You can only post in this thread if you're a burger whose voting for Trump today

You can only post in this thread if you're a burger whose voting for Trump today.

No non-voters, or non burgers allowed.

Let's get comfy, boys.

Lol, stop me

Already voted Hillary, soz.

PLS BE MY AI GF

I early voted for Trump.

President Trump Fuck Yeah!

I voted fot Gary. Fuck you all.
Also MAGA

Voted trump with 20 of my other bros. Feelsgoodman

Hi

I will actually be happy for the first time in over 10 years when Trump loses in a landslide and all of you mass suicide.

i attend university in and am registered to vote in CA, doing my part and have even gone above and beyond to convince everyone i know in florida, nv and pa to vote for him.

no matter what happens, its been an honor to be a part of this movement

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trials of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

I can't vote. But if I could I'd vote trump.

I can't vote but I can tie rope on the day of rope

Utah voter here.
3 hours until the polls open.
>MFW me and my roommate are both POC wearing MAGA hats to the polls

Massachusettsfag here. Voting Trump at 7am. Yeah it won't matter since Mass won't go for him, but it's my duty

Ohio
voted for Trump twice
rigged it myself
touched pussies at polls
America is saved

>Burger.
>Has gun.
>Knows voting is rigged.
>Somehow doesnt use gun.
>Votes.
>Complains it didnt work and nothing has changed.
>Didnt use gun when he could've.
You should've done something mate, once trump loses (since its rigged), America should be forbidden on Sup Forums, much like the leafs fucked up a few months ago.
This is your mistake. This fuckup will ripple through time and you will forever be known as that place that could've, but didnt.

On the airport right now just to vote for Trump.

Posting because you can't stop me faggot.

Get fucked cunt

Proud WA trump vote right here. My state makes me nuke it.

MAGA, my brothers! Let's take this country back!

fuck off cunt

Im posting in your thread and theres nothing you can do about it seppo

NYfag here. Voting before I go to work.

MAGA gentleman.

Just voted straight R ticket. KY 859 reporting in.

Already voted for Trump, Republican the rest of the way down the ticket, mailed my ballot last week. Feeling comfy af.

I voted Jill stein

On my way to the booth to vote capital T right now

Let's get it!!

i am voting in my heart lads :3

Maryland bro here. About to walk to the elementary shool to vote. Polls open in 90 minutes.

Trump might lose.