they have acted like I was some sort of freak.

I always try to treat women as my social equal, to my surprise they are usually not expecting this.

When your encounter with a woman is too formal for a cheek kiss, but not formal enough to just say few words, you can shake her hand. That is, in France. It depends much of the country you live in, but I don't think there is a redpill in this.

manly firm
there is literally nothing wrong with shaking a womans hand in most situations as long as you do it like that

I shake a hand of any women working in heavy industry because they know how to crush it like a man.
To other women I do tiny bow and if she offers hand I crush it as if it is a hand of sixty year old blacksmith.

not him btw, just saying what i would do

It's to show that you don't have a weapon and is a mutual action implying cooperation.

I refuse to shake hands with employers because I don't like touching other people.

Unsurprisingly I have autism and collect disability income. I've never worked for more than a month.

I get autistic with handshakes. How much pressure should be applied? Should any be applied? What is a "firm handshake" versus a death clench?
I usually just let my hand go limp and hope for the best

Im a fist bumper

you gotta crush the bitches hand like a coke can whilst staring into her eyes like a rapist

bitches love that shit

Unless they're 105 you're better off with too much pressure than none.

I'll never forget the limp handshake a doctor gave me, I didn't even try to hide my disgust, I was fking appalled

idk I guess be firm enough that the guy couldn't just wrench his hand away as soon as you got hold of it, not so firm that you're actually trying to crush his bones

It's because of all of the autism in that paint you sniff

Roman Handshake is the best

Have they taught you to not sound so eastern bloc in those English forums yet?

BARZ

>shake stranger's hand
>stranger has a clean, dry hand and a firm handshake
>know I can trust that stranger just a little bit more

I dont shake hands unless a hand is outstretched already reaching towards me. Unfortunatly i work hvac in a small company in a small community so every jagoff around wants to shake hands, even the fucking pizza delivery guy

This. You have to gaze deep into their eyes while their knees buckle from the pressure of the shake. You'll usually get a response along the lines of, "You have a very firm handshake". That will always be accompanied with a smile.

At that moment you can smell the secretions soaking her panties.

It's over...

you're fucking tonight.

Some Jews did a study on this the other year, apparently when you shake someones hand you subconsciously raise your hand to your face and smell it.

That must have been a study in India. No TP son... gotta make sure it was the poo hand.

the fuck is wrong with you straya

oh shit i do this sometimes am i fucked?

nothing worse than shaking hands with some dude and them having a weak hand shake like you instantly know they're a poof after that

Exchange of bacteria = strenghtening immune system

Huh, no. How do they call such lectures in the enlightened west? `Teach men not to rape`or `Cultural or racial sensitivity` classes?