If early results are this, how will Trump win?

If early results are this, how will Trump win?

Other urls found in this thread:

electoral-vote.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He'll have to take Pennsylvania and Michigan nigga

Results are now this, what do?

>Michigan is red

What?

MI or bust

TAKE EVERYTHING

he still lost, it's either PA or FL for him to have a chance

these are the current actual votes.
no shilling

Early votes would actually have Trump winning Florida simply because the +10 lead among independents would overcome the +2 vote lead by Demoncrats.

Colorado+Nevada?

michigan is going red
you heard it here first

He will not lose Florida.

Looks like he grabbed Colorado, is there light at the end of the tunnel?

If early votes were like that how did Romney win NC?

No unfortunately there isn't

>literally asking advice on how to rig for hillary later

He's already lost with that map.

Ogre

He would still lose at 262 EV in this case.

For Trump To win without PA, FL, or VA he basically needs to pull off the miracle 10% of Oregon going red and win everything else.

Otherwise he loses.

It's a tie

fucking top quality edit there senpai

HOLY FUCK TRUMP WON OREGON AGAINST ALL EXPECTATIONS
LAZY PORTLAND HIPSTERS STAYED HOME
DEAD TIE WHO WINS

The silent majority is waiting to cast their vote.
The early vote is worthless as a poll.
Polling sites open in 1 hour in my state.
Most of the people who vote Trump will be at work
and won't cast a vote until after 4pm.

>georgia not red
ent urself

So Florida is lost? I am flabbergasted

Don't count early voting too much, dems are lazy and don't wake up this early

NC and FL are too big to be decided that soon. But if this happens, Trump is done, he needs FL. Not many paths to victory without it

Where can you see what early voting's like?

I hope.

Maybe the weather will keep the Detroit nogs home.

If Trump wins FL his chances to win go up to near 50%

If he loses FL it's pretty much over

holy fuck all you roleplayers need to go back to r eddit

At this stage, she will easily win the pacific states, hawaii, new york and new mexico, which puts her at 256. She only needs to win any two of nevada, colorado, minnesota, or wisconsin. Nevada is basically already blue because of early voting.

this its all ogre if he looses florida

Looking good in FL since Republican voting on election day is up +16
And it's only a 32k ballot difference
He wins FL just by getting Romney numbers
Easy win
For me, NC seems trickier

Its game over for trump at this stage. CA+OR+WA+HI=78. 78+198=276. Doesn't even need nevada

This. Just got up, its 6. Going to vote now.

hipsters hate drumpf you retarded sheep fucker

I can't tell if you're RPing or grabbing actual early vote counts

PA and CO

THE EASIEST WAY TO THINK ABOUT IT IS

TRUMP BASICALLY NEEDS FLORIDA

IF HE DOESN'T GET FLORIDA HE'S IN FOR SOME SHIT

he's being a faggot

He needs Florida, end of conversation

WHO'S NEXT
YOU DECIDE

weird that people hate on california and new york for having so much influence in the electoral college, while in reality their votes are some of the least valuable of all.

im not really up to date with this but when is this whole thing over and when will we know whos the next POTUS?

I'd say about 18 hours.

in case you are wondering, it is unfair like that because you get one elector for each representative and senator, so the smallest population states get three minimum.

Hipsters will do crazy shit to be ironic.

4:00 AM Swedish time at the very earliest

It is probably just due to the winner take all crap. You could have 40% of the state not represented due to that.

Next January

It was the same in the last Israeli election. I'm an American expat, btw - voted for Trump over here.

The media and their leftist allies were all pumped up for their Labor (or Zionist Union) much anticipated victory.
The exit polls showed a tie between them and the Likud that night after ballots got closed.
Then, in the morning, after all votes were counted - sudden shock: Apparently Netanyahu just won his 4th term in office by a huge margin.
Not only crashing the Labor but also his rivals from the right wing.
This feeling was awesome and I hope I could feel it again with a Trump victory if it happens.

The media all had stupid excuses for it but eventually it's like this:
Leftists tend to vote in the morning, right wingers vote mainly from afternoon until the ballots close.
So obviously they go completely under radar.

cheers m8s

The problem is that USA will definately rig theirs as both Reps and Dems despise Trump and will do whatever they can to rig it against him.

>NC seems trickier
NC? Early voting suggest he will win NC. Assuming burgers actually go out and vote.

FYI Oregon is vote by mail.

I just want this day to be over. 2thrilling4me

I listened to some talk radio host over here

He said that the Obama camp had sent pollsters and vote pushers over to Israel to try to defeat Netanyahu. I'm guessing the polling psyop they tried to pull on you is the same one they're pulling on us now

This is their modus operandi I suppose

MAKE IT RAIN BABY

If Trump loses Florida then he probably loses the election. However, if he can manage a surprise victory in a strong democrat state then he can catch up quite easily.

He will win NC by a larger margin than Florida.

No they aren't shill.

>sent pollsters and vote pushers over to Israel

I don't recall any news reports of IDF mass-slaughtering amerilards with clusterbombs.

Links to footage ..?

It's just hearsay user

But around the time of Israel's election, I distinctly remember that a talk radio host (I think it was either Levin or Savage) was talking about how Obama was sending pollsters to Israel to try to swing the vote there

What the fuck Sup Forums, is this real?
electoral-vote.com/

Trump takes california and wins me £4000

Nope

Th-thanks

Florida
thejewsdidthis.jpeg

lol this webm

Yes, I remember this period of time so well. The entire media was polluted with fake polls.
Those people Obama sent over here (later it was proved that they had direct ties with Obama himself),
they tried to use every dirty trick they could think off pushing the local campaigning laws to their limit.
They even made up this shell foundation that technically operated legally but everyone knew was a way around the law to pump more Labor propaganda and raise even more money.
You need to understand that these things are only stuff locals here heard about in American elections. It was sort of an insult that they imported these unscrupulous campaigning tactics over here.
Those weasels did the same to Nigeria and toppled the conservative leader over there.
Fortunately, the Israeli public weren't swayed. From a loss by at least 12% predicted by the pollsters in the media they got fucked by a huge dildo - losing to Netanyahu by around 8%.

I know my family is. I wonder if I can vote for my month old son. I mean fuck it the democrats do it and he has an ssn

save this post

shadilay

shadilay

How can the pacific states be such cucks

Come on... I fully accept Colorado going red, most people tend to forget it's still a swing state.
Same with Nevada.
But Michigan and Pennsylvania!?
New Hampshire??

Hur kan du bry dig så mycket? Oavsett utgång så kommer burgarna att få en president som av olika anledningar känner att hen måste visa styrka gentemot Ryssland, något som kommer att resultera i ytterligare ett världskrig.

>PACO

my sweet summer child

you havent been paying attention have you!

>all the rich, relevant states are blue
>hillbilly states whine

Are they listed in population order?

either that or by number of electors. the autistic part of me would have sorted it by what it is showing, population per electoral vote.