Hillary is going to win

>Hillary is going to win

Americans are the joke of the year 2016 again

kek

VOTE HILLARY.
HAIL HILLARY

Hillary is a pedo

Mond houden, landgenoot.

Denigreer onze amerikaanse broeders niet.

kek, i don't know how they'll even show there faces after this one

>Americans are the joke of the year 2016 again

Make it 2017+8 years. I'll shitpost every day asking the Americucks why they haven't started the civil war yet.

so there are now no non-cucked countries left?

>ITS MY TURN, ITS MY TURN, ITS MY TURN, ITS MY TURN, ITS MY TURN, ITS MY TURN, ITS MY TURN, ITS MY TURN, ITS MY TURN, ITS MY TURN, ITS MY TURN,

No matter who wins, I will win.
Trump victory=Endless leftist butthurt.
Clinton victory=Endless opportunity to mock murricans here that they elected a literal criminal as their president.

Friendly reminder that if you defeat your enemies they win

The US was cucked way before this election.

Just look at the monkey that's currently in office.

Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar

Reminder to shame Americans 24/7 after Hillary wins, you must never again take a burger opinion as anything different than a rambling from a semen slurping cuck.

To be fair elections are rigged as fuck so making fun of burgers is not all that great

It will be another 4 years of america becoming more degenerate and culturally enriched

Sup Forums only option is to wait for civil war

Wrong.

A joke forever.

Trump will win.

"I had to hide my erection as I left the polling booth" said Cletus McBurger

A tear dropped down my face, a drip of cum dropped down my leg. I had just voted Hillary. I had just voted for my country to be subjugated by Mexicans. Yet I entered the polling booth fully intending to vote Trump. Why you ask?

I entered the polling booth, was about to tick Trump. Then I looked at the Hillary option. At first I was angry that such an option existed. Angry that we had to vote on whether to build a wall. Angry that some people would even consider voting Hillary.

I asked myself why people would vote no to building a wall. I put myself in their shoes. That's when it happened. I noticed myself getting an erection for no reason. The more I imagined myself voting Hillary, the larger the erection grew. I imagined the English road signs being translated into Spanish and it grew yet more. I imagined Israeli politicians deciding American trade, civil rights and defense policies and my cock began to bulge with one of the firmest erections I've ever had.

I closed my eyes, ticked one of the boxes. Opened my eyes. I had voted Hillary. I put my voting ballot in the box and walked out, the tears dripping from my face, the cum down my leg.

Later that night when I saw the result of the election, I immediately came, then started crying. The day after I bought a chastity cage which I wear to this day.

My name is Cletus McBurger . I am American; I am a cuckold.

90% chance Hillary will win

so I doubt it

Yeah, but murricans aren't allowed to hang with us if they choose hilary.

Get the fuck out of my country kankerlak.

>Rigging the US elections
Do you even know how the election system there works? Shit's impossible to rig country-wide.

Can't wait for you lads to be a laughing stock again

>Whats electoral college

They only need to rig a single place

Shillary will probably in but it won't be because we voted her in.