You Can’t Save The World Alone

>You Can’t Save The World Alone
>They all job to Superman

Well I guess you fucking can then since they would all be powerless to stop Zod.

>Stepenwolf easily defeated the amazons
>could stand toe to toe with the combined force of Amazons, Atlantians, Zeus, human, a lantern
>got his butt kicked by Superman effortlessly

Does that mean Superman could wipe out the Amazons, Atlantians and the old gods if he wants?

Superman annihilating everyone was the best fucking part about this movie

Like they didnt said the motherbox would super charge Supe's kriptonian cells

This, it was beautiful, the rest was garbage.
Steppenwolf did get BTFO by Zeus tho, and his army was bigger then than it was now.

If they just make him like some kind of evil superman it would make MoS and BvS better. All of his "saving" and "sacrifices" are just to keep everyone from not realizing he's holding the world hostage.

>toe to toe

but he lost

Yes

Wrong. This was the best part
Facts aside if someone told me that the best parts of JL were going to be about Superman or thanks to Superman I would have laughed at you but now I'm so happy Superman is so fucking great

Why is everyone happy about Superman? Did he gain a personality?

Yea, plus he's the only good part of the movie

>If they just make him like some kind of evil superman it would make MoS and BvS better. All of his "saving" and "sacrifices" are just to keep everyone from not realizing he's holding the world hostage.
I think there were going that direction, but "NOT MUH" changed it. People complained about the leftover " Do you bleed >:D" part.
>Well I guess you fucking can then since they would all be powerless to stop Zod.
That why the cartoon dumb him down.

And it only took 3 tries to get that one, incredibly obvious thing (somewhat) right!

Too bad they've already torpedoed their little shared universe so completely muddling through to get to the point of "Superman is a good person" that it doesn't mean anything. I fully expect everything but Aquaman and WW2 to be shelved by the middle of next week for the foreseeable future.

Batman:
"Transport won't go that fast."

Cyborg:
"It will for me."
What the hell does he mean by that?
Literally.

What, he's just gonna HACK IT TO GO FASTER or something?

Guess

Yeah I guess, is that hard for you to believe or something?

He means he's a cyborg with cutting edge technology.

anything for a shitpost

>World without hope starts playing
>See white man harassing Muslim shop

>All of his "saving" and "sacrifices" are just to keep everyone from not realizing he's holding the world hostage.

While that's true, it's kind of annoying that with all the attempts at disproving people's misgivings about Superman, they're just reinforcing the "he's so OP he makes everyone else on the league useless" meme. It's kind of fucked up to make that statement in the first ever JL movie. It's nice to see Supes on top, I just wish it didn't make everyone else look like the human Z fighters next to Goku.

What did he do exactly? Sorry for the questions

>Implying this doesn’t happen
>Implying you don’t fantasize about doing that

Lol white people are so hard to read

Superman would get his ass kicked by Diana and a proper magic artifact

Someone should make a jar of piss edit of this.

I'm from the middle east and it was bullshit

Everyone was holding back and he was supercharged

Later, he was even surprised at how quickly he recovered

His display of powers, the power-gap between him and the rest, saving people and interacting with civilians, basically soloing steppenwolf, having some Superman dialogue

Nope, the benefit of one above the team

Yes. Superman IS more powerful than most gods. Fuck Gaia.

Being a good person for the most part, the guy smiles a lot, he is charismatic, he is cheesy and fun.

The power display was good and fun if you are a powerlevelfag (and I swear, like 90% of the theater I was cheered at seeing him beating the crap out of everyone, even when he was being extremely OOC with Batman, but I guess it makes sense in universe considering he didn't knew who he was).

This kind of pissed me off since the flash is like the second most broken justice league member and in this movie he's just a quip machine

>Being a good person for the most part, the guy smiles a lot, he is charismatic, he is cheesy and fun.
Fina-fucking-lee. Even if Snyder hit skip on a lot of the plot and characterisation I'm glad he at least got to square one with Superman before being canned.

Well, he is supposed to be kinda new at this. But at the end of the movie he was already beating the crap out of dozens of Parademons.

That wasn't Snyder. Snyder had evil superman or him running away.
I guess we just need a good superman movie now....
What didn't you like?

I heard Cyborg gets a look much closer to his classic design by the end? What's the deal with that?

I think it was poorly conveyed that since Cyborg's part motherbox he has the same powers that evolves and recreates things, basically whenever he integrates with technology he can upgrade it

Because Batman was an asshole in BvS and Superman deserved some retribution

By the end they are total bros, that was nice to see and it should have happened in BvS

Another stupid choice by WB

The part with the kids at the beginning had me smiling for a while. I say, the entire introduction with the world feeling alien and new, and a certain feeling of dread was pretty good too.

How do they explain it though? Is he just changing his own cosmetics or is it something like he has better control of his cyborg half now?

He didn't want to be so "exposed".

I would not say total bros. But they seemed to warm up a bit. Supes joking seems to be a thing that throws Batman out of his comfort zone. He seems to want to be angry but can't find a reason, or maybe the fact that blue is kinda forgiving it's touching to him.

It's not explained at all. There's a montage of the League at the end set to a narration of Lois Lane talking about hope and we just happen to see Cyborg at star labs reshaping himself into a more streamlined version

In his intro he says he was constanly evolving 9which is how he got flight and later the mega buster). Now he was growing his Chassis.

He evolves slowly. He didn't knew he could fly or that he had an arm canon. He gets better as he advances, by the end he evolves his chassis.

Oh man,was so fucking comfy seeing Superman being Super for once

>Everyone got hyped in every scene with Superman
>Feminazi got BTFO when Superman headbutted Wonder Woman back to the kitchen
>Batfags got BTFO once Superman BTFO of Batman
>Best scene where Flash realised that Superman saw him while he was using the Speed Force
>Superman saving the people first before fighting the villian
>Superman soloing the JL,Steppenwolf and the whole invasion
>Superbro with the team
>Super speed and Freeze breath is now cannon to the DCCU
>Classic "shirt rip"
Now we just need a new solo movie with this Superman.

All the Superman being Superman content was Whedon's reshoots.

That really rustled me. Like, why tease at the very end of the film that Cyborg will get a good design instead of just... y'know... using the good design?

Same logic for the CW Flash suit

To sell variant merch

Speaking of Flash Snyder said Bruce gives him an updated suit, but that must have been cut by Whedon, so we're stuck with the wires until Flashpoint, Maybe they didn't want to copy Civil War more than they already accidentally had

He smiles, user. He jokes. He feels like Superman.

I didn't think the movie was particularly great, but I thought the character stuff in general was okay (though Cyborg and Aquaman's stories felt so rushed it was hard to care about them). If nothing else I think it righted the ship a bit and put the films on a better path going forward. I hope this doesn't flop badly enough that WB cancels everything.

I really wonder why this board is called "comics & cartoons" when none of the posters read comics before sperging retarded shit

What's wrong with his mouth?

He re-designs himself in a lab. The new look is a lot smoother and accurate with a C in the middle. It's almost certainly due to backlash when he was first revealed

Supes finally being a charismatic beacon of hope to the people.

Mustache.

looks like one of those old GI Joe dolls that had that feature where they could talk

Nah. We've had that too much as it is. It's honestly what everyone was expecting since it's like the one thing people think can make supeman interesting.

>Now we just need a new solo movie with this Superman.
>they finally got Supes right
>WB might just say fuck it and quit after WW2

The character of Superman wasn't a beacon of anything in this movie.
Snyder just shoehorned in the idea that the world would be universally devastated at his death, and that the VERY FABRIC OF SOCIETY would unravel with his passing. Superman did nothing much to earn any of this devotion through 2 movies, it just "arrived" at Justice League.

And of course the movie completely ignores the repercussions or trauma of Earth learning that A. there are advanced alien civilizations and B. they can be incredibly hostile.
No, no one is bothered by the half-destruction of the largest US city by aliens anymore, that was cleaned up. They are shitting themselves because the last surviving alien of that group died while fighting one of his reincarnated alien brethren.

JL completely ignores the previous movie's themes. We have cops looking at accounts of "winged draculas" kidnapping people, and wondering if Batman has lost it. Disregarding that "Batman losing it" was already well established in BvS.

And we ignore that Diana DID NOT cut herself off from humanity for 100 years, so we can have her dealing with trauma of losing Steve again.

The shitpile that is Justice League tries to lurch forward by selectively ignoring all of the previous films where it suits it.

It just wants to be liked, and will suck your dick if you promise to say something nice about it.

They were kinda holding back in the fight since they didn't wanna kill him again.
Diana especially was holding back with the sword and all, we've seen it cut Doomsday after all.

>Does that mean Superman could wipe out the Amazons, Atlantians and the old gods if he wants?

Yes for this movie and comics

Yea but he can shove the planet she is standing on into the sun so not really much of a contest

>Well I guess you fucking can then since they would all be powerless to stop Zod.
A nuke would work fine.

Speaking of which, the villainous force of this film could've been foiled by the military quite easily.
Yes.

Who the fuck didn't see this coming? Did anyone look at the (at best Captain America level) Amazons getting slaughtered en masse by a squad of Germans, including the second most powerful of them who pulled a heroic sacrifice to prevent the most powerful of them from taking a bullet, with bolt action rifles and seriously think "yeah these guys could stop Superman"? Did they look at the Demigoddess daughter of Zeus getting disarmed by a German soldier, bleeding to a bullet graze, and needing help from her sidekick squad against one machine gun nest and think "Zod would definitely have trouble here?" Did they look at said demigoddess fighting the god who single-handedly killed all the other gods and not notice that the entire no-holds-barred slugfest between those two did less damage to their surroundings than just ONE of Superman and Zod's bullrushes? Did they not notice in Suicide Squad that the OTHER divine beings we've seen are very much vulnerable to relatively small amounts of conventional weaponry, with the Aztec firegod getting BTFO by Incubus who then dies to a suitcase bomb?

The gap between anything remotely tied to Krypton and everything else in the 'verse has always been massive.

>A nuke would work fine.

Except the time it didn't work fine at all

You mean a 300 kiloton device detonated in fucking space?

That still came within 1% of working?

Well, I already pretend the previous movies never happened, so I couldn't give less of a shit what this movie ignores.

Also, yeah, that's what he meant. Superman was finally someone you could see as a beacon of hope, something he wasn't before even though the last movie kept saying he was.

They also held back against SW? Supes embarrassed that cgi turd while the others were getting chumped.

They had Batman, FUCKING BATMAN, mocking Diana for not being able to let the tragic death of Steve Trevor go, and for not being a "shining beacon of hope" all this time and a Superman proxy.

For chrissakes, he spent the entirety of the last film trying to kill Superman while he's doing the same shit he's castigating Diana for NOT doing.

The core of his character is obsession with tragic death. He's brooding over dead Robin before launching his sociopathic attack on Superman.
What.
The.
Fuck.
Apologists.
I know you are trying to "shut off muh brain and just enjoy it", but I think it's time someone calls paramedics for resuscitation.

You don't think Superman was holding back?

Have you SEEN what his blows can do? That headbutt that incapacitated Wonder Woman was probably about 1% of his full strength. I didn't see the aftermath looking like a MOAB hit the place like what happened when he unleashed his power against Zod.

Note also that even Batman could survive his punches in that scene, and that the heat vision he fired against Cyborg couldn't even slice through a police car with a sustained beam, while earlier it was capable of melting a foot of steel/titanium in a second.

"People die, Diana. You just have to move on and get over it".

>Snyder finally rapes the Batman

somebody get this reddit spacing outta here

It's the same for Reddit, friendo.

He is the night, Diana is not the night

In between movies she was saving people in daylight, he wasn't

They literally cgi'd off his facial hair

>"what do you like the most about earth?"

what did you want him to say?

where was our fucking mullet superman

when clark was reborn, they could give him the mullets since well, hair grows

fuuuuuuuuuck

"The yellow sun allows me to see through clothing." *Stares intently at little girl*

Clearly Gordon doesn't give a shit about branding and bullets so he doesn't worry about kidnapping non-Gothamites. Also outside his jurisdiction.

Are you trolling, or did he really say that?

Corn

He spent like two hours in the cornfield after resurrected, didn't even fuck Lois or call his mother

>The Wonder Woman movie is about her opening her heart to Bruce, her new friend, and explaining the trauma of her past

>Bruce throws it in her face later

What a fucking douche.

Batman is am hypocrite, in other news water is wet

The problem is, Batman alays subjetivo himself to a different standard

He knows he is broken and can't let go of trauma, but he wants people like Diana and Clark to be shinny, perfect and uncurroptible, otherwise they fail by definition

He wants others to be better than him, so the world never produces another batman

Affleck is the one who rapes girls, Cavill takes it in the ass

LOOK MA I POSTED IT AGAIN

Because he was dead and revived within seconds rather than being regenerated. No time to grow hair.

Jesus Christ it's like only a mass cast and crew suicide would satisfy the bloodlust of some of you guys. Actually Snyder probably should since he has nothing to live for, at least he can join his daughter.

Ahem, I believe we said something about the fucking reddit spacing

now kindly fuck off

What does that even mean

Post motherbox superman can apparently

Shit he even outspeeds Flash

it means you're a newfag

you are right its better to show something unexpectedly bland & boring instead

It means you associate good spacing with a faggy website because you prefer a different faggy website. We're on Sup Forums arguing trivialities between shitty movies, don't try to save face because you think you've been wasting more time in this cesspool.

>triggered newfag from Reddit

you must go back

You realize you are not going to get points for replies here don't you user? There is no number next to your name.

From now on,

I am using double spacing

to trigger DC Pajeets.

At least it gives them something to discuss

besides this gloriously awful film.

Fag gets triggered by paragraphs lol