Take the last Sup Forums franchise you've read/watched...

Take the last Sup Forums franchise you've read/watched, last Sup Forums franchise you've read/watched and Sup Forums game you've played. Got it? You sure? Write them into the same universe.

>The Flash
>Boruto
>The Binding of Isaac
Lol yeah right.
Fuck, man.

Star Vs.
One Piece
Starbound.

Actually these three can work together pretty well!. Star's world would work just fine as a One Piece island, complete with silly royalty and localized monster/mewman problems. And their entire planet could be a world in starbound.

>Avengers: EMH (Technically the one episode where Captain America escapes from the Skrulls)
>Dragon Ball (the original one, was nostalgia watching after hearing of Bulma's Japanese VA dying)
>Pokemon USUM

I have nothing

>Iron Man
>I don't watch anime
>Deus Ex
...Too easy.

>Superman
>Vinland Saga
>Skyrim

I... I reall don't know how to make this work? Would Thorfinn be Clark in this scenario?

>Amazing Spider-Man
>Hero Academia
>Kingdom Hearts
I set it in Earth-X because of everyone having powers. Since Hero Academia is in Japan and Spider-Man is in America they hardly interact. Kingdom Hearts is space shit so there's a lot of interactions with cosmic Marvel. Sora, Spider-Man, and All Might team up at some point during the final battle with the Celestials.

>Satania
>Hellsing
>Doom

Oh boy!

>Disney's Aladdin
>Late Universal Century Gundam
>Pokemon Ultra Sun

Something can happen here as a result of Ultra Sun and Moon going all out with the parallel universes.

Camp Weedonwantcha
Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans
Overwatch

Huh.....

> Inhumans vs X-Men
> Pokemon
> Dishonored: Death of the Outsider

Should be interesting at least

>Speed Force is actually advanced Ninjutsu
>TBoI is just Isaac's dying delusion so it doesn't really matter anyways

>teen titans
>my hero academia
>smt: nocturne
Superheroes versus demons? SMT but with superheroes instead of demons?

OK K.O.
Hellsing
Star Wars Galaxies

KO and Alucard team up to protect the plaza from villainous vampire siths? Sounds dope.

>Justice League
>JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
>Injustice 2

That would be amazing

>OK K.O.
>Gamers
>Dishonored 2

Uhh...?

>Superman
>Noragami
>Dragon Age
Noragami and Dragon Age could work but I'm not exactly sure how you would combine Superman with them. Maybe you could make him into a god for the humans?

>Flash: Rebirth
>JJBA: Stardust Crusaders
>MegaMan X

A little help, Sup Forumsmrades?

>>Batman: The Animated Series
>>Kodomo No Jikan
>>Witcher 3
Uh.

>Gumball
>Love Live
>Smash 4

IT
IS
HAPPENING

>the hype live reactions on their reveals
>complaints and whining from Sup Forums on their reveals

Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2

I don't watch anime, so Death Note when my ex would watch it

Rocket League

The Grandmaster starts a new sport in his arena thing. Traps the Guardians, makes them compete because I don't know who cares.

The Death Note is a McGuffin I guess. L and the rest of the Death Note cast (as far as I know, I only watched 6 or so episodes) don't belong in space.

>Arrow
>Dragon Ball Super
>Overwatch

New Overwatch/Nexus Map. The tournament of power. Universes must fight for their survival in selected hero teams of 10.

The ten from CW Arroverse:

>Supergirl
>Flash
>Oliver Queen
>Mr. Terrific
>Vixen
>The Atom
>Black Canary
>Wally West
>Martian Manhunter
>Firestorm (cheating a bit, I know, but I'm sure Zenos would find it neat)

It's a great battle, and you would think it would have been won by Vegito or something, but it turns out the ace in the hole was Super Atom God Blanco form Ray Palmer

>Star Vs
>Osomatsusan
>Orcs Must Die

I mean I can do Star Vs and Orcs must die but osomatsu sorta falls into a gray area

Flash and Mega Man team up to fight stand users?

>Green Lanterns
>BNHA
>South Park The Fractured But Whole
I don't even have to try.

Something something the kids from 1-A travel to America during summer to a superhero Academy in Colorado where their 1st year equivalents are the South Park kids. Shenanigans happen with competitions and cultural clashes. Jess and Simon are teachers at the school.

Or better yet, the Freedom Pals are teen vigilantes and while doing internships under American heroes, the UA students and FP clash against one another, but at the end the have to work together to defeat a lovecraftian horror.

>injustice 2 comic
>JoJo
>Destiny 2
Hm.
I mean the first two would be fucking amazing, and I'd gladly pay $20 to see a crossover like that. Not sure how I could work Destiny in there.

>Sonic Boom
>That one really bad Blazblue anime
>God Eater 2: Rage Burst
I have no fucking idea

Batman takes care of three little girls in the Witcher world and doesn’t deal with their ecchi crap.

>Justice Society of America
>My Hero Academia
Could be pretty cool, with the old heroes teaching these new ones

>Sonic Mania
I don't think I want this.

Flashpoint

Bersek

Fallout 3

Barry fucks up the timeline again and ends up in a DC Earth filled with super mutants and apostles. Grim dark ensues.

>Toonami
>Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
>Kingdom Hearts
Zarc and Ray split into four of themselves and then recombined into Xehanort so now TOM has to defeat this parasite before it combines with seven lights and twelve other darknesses to become the x-blade and literally eat Kingdom Hearts and all the realms connected to it. Ultimately running out of options, TOM Summons Grand Zeno to erases the universe-eating abomination so that Goku and crew can use the Super Dragon Balls to wish up new, rebooted versions of the casualties to be picked up by a writer who actually know what he's doing with this godforsaken franchise instead of just writing by the seat of his pants. Overall, Just another Saturday in the Voyage of the Vindication.

>The Amazing World of Gumball
>Assassination Classroom
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

1. Nagisa, Koro-sensei and Wattersons playable in MK8D.
2. Gumball and Darwin find dimensional karts, pretend it’s Mario Kart, and they teleport to Class 3-E.
3. Class 3-E and Elmore are forced to go kart racing against each other.

>Superman Earth One
>Shokugeki no Soma
>Injustice 2

Superman from the Earth One Elseworlds goes to the Injustice universe after that Superman is imprisoned, becomes that universes new Superman, becomes buddies with everyone there, Batman eventually trusts him, then they go to Soma’s restaurant, and then there’s lewd scenes of Supergirl and Starfire

Wonder Woman leads a squadron of school girls that possess the spirits if naval vessels combating the undead and a bunch of cthonic cultists to save humanity?

>Wonder Woman, duh
>Kannecolle
>Grim Dawn

>Shokugeki no Soma
>Take a look at it

Suddenly I feel very ok with your idea.

Sooo... The Prince of Thorns?

>Hellboy
>Boko no Hero Academia
Hellboy's a hero whose quirk makes him look like a demon. Done.

>Thor Ragnarok
>Naruto
>Minecraft
I only watched/played the last 2 for my younger relatives so just the idea of them together sounds cancerous to me. Maybe the Minecraft world just takes place on another planet in Thor's universe and he and Hulk can have a fun vacation there? And I could see the Naruto ninjas living on the same Earth as the Avengers but in a country secluded from the rest of the world like Wakanda.

>Dexter's Lab
>Evangelion
>Pokemon Sun and Moon
Uhh

Dexter invents giant fighting robots like he always does, but this time, with Christianity imagery. Also he has a pet piplup that likes baths and has his own cold room

>Punisher
>Jin Roh
>Cawadoody ww2

I got easy mode.

>South Park
>My Hero Academia
>Fractured But Whole

I don't think that's gonna require a whole lot of effort honestly.

>Gunnerkrigg Court
>Berzerk
>Asura's Wrath

Probably just like Gunnerkrigg Court already is, but with a lot more godlike beings being carved into sushi or punched repeatedly.

>justice league
>my girlfriend is a gal
Junichi has to try and save yukani from parademons, while flash cops a feel quickly

>Voltron
>One Piece
>Hyper Light Drifter
I don't know how it to make any more unfitting

>Gotham central
>My hero academia
>sonic forces
I mean the first two would be pretty easy, but I don't know about that last one

>ed edd n eddy
>ai city
>fort nite
after the storm hit every human body morphed deformed from the increased evolution becoming a part of the new alloy once the souls of the deforming mangled bodys left to go to purgatory they met my dude edd and chilled with some jawbreakers

> Star Vs
> Bright and Cheery Amnesia - Series about a lesbian that has amnesia
> Pokemon Trading Card Game Online

So it's a wacky lesbian princess from an other dimension with amnesia plays children's card games.

>Samurai Jack
>Dragon Ball Super
>Metroid
Ridley discovers ki and god ki and use this power to create superpowered Space Pirates and Pirate Troopers and Aku is revived by the power of Phazon and Aeion thanks to the dumb ass feds experimenting shit at in a lost as fuck future. Sylux heard rumors about Ultra Instinct, so he gained interest again on finding that kind of "Ultimate Power" he was once finding.

its now up to Samus, Jack, and Gohan to defeat the double menace and the private threat that's coming to Samus alone

easy!!! after the defenders failed the earth fell baren it was devasted the land was wasted one side covered in water with the people reverting to the ways of the past with new fruits and magics from the radiation the other side was scared land with the remains of the failed voltron and its manys copies scattered across. with people utilizing alien scrap. the only connection between the two sides was the great frog king whose kingdom was the only place of water in the scared side

>they're all Famed, Deity, Tyrant, Herald, and Meta demons

Gohan blanco?

>Also he has a pet piplup that likes baths and has his own cold room
That's fucking cute. Also thanks

he'll be the one to beat El GrandeSyluxo

>Justice League Of America
>Galaxy Express 999
>Rainbow Six Siege

Uh... Superman stops a terrorist attack on the GE999? I don't know

>Star Vs.
>Made In Abyss
>Dying Light
They're all accessible via the Dimensional Scissors. Done.

>Star vs
>Fist of the North Star
>Bordelands.

Omae wa mō cucked iru.

Simple, add those shitty NEETs to Marco and Star's harem!

>Samurai Jack
>Psycho-Pass
>Heroes of Might and Magic 5: Tribes of the East
Jack gets fucked by Aku again, this time he's flung not through time but through dimensions.
He lands in an alternate reality where Aku decided to rule the world from the shadows, pretending to be an impartial supercomputer. The society he creates is a NWO-style dystopia, with total control and surveilance hidden beneath a facade of peacefulness.

But everything changed when the Orcs attacked...

>punisher
>vento aureo
>ultra moon
frank wages war on the passione and the rival gang rainbow rockets

>starwars clone wars
>fate apocrypha
>vanilla wow

an mmo about summoning starwars heroes/villains for a deathmatch?

Wolverine and Kitty Pryde from 80s
Death Note
Super Mario Odyssey

Well Kitty Pryde and Wolverine is hapenning in Japan, the same as Death Note, you just need to adjust the date
Maybe it's Kitty Pryde that finds the Death Note instead

And Odyssey is Japanese, so the last part in the New York (or what's the name - haven't gone that far so far) is in Tokyo instead too, that's easy to imagine

What if the Mario hat takes possession of Ryuk? That would be fun I guess

>Star Vs.
>Evangelion
>Dragon's Dogma

oh boy

>South Park
>Yu Yu Hakusho
>SFV

I guess a crossover of SF characters into a tournament arc of YYH can happen but i don't get where SP fits in.

>Avatar the Last Air Bender
>Kingdom
>Crusader Kings 2

After centuries of bitter strife the seven powers dividing China have fought each other into an uneasy truce. Or so it seems. In the West a new king has been crowned.
King Zheng has made his ambitions clear: World Conquest through force of arms. He seeks to restart the great war, which once desolated the land.
Sensing the conflict to come Avatar Korra seeks to maintain balance and preserve this fragile truce.
Yet the Tyrant King is not the Avatar's only enemy for all across the Seven Kingdoms, dangerous enemies have assembled all of them seeking insure their kingdom emerges the sole victor in the oncoming war.
Can Avatar Korra defeat The Tyrant King before his ambitions can be realized? Can the Tyrant King realize his dreams of World Peace and end the 500 year war?
Victory means a legacy of peace for a 1000 years defeat means the death and extinction of ones entire clan. As there is one Sun in the sky, one Avatar, so can there be only one Emperor.
One King to rule them all.

>All New Wolverine
>Ran→Sem
>Rise of the Tomb Raider

Well that was easy.

>Rocket Raccoon
>Blood Blockade Battlefront and Beyond (I swear it's not as edgy as it sounds)
>Rimworld

Rocket and his pals from Half-world crash land on a remote planet where alien races, supernatural entities, and killer robots dwell in a shittier version of New York.
A base of operations is established in a remote location and the team must gather parts to fix their ship and escape while battling demons using ridiculously over the top moves with wacky yet awesome names.
Along the way Rocket learns about the true meaning of friendship and even love, while the universal god Randy Random fucking sends catastrophe after catastrophe and tries to shit on Rocket's day from sending enough killer robots to make killing robots boring to wiping their power supply on a weekly basis.

>Bone
>Fate Apocrypha
>Terraria
This sounds amazing.Take Bone and add a bunch of crazy high magic and technology to it, then have people start summoning servants, and top it off with bunch of huge monsters. I would fucking watch it.

>OK KO
>Beyblade Metal Masters
>Puyo Puyo Tetris
The worst part is that I could totally see something like this happening in OK KO.

Weedonwantcha
Dragon Maid
Persona 5

The campers get the dragons as personas and change their families' hearts.

>Bojack Horseman
>Hellsing Ultimate (Abridged)
>TF2
>Vampire Celebrities in the Pulp 70’s
>this will never happen in our lifetimes

>Bob's burgers
>GiTS: SAC
>Rule the Waves

What the fuck is even going on?

>Star fingering herself over Marco’s comotose body

>Aqua Teen Hunger Force
>Cowboy Bebop
>Holdfast: Nations at War

I... hm.

Wait-
No.
Uh...

No, wait, I've got it.

After Zombie Napoleon rises from the dead to exact revenge on the world for keeping him down, Frylock decides something must be done. But they can't do it alone, so he invents an inter-dimensional portal gun. Randomly arriving on board the Bebop, Frylock promises them several hundred million dollars to help them out. Aqua Teen Hunger Force and the Bebop crew reluctantly team up to ensure that Napoleon wins the Napoleonic Wars, meaning Zombie Napoleon won't have anything to be so pissed about.

They succeed, meaning the entire Earth is ruled by the French in the present day. Everyone but Shake is fine with this. Bebops never get paid. The end.

>camp camp
>danganronpa
>mario: odyssey

I could see a camp camp/danganronpa crossover where like...the camp the campers signed up for are their 'ultimate talents' but how the fuck am I supposed to incorporate mario.