So whats his excuse gonna be if trump loses in a landslide as all the normie polls are predicting...

so whats his excuse gonna be if trump loses in a landslide as all the normie polls are predicting? is he gonna go full waterfilter salesman and claim the election was rigged by a globalist conspiracy and that trump actually won?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-sBO6OppAc
youtu.be/c-sBO6OppAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He predicted both a trump landslide and a vote rigging of unprecedented proportion. Dilbertman can't lose as a result. System vs goal, m8. You might like his book because his girlfriend is prettier than yours.

>You might like his book because his girlfriend is prettier than yours.
Is it actually worthwhile? He seems a little like a snake oil salesman with his "persuasion" bullshit. I don't understand how he sells himself as an expert in the matter when he is not a scholar or a professional

Forget him. THIS guy will look like the biggest tool ever, he may even go into hiding. There is literally nothing he can say that will make him recover.

and what if there's no evidence of large scale fraud? that means he was wrong, on both issues, and thus will be seen as a total hack.

He will say he was just using his expert persuasion skills to trick you, thus proving you need to buy his book.

Wow that's clever. I'm gonna buy his book

I've just been persuaded

this. he is predicting a 5% win. hes gonna be the laughing stock of twitter

5%? he thinks Trump will do a Reagan like landslide by the way he tweets. Every minute it's just "over-sampled polls" and how Trump will do a landslide win. I think he'll win, but cmon a landslide is fucking ridiculous.

That's some top tier meta persuasion.

Is this cat looking hottie his girlfriend?

What time does his morning coffee thing start?

back in the tube with you.

If that's the case, Dilbertman should write persuasion tips to get 5/5 gfs

Step 1: Be rich
Step 2: Buy my book

Trump losing would be evidence of large-scale fraud, dipshit.

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trials of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

youtube.com/watch?v=c-sBO6OppAc

Half hour interview he did today. Will he renig on his prediction??

>I think he'll win, but cmon a landslide is fucking ridiculous.
Have you seen the difference between their rallies?

Remember how he talks about pacing and leading?
In his last blog post he floated the idea that rigging takes place, and there's never been a greater motivation for rigging than this election

He's planted the idea in our heads that rigging could happen - so IF it does, he will be able to talk about it and we will agree because he already put the possibility in our head

how so? the country is barely 65% white. all the non-whites overwhemlingly vote democrat. most whites are hopelessly cucked. just what demographic does trump appeal to besides working class whites? virtually none. at least not on a large scale.

>leafs
The plural is leaves. Learn to speak English, m8. You lost WW2 for a reason.

so hes already backtracking and saying it wont be a landslide because of the tape..

>What demographic does Trump appeal to besides the largest demographic in the country

Hello Scott.

He's gonna be all "I wuz jest PRETENDING 2b retarded lololol!!"

Thx Kraut bro, but Trump will win tonight.

He persuaded people to accept him as an expert by getting in very early on Trumpmania, and making a series of bold predictions that came true. If you've been following his blog from the beginning, you'd know he's on to something, whatever it is.

But you'd also know that he has gotten things wrong, he has injected his own personal bias several times in his "analyses," he has shamelessly flipped-flopped with the mood of the country from month-to-month and tried his persuasion techniques to justify it, but there's that too. His own persuasion techniques are all pretty obvious, unlike Trump, who sometimes needs a little theorycraft to understand.

In this way, Adams is not really an expert, he's just the most apt student.

I would say the book is worth reading, it is a very relaxed and easy read and wont take you long to get through, it has enough to keep you engaged and has obviously had some half-decent editing/help. Something many books are lacking these days.

The purpose of the book is to get you to change the lens through which you view life a little, to think of people as less than entirely rational. You may use that knowledge as you see fit.

>claim the election was rigged

It's not a claim, pal. There's already evidence of rigging.

His persuasion model doesn't go completely through my bullshit filter, but his book actually is a pretty entertaining read that gives some good down-to-earth life and business advice.

And he readily admits that he's not an authority on anything and expects his readers to run everything he says through their bullshit filter. When he's talking about being a trained hypnotist and therefore being able to understand persuasion, he's not really using that to prove he's right, he's using it to "prime" you to acknowledge that he knows some things you don't and might therefore be worth listening to.

Who is this? This type of facial aesthetics is my weakness

Good interview of him, really good at deconstructing the media meme of him.

youtu.be/c-sBO6OppAc

Trump is going to win unless the vote is rigged. So if Trump doesn't win, the vote was rigged.

I always had this feeling that if the results came in and Trump lost, he'd make a blog post to the effect of "I said I was a master persuader and I persuaded you that Trump would win in a landslide when clearly he was a racist bigot xenophobe who never had a chance. If you liked being persuaded, you might enjoy my book because you're a dumbass."

lol the guy is so fucking obnoxious goddamn
>I know more than you because I have sources
>ok, who are those sources?
>I'm not going to say
>well what did they tell you?
>I'm not going to say. just take my word for it I know more than you because muh sources

you cant win an election when your key demographic is cucked beyond hope and nearly half of your country is non-white who vote 95% for the other candidate.

this isn't 1980 when USA was 90% white.

Nothing this dude says can be taken literally because he thinks himself as AH MASTER OF PERSUASION. What he says and what he believes is two different things.

>In April 2011, he used a sockpuppet account to comment extensively on a Metafilter thread, defending himself under an anonymous alias before identifying himself.[44]
This is all you need to know about him.