Are you tired of celebrities telling you who to vote for?

Are you tired of celebrities telling you who to vote for?

who is this?

I'm too retarded to think for myself so I turn to vapid female celebrities to fill in the blanks on all my viewpoints.

She got real ugly.

Felicia Day.
Crosses the road to avoid black gamers

An actor is basically a professional liar. Someone so capable of changing their personality that we think they ARE the characters they play. No one with a functional brain puts stock into what celebrities say. Only niggers and white trash do.

40 year old nobody who poops herself

No one will grab her by the cameltoe.

wow shes not even 40 and shes already aging badly.

>celebrities
She was like half-ass e-celeb 8 years ago for a year maybe between The Guild and Dr. Horrible.

based baguette

I'm more concerned about celebrity "politicians"

>wow shes not even 40 and shes already aging badly.
I thought it was Brianna Wu. at first glance.

>Felicia day

I'm a a phd in goy culture studies and I have never heard of this one before.

she's coming back unfortunately.
MST3K
The Librarians
The writers for Supernatural said if she has 4 days free to shoot she'll be back in the show
she's going to be in a sitcom called stuck with some other big name actors.

... go on

I'm tired of all ya' nigga's tellin' me who to vote for.

Is she still married to that man 32 years her senior and hiding the relationship from public view?

jesus christ, how did felicia day get old so fast?

Yeah, there is this retarded reality TV celeb who keeps telling everyone to vote for him.

I thought it was the actor from White Chicks. Kek

The absolutely unprecedented media campaign against Trump alone is a good enough reason to vote for him.

When the establishment is so fixed and adamant against someone, that's a sign the latter is on the right track.

yeah
he released a book and the only way he could make it sell was making Felicia include a signed picture of herself.
so cringy

>dracula vs. hitler
The edge is unbearable.

>That fucking Bulgarian fence
Pfft, ha ha ha. Honestly the Pepe should be him in front of a forest of razor wire.

this