Professor of 7th dimensional meme statistics has spoken and confirmed Trump will win with 100% certainty!

Professor of 7th dimensional meme statistics has spoken and confirmed Trump will win with 100% certainty!

CTR BTFO

Fuck off. I like Trump but he has literally no chance dude to the Latino effect

latino effect memes are bad, you should feel bad.

stop trying to justify the rigged results

Remember what happens when you think there's no chance of you losing

Yeah but he is saying it's a 100% guaranteed Trump win. Can't argue with that.

How many latinos are there? 20% of pop. Roughly 60 million. 30% are trending to vote trump. That is 20 million. The Latino and blacks for Hillary are not good enough to win it leaf

He's not saying it he's writing it. There argument done.

>30% are trending to vote trump
According to LA Times poll >40 % of latinos support Trump. Trump is basically getting the same latino support as hillary.

>Latino effect
Hahahahaha what the fuck is that? Hanging around outside of Home Depot til 2 then shotgunning a mickeys down by the river?

It seems like its been this guy against the world for months now. I really hope that he is right and he gets to lord it over all the cucks. He seems like such a nice dude.

>Latino effect

>Realizing that you need the wall because you want to keep collecting.

T R A N S P L A N T S
O U T

M C G A

>A leaf
No surprises there

*Typing

Are Latinos such House Negroes that they will blindly vote for Clinton no matter what

Is this Ironic? This guy haven't predicted a single thing in this year, failed and been mistaken most the times. And now reading this only makes sense in way that he means the opposite of what he is saying - Hillary will win.

if Trump loses Bill Mitchell will be the first person I start watching on Twitter for a complete nervous breakdown and humiliation.

I love Trump and want him to win but I'd love to see Bill Mitchell be BTFO. I'd still rather see Trump win and Bill Mitchell be smug though.

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trials of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

pres literally said AYYY HOL UP HOL UP

latin are the only people that may vote for hilary, all the other votes goes to trump

You seem lonely

KEK be praised! shadilay

7 is the magic number

isnt bill mitchell just a cheerleader who tells trump supporters everything is fine even when it's not

He predicted that FBI was all a ruse cruise.

i call him "anime face guy"

pfff. He was crying "indiction indiction!" and reposting all the gossip about 30000 emails and other secret emails.

All leafs must hang

He said it on 10/28.

Bamp

No matter how it ends. It was pleasure memeing with you, gentlemen.

Bill Mitchell's reassuring words have been the only thing keeping me going these last few days.

>"indiction indiction!"
What did he mean by this?

Scott Adams for me.

If that spirit cooking meme works it may actually tank Hitlery's latino vote, which would be extremely hillarious

>mfw after the election la times becomes the gold standard in polling accurately
wew lad

He has read all the polling internals and exposed the bullshit. Read his tweets for the last few days.

I'm being ironic of course but I doubt Bill Mitchell is. Just look at his twitter feed. The guy clearly has no clue what he's talking about.

Latinos vote republican

Bulgabros best bros

Math isn't hard

a literal nobody has access to internal polls?

No the internal data of the public polls. The underlying assumptions are bullshit. 25% of Republicans voting for Hillary?

it HAS HURT Blacks and Hispanics a lot.

I've noticed trend of attacks of Bill on Pol and twitter its CTr faggots.

Its one thing to say x is shit but you do not back up and that user is right he takes polls and reads all the data and shows why its corrupt.

PLUS WE ARE POL WE KNOW All POLLSTER ARE KIKES AND DONATE TO HILLARY

(((FRANK LUNTZ)))

ETC

1980 Reagan 39% Carter 47%

Yeah how did that work out GRAVIS POLL 1980

All the pictures of Farage laughing has convinced me that he must be some sort of madman.

Yes he's a buffoon, but this time he happens to be right. I've done my independent study on the topic daily for past 3 months and even before knowing this silver haired ape, I had come to the same conclusion. He bases his "prediction" to the raw data in polls, like I did. The polls have had horrible weightings because these people haven't been in touch with today's demographics and were expecting the same turnout as past years. This is why they are professional pollers but fail to predict anything that isn't literally in their data. You know, even Nate Silver weights his data himself by a "feel", and his feel (cause he's statistician) is non-existent.

as a latino i hate this meme.

We are our own worst enemy dems using us like cattle.

>Billy Mitchell

NEVER MENTION THAT NAME AGAIN

>The underlying assumptions are bullshit
>assumptions
Do you even polling?

we could watch some betting markets or the stock market IRL

Who /colorado/ here?

>Going down to the polls in 3 hours

U wot?

>25% of Republicans voting for Hillary?
Can you find that in the fox poll? I only see 8%

He also likes to complain about oversampling of democrats. This poll is 42% dems, 41% reps and 16% independents.

it's not even about that

if they're neck and neck in the polls, it makes it more believable when they forge the results

>mfw Bill Mitchell becomes the gold standard in polling accuracy

He'll get hella guests spots on the news networks

thank you user :^)

you will feel very happy standing in line wondering who else is voting for trump like you!

>forge the results
Ah yes. That's the only answer to why Trump is down in the polls.

No you fuck off.

>dude
It's due
>mfw leafs can't break the conditioning anymore
DUDE
WEED
LMAO

IGNORE TWEETS

GO VOTE

kek is with you americans. god bless you. save the world now please kgo

A FUCKING LEAF

saved

Yeah, it's weird. He seems unlikable.

The millions of new white voters counters and dominants the Latino vote.

Where can I see the results coming in live?

I should exchange my roubles to dollars if Hillary wins.

guardian.co.uk or google an american tv network stream

Trump is done.

Bye bye warlock, you had a good and long life but now you're on Kek's hit list. RIP