So if Superman is faster than the Flash, what exactly is the point of him even existing?

So if Superman is faster than the Flash, what exactly is the point of him even existing?
I mean Batman can build equipment to help the Justice League, but If someone can surpass the Flash in his one single ability, what use is he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PiNQVoX8tuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In an army you don't all stop shooting just because one guy is a better shot than you.

Flash can do speed tricks that Superman can't

Like vibrating through matter

But I mean in terms of making a comic book character, why not make The Flash a completely different person with an actual unique ability that Superman doesn't have.

He's not.
If you're referencing the JL film, Barry was faster, just less experienced

>posts the comic where Flash proves he's faster than Superman
>"So if Superman is faster than the Flash"
Really makes me think

Then how come Superman fans keep fucking telling me Barry aint shit and that Clark Kents dust gets eaten by him every single day?

That's impossible because Superman has every ability.

That's you saying that because you're shitposting.

>Superman is faster than the Flash
>his one single ability
Go and actually read some comics.

Not the ability to actually be an interesting Super Hero.

Shitposting, where?

>read some comics
where do you think you are

I read flash point which was fucking garbage by the way, it seems that's his only single ability, yeah he has time travel but if superman is faster then couldn't he do the same?

You're kidding, right? Superman is the best, that's why he's in DC's top 3 and jogging jobber isn't.

Superman is nowhere near the Flash in terms of speed

Is condiment man in the top 3?

He can do that too

Speed force makes it so Flash can go fast without causing sonic booms and shit. People might get hurt if superman goes fast.

>So if Superman is faster than the Flash, what exactly is the point of him even existing?
He is not, unless you are talking about in which case you can fuck off right back to Sup Forums.

Right there dumbass.

>Superman is faster than the Flash

Who told you such a lie? Why did you post the cover and not the page that proves this wrong?

He’s not, but he’s can probably run faster than most speedsters except For the fastest one

>So if Superman is faster than the Flash, what exactly is the point of him even existing?
The Flash has like a thousand combo platter powers un related to his actual velocity thanks to the speed force, most notably:
>becoming intangible via vibrating
>creating tornadoes
>stealing/lending speed
>traveling through time

Because he's shitposting, otherwise he wouldn't have made it so obvious.

Dude at least put effort into your shitposting

Superman can do all that and more. Flash is literally useless.

Don't try to cover up your mistake retard.

Flash is the real mistake here.

That's not what your parents said.

You don't get to call anyone a mistake, phoneposter.

My parents don't read or watch capeshit, so I guess it makes sense that they wouldn't say that. Although it is pretty weird that you know that.

>anyone
*anything. Flash isn't a real person.

Nobody saying the word "capeshit" here is taken seriously in the slightest.

Why are you replying?

Why are you here? Nobody gave you enough attention on Sup Forums?

Even before the speed force was a thing, Flash was pulling all kinds of crazy unrelated abilities thanks to his speed. They aren't just the guy who runs fast.

>96877416
I'm not that guy, moron. I'm saying that you shouldn't respond to shitposters.

Flash is just a guy who runs fast, he isn't even a real hero. He has no place in the JL.

I just wanted to post the page and I'm ashamed that first post wasn't simply

>charity

Thank you for proving my point.

OP's stupid shit aside, why is Batman still on the league if Cyborg is an omnidimensional supercomputer? I'm supposed to believe Bats is smarter? Wonder Woman has led armies and Aquaman is a fucking head of state, and Batman is the tactical lynch-pin when he can't reign in a single city? Really?

Batman sells books, that's about it.

He has more experience than all of them. Remember that Wonder Woman ignored her responsibilities for eighty years because her boyfriend died.

Proof that women are overly emotional and shouldn't be superheroes.

Because they're delusional. Flash channels the embodiment of speed as a theoretical concept through his body.

Barbatos made him better than them!

I haven't gotten laid in a few months either but I'm not a dick about it

You're only a few months old? You have to be over 18 to post here. 18 years, not months.

youtu.be/PiNQVoX8tuI
just cause he doesn't have an S on his chest...

That was really weak. I hope you feel bad about that one.

You are mad that I called you out.

Different user.

Id say you are right if you werent so wrong

Flashpoint is shit and Flash is faster than Superman. Stop being a casual

This is barry allen, wally west is faster than teleportation, he can outspeed gokus instant transmission

Clark is faster, he just doesnt have the speed force negating the collateral damage that going all out would cause
Now this might be a foreign concept to some of you since it involves physical activity but think about how much more force your legs exert between jogging and sprinting, if Superman goes all out he would shatter the planet

>Clark is faster
No, he really isnt

>can lift infinity
>n-no he's not faster, strength and speed aren't connected
Let me guess, you're a skeleton that thinks he could beat someone in a fight with his "superior speed"

Nice damage control.

Yeah but my OC Godspeed is so fast he can be in 2 places at once, so take THAT

>DC has worse power creep than fucking DBZ of all things

This. Flashfags are so far up their own asses about their marathon man and his magic physics abilities that they think Flash could outrun the closest thing to god. Supes > all other heroes

/poltv/

It's been around longer.

Someone post the attosecond meme.

Not even him but you're retarded m8.
Go read some comics. Your little pseudoscience to making sense to comic powers is going to get fucked by the speed force.
Flash could be in every city around the globe simultaneously if he wanted.

Flash can kill Superman easily even, he can just take supes speed and hit him at max speed with speed force, and that’s it.

In theory flash can be magnitudes stronger

>n-no, he just holds back
Pathetic

>Your little pseudoscience to making sense to comic powers is going to get fucked by the bad writing.
Ah yes, the Flash's most powerful and only weapon.
>Flash could be in every city around the globe simultaneously if he wanted.
No he can't, Godspeed arc proved he can't even be in 2 places in the same city.

Pffftfftfftbahahahahahahaha
Nobody ACTUALLY believes this, right? Talk about delusional.

Well in theory Flash could just vibrate his fingers into Clark's skull and scramble his brains

If he could catch him. Too bad Supes is faster.

Supes can do the exact same thing though, plus his superior kryptonian strength and durability

No he fucking can't.
It took flash years to learn all of his powers masterfully and the motherfucker even THINKS faster.
Why haven't you brought up the fact that flash can run on air molecules and superman cannot. If he was faster he'd be able to fly faster than him too but he can't. The speed force doesnt protect anything except the host from the effects of the speed. Your whole he's holding back thing is fucking stupid.

>muh attosecond
>runs into a stationary object
And if they speed force only protects the host how come the flash was able to empty a city in a second without harming anyone or even having their clothes rip?
To bad Superman wasn't there, he could have just caught the explosion in his hands since hes faster and stronger than Flash

>Why haven't you brought up the fact that flash can run on air molecules and superman cannot.
So? Superman can fly. That's way cooler and more useful.
>If he was faster he'd be able to fly faster than him too but he can't.
Except he can.
>Your whole he's holding back thing is fucking stupid.
Because it's true? Okay.

Look, I get why you're upset. I really do. You learned that your favorite character isn't as strong as you let yourself believe he was. That's okay, that's fine. Everybody has their weaknesses, it just so happens that Flash has more than Superman, in fact that may be the only thing he has more of in conparison to Superman.

>that may be the only thing he has more of in conparison to Superman.
I'm pretty sure he's been beaten up by Deathstroke more than Superman
You could even say its an integral part of his character since it's been happening for so long

>To bad Superman wasn't there, he could have just caught the explosion in his hands since hes faster and stronger than Flash
This. Honestly the only reason the Kryptonians on Earth had to be sent away was because the writers realized that a bunch of Supermen would put the world too much at peace and make things too boring. That's why weaker characters like the Flash are still around, so they can be too weak to do certain things.

>Flashfag's potential for recovery: 0%

K E K
E
K

To be honest, I started with Flash DCR vol 1, so I actually like him. I can see why others don't, though. He's basically Shadow the Flashhog.

He isn't though.

Superman is a being that can naturally move and react to things quickly, but The Flash taps into the speed force, which is basically speed magic.

Not only is The Flash faster, but there's a lot of tricks done with speed that Superman can't do.

What I love about Supermanfags is how it's never enough. It's not enough that Clark can fly, bench press the planet, fire heat beams from his eyes, freeze objects with his breath, survive almost anything, and basically see/hear everything on the planet, oh no. They suddenly get their panties in a twist at the idea of Flash being faster, and thus making Superman second at something

>but there's a lot of tricks done with speed that Superman can't do.
Like losing to Deathstroke too often? Nice.
What I love about Flashfags is that even though their guy has a ridiculously superhuman ability that makes him mad powerful and a down-to-earth personality and dorky charm, they go apeshit just because Flash isn't the absolute fastest thing ever in forever. Just because it's his main thing doesn't mean he has to be the best at it, it's enough that he's just the best himself.

It's better than a extremely broken character that requires macguffins to create any sort of tension, be it a rock or a lamp

I'm glad to see you've come to terms with things. Second place may be the first loser, but at least you tried.

Attosecond was Barry, the true Flash. Barry's never been embarrassed by Deathstroke like Wally because Wally's shit and Barry's the best.

Superman being second best at something goes against the very nature of his character
You Flashfags don't get it, Morrison was writing a new mythology, centuries from now people will still be telling stories about Kal-El
Who gives a shit about some guy named Barry or Wally, those are barely even names

>Superman being second best at something goes against the very nature of his character
>what is Superboy Prime

Superman got beat up by Muhammad Ali and loses to Batman on a yearly basis (and Deathstroke is just evil Batman), what's your dang point?

If you asked Morrison about who should be faster between Superman and Flash he'd say Flash you idiot. He's the one that literally wrote The Flash being faster than instant teleportation.

>Like losing to Deathstroke too often? Nice.
Or being able to catch bullets in time.

>true flash
>not Jay Garrick

Why do Super fans and Flash fans always go at it when who's faster is meaningless? Both of them would lose to Batman anyway

Jay is a silly faggot with a pot on his head. Nobody likes him.

Fuck, you're right. After all, Batman can take the whole JL combined and he'll probably singlehandedly take out all the Dark Knights too after the JL jobs for him a bit.

Batman has taken the entire JL out multiple times.

>So if Superman is faster than the Flash
but he's not

Shut up this is the objective power ranking
Plasticman > Batman > Superman > Flash

I don't know why they even bother forming a league. Batman is god and the world is already the way he wants it.