So from the previous thread. A lot of people think i should move to china...

So from the previous thread. A lot of people think i should move to china. I think i should try china first in that case. Does anyone know a cheap return plane ticket to guangzhou?

Other urls found in this thread:

secretflying.com/2016/hot-non-stop-sydney-australia-kunming-china-322-aud-roundtrip/
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-07/nsw-australian-of-the-year-awards/8003214
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Does anyone know a cheap return plane ticket to guangzhou?
just fucking google it and leave already

I thought pol would give me some pointers since you guys did say you were trying to help me.

i want to go to china soon myself, m8. plenty of rude cunts there, i figure ill fit right in if i love overlooking toddlers getting squished by trucks. dont know enough mandarin yet though...

mate dont let the door at sydney airport hit you on the arse, just be thankful you had a taste of paradise once in your life then red pill your gook friends on how a civilised culture lives. just kidding mate love you

Wouldn't the plane ticket be expensive at a time like this? Should i wait until holidays are ocer?

Why on earth would you want to move to China.

Because most of aus/pol/ was against the idea of me moving to a regional town e.g. Ballarat. I was going to go to china anyway if living in Ballarat doesnt work out. It makes no difference.

Flights to China are stupid cheap at the moment if you use one of the Chinese airlines.

secretflying.com/2016/hot-non-stop-sydney-australia-kunming-china-322-aud-roundtrip/

as honest feedback, is there anything about australians strange to you? sorry for being obnoxious before I have just had several very bad experiences with chinese

BRAVO NSW!!!!! SO BRAVE!!!!!!!!

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-07/nsw-australian-of-the-year-awards/8003214

Why is it cheap now? Holidays are coming soon.

Also can you find one for me to guangzhou. Im not going to kunming

You want to move to a hellhole, just because you got your feeling hurt by a few cunts on Sup Forums ? You better move to tumblr, my friend.

Tall poppy syndrome is pretty strange to me. Im not from china so I wouldn't know desu.

Im just considering my options. If the ticket prices are cheap i might try china first.

If He ain't white, he ain't right.
He is clearly not white enough for White Australia

Staying in a country when your race holds the majority is a much better experience than being in the 'fucked' minority.

No such thing as Chinese Australian.

China with your people.

In China, everyone is fucked, and people don't really consider bananas their own.

Come on pol if you can't find me a plane ticket ill just move to a regional town. There's so many options. It doesn't have to be ballarat but im already looking into ballarat. Maybe ill look into bendigo too, maybe.

Might wanna think seriously before making a decision. What desire do you have to be out there? Do you own a car? What job prospects would interest you?

But mainlanders are so chill when i talk to them in class in english. They're very silly and do the dumbest shit.

Do you do an enema before your Sudanese boyfriend bores open your china? Or Is it not such an embarrassment to shit on a brown dick?

>Why is it cheap now? Holidays are coming soon.
Domestic flights

I can say the same for Vietnam and undeveloped Nations as a whole but I don't go around shooting spunk in their faces for it.

i want to live alone for a while to develop independence but sydney is too expensive. I don't think i need a car in ballarat. The place doesn't look too bad. I guess i could buy one if i required then resell it when i move back to Sydney.

Any job which involves interacting with people would be ideal

Learn some mandarin, Bananafag

That is basic courtesy when staying in foreign lands for extended periods of time.

Go Honkie or Chinkapoor if you can't get half-arsed about it

I dont even know where to start. I guess i should just pay for a course. I wouldn't be able to immerse myself in china if I don't know the language.

Cars are fairly important anywhere your going that doesn't have decent infrastructure. Country towns might have the basics but its not much and you'll find urself walking a lot to get anywhere. If that doesn't bother you. Ballarat would be an ok choice, as would any coastal town along the east and west coast either side of melbourne. Great ocean road reigon is pretty damn scenic defs check it out.

Ill just buy a piece of shit car then. i shouldn't lose out much once i resell it.

HOLY FUCK POL YOU FUCKERS LIED. MANDARIN IS THE 2nd MOST COMMON LANGUAGE IN BALLARAT AT 0.4%. MAN FUCK YOU POL

>Any job which involves interacting with people would be ideal
Have you considered prostitution? Canberra,

Hhaha youre so funny faggot. Go to bed cunt.

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

You seem very indecisive, obnoxious and needy. You probably think geography will help you fix things, but this is unlikely. Chances are that you're simply not a good person.

>Go to bed cunt
Wow a quick learner!

Do you want us to recommend and decide everything in life for you?

Just move to Box Hill you fag lmao

Alright freud, so what should i do instead?
Hold up faggot. First you shitters tell me go to to china because it's whats good for me now you're saying this? Im asking for input im not asking you to make decisions for me. Once i have enough information i will be the one to decision. Dont think so highly of yourself you trumpcuck.

No thanks. I can't stand ugly viets. I'd rather stay in Sydney than live with viets. Fucking ethnics

I moved from Sydney to a qld town of 850. Was nice but no work (not a problem for me). If you have time, go on a road trip and find somewhere that seems nice. People in the country and good honest people, which is a shock after Sydney. Get a car because many places have no local work and have no public transport.

>honest people
I actually want to be where the bogans and druggies are at. I feel like i have an established identity in Sydney so I can't be myself here. In the last thread people said ballarat is 50% bogan.

Fuck honest people. Honesty scares me. If you're not a cunt then you're too naive.

m8

don't leave the country

go to university for a year and make friends with the Chinese. They have their own circles that accommodate low test beta guys like you.

you might even get a highly intelligent qt to discuss geopolitics with.

Buy some fresh volleys and stop caring.

definitely get a car. pick up an old Commodore for under $1000 and drive it to the station. do you seriously want to walk/catch the bus to the shops if you only need to pick up smokes? it's just convenient m8 and there's something about controlling a motor vehicle daily which raises the confidence in people. you probably need it tbqh Jiating

As this poster already said I didn't ask you to make my decisions for me. If you know where i can find a cheap plane ticket to guangzhou then tell me. Otherwise im moving to a regional town to nurture my degeneracy.

Also, i dont give a fuck about politics matey. The chinese arent interested in politics either.
A qt chinese gf to discuss geopoltics? Lmao what are you on, faggot?i have donkey voted ecery election since legal voting age. Im proud as fuck for spending 3 seconds in the voting booth. Next time im just going to go straight to the ballot box and stuff my empty ballot papers in there.

>They have their own circles that accommodate low test beta guys like you.
Stop projecting mate. We all know you have yellow fever. Faggot.

Good to see you're acting like a man. Keep it up.

How can i show my face with some cheap shit shoes. How can you show your face with cheap shit shoes. Fuck you're embarrassing.

Keep on fucking chinadolls. Roll over mate when the gooks run your country to the ground. Discussing politics on Sup Forums wont change zilch.

Also, my ticket to guangzhou? Pls look it up. If you want me gone asap then so your part. Ill even upload a vlog for you.

Nows the chance to do your country proud. Help me find the cheapest ticket to guangzhou

This statement provides adequate evidence that you will be eaten alive in a country town and barely tolerated elsewhere in this nation.

And you have no eye for simple aesthetics.

Shouldn't be too hard. Im not ina hurry. There's plenty of jobs available in ballarat according to the internet. People only say there aren't jobs because they're being picky. I just need to find an industry, study a tafe cert then apply for the jobs. They have tennis courts and swimming pools. The only thing missing are the cheap chinese massage shops. But fuck those chinese cunts.

Ill even vlog it on YouTube to track my progress for you cucks. Sounds fun to me.

>bogan aesthetics
Yeaaaaaaaaa no.

you know what fuckface? Are you fucking serious? Your shoes looks like they were from the thrift store. Holy fuck you're suppose to wear those shoes once for dance festivals then throw them away.

What aesthetics? Fucking poor mans footwear. Also where's my ticket. Play your part aus/pol/ if you need me gone just find my ticket or ill just move to ballarat and shit up your white community with my chinese ways.

Mate calm down. Come back to Andorra, she misses you

Therein lies the point Chang.

You'll work it out, but until then unhappiness will follow you, unless you follow my advice.

Why so serious senpai? Why arent you shitposting? Can't do it without your fellow shitposters? Shitpost along. Take a bant.

There's nothing elliot rodger-like about my post. Now when are you ausposters going to link me to a cheap ticket to guangzhou. Come you want me to leave, play your part. If you can manage something so simple then how can you stop the ethnic invasion?

Or could it be you're just s bunch of shitposters with no actual substance? Anyway link me to a cheap ticket.

There are other threads going on, it'll be okay, just follow my advice.

You know what auspol. I was only pretending to be civil on the last thread to get (you)s because i know, yes i very much know, if i btfo the ausposters, they stop replying. So i came off as a naive 'le self-hating chinese' to get the thread bumped.

And you know faggots? Im going to do it again. And only you know because 90% of auspol is asleep now ;)

All according to keikakku ;^)

Nothing at all similar about some sexless asian with no direction in life sperging on the Internet?

At least Elliot was rich.

Lmao look at how fucking serious your posting tone is compared to last thread. It's so fucking common with ausposters. When they get out-shitposted they take on a serious posting style.

It's alright senpai. I was only here (you)s. Who takes advice from Sup Forums? Lmao. 4channers think too highly of themselves.

Truthfully, i am looking to either move to Ballarat or learn chinese and go to guangzhou.

Loosen up bitch. Nows the time to really shitpost.

Its such a common themes with australians when the shitpost gets turned on them. It's like youre all carbon copies.

Anyway wheres my ticket? If you do half the job for me ill be gone sooner.

You're shitposting too hard even for australian standards. Tone it down brah. Come back to Andorra. We miss you :(

Alright, to the 5% of auspol whos still awake im going to brush my teeth snd i will probably make another one of these threads some time in the future. It was too fun.

I mean obviously i know how you guys work. I did grow up in this country. Oh and did i mention im born here. Here's another trigger. Im Chinese-Australian. I am a legal Australian by birth of Chinese descent. Thats how i will start all my posts from now on

"Hi aus/pol/ im a chinese-australian trying to rind my way"

It's frustrating, the answer has been given to you; but you refuse to accept how easy it is, how little the cost.

Take a joke brah. It's just multi layered shitposting. You're killing the mood. Up your bant, senpai.

Fucking oath cunt, Volleys or nothing

I like to wear nike because they feel comfortable. Aren't volleys similar to rubens?

You're like that spergy kid at school who always tried to hard to be funny in class

cya later Zhang

No idea what rubens are, Volleys are just cheap, decent looking comfortable shoes that last a long time. Pretty much the shoe most country kids wear if they're not bogan enough to be wearing boots

>when the shitposting gets too much for this poor fella.
Ill try again tomorrow. Most ausposters dont even know of my ruse because they are alseep and its so frustrating that only a few know but thats not enough for me to get another 300 reply thread going.

Can't handle the bant nor the shitpost. It's too sophisticated for the stock ausposter. It's some next level shitposting. Been trolling since i had disl up. Stay mad kid.

sounds a little sad but ok go for it

Calm down. If you go too hard on these poor rudimentary shitposters you wont be able to garner replies for the next thread
Stop replying to him fellow ausbrah. Hes just trolling you. You should know better. Andorra has your back

Fuck you op. You disgusting troll.

Can i make the same thread again tomorrow?

Will you reply with more energy next time? Ofc you will, you'll have your fellow ausposters with you ;^) and ill continue pretending to naive like hiro pretendings to be naive only to end up fucking Sup Forums over.

Asians do it better "mate"

OP

REPLY TO ME

I missed the thread, why do you think you are you moving to China? Where are you now, why are you moving to Ballarat?

>White Male
>Lived in China
>Pure Han Chinese Waifu
>Now live in Geelong

AMA

Im just not doing anything with my life. So i decided i need a sea change. And my options are moving away from Sydney which is where im from or take the flight to guangzhou because i have family there.

>Posting comments to yourself on a Cambodian Fish Frying Forum using a proxy

Mate you really need a hobby or something

>he's still replying.
Go to sleep mate fair dinkum. Im not interested in you anymore. You just come off as desperate now.

So you are AZN? Have you... Ever been to China? What citizenship do you have? Do you have a university degree?

>So you are AZN? Have you... Ever been to China? What citizenship do you have? Do you have a university degree?
Im an australian born chinese to migrant parents. I have been to guangzhou once a year in most of my years up until 17. Im Australian. No degree.

Okay...