Serious question: why are we not allowed to talk about Namor? Why do Namor threads always get pruned?

Serious question: why are we not allowed to talk about Namor? Why do Namor threads always get pruned?

Is that like some sort of lame Aquamam ripoff?

Look, if you're gonna copycat me, at least use the right pic.

I seriously what to know your deal with Namor. Why do you hate him so much?
Is this all an elaborate joke?
WHAT DOES MCKENZIE BOY MEAN?

Fuck off already, you've been at this for months and everyone is sick and tired of it.

STOP IT! STOP IT NOOOOOOOOOW!

>Why do you hate him so much?
I hate his shallow personality, his bad stories and how the characters around him become retards in order to accept him.

>WHAT DOES MCKENZIE BOY MEAN?
It's his name. Namor McKenzie.

>There are Namorfag fags now
You are spreading your autism like virus, Namorfag

He just wants all of those (you)s, but he's not creative enough to make good bait so he keeps beating this dead horse.

>Namorfag
>Racist Doom
>Evil Stark
>Superior Tony
>all start spamming around the same time
>Namorfag is the only one left
At least the other guys had imagination...

there was Racist Doom thread today

I think it's kinda funny how Namor is usually all pomp and business but the moment a blonde haired woman is introduced he drops everything to focus on wooing her.

Especially if she has a husband.

I'm proud of myself. Better people hating a shitty character (which will force the writers to do something new) than people liking a shitty character for homoerotic reasons alone (which will make the writers continue the soap-opera angle).

We can't depend on Namor fans for good stories. To them, the apex of comic books are scenes like this.

Depending on them, you will read have a good comic book again.

Namor is older than Aquaman

Learn how to use sage if you feel the need to post in a bait thread.

Less successful, too.

Where's the Lady Dorma book?

Hell, where's the Namor book?

Why are you taking the bait? It's like his board just can't help itself.

But bro, he is scarcely used in comics these days. I understand why you don't like him, but why the vendetta?

Sorry I was eating and not paying much attention.

Dorma's dead, she's been dead since 1971 when Llyra killed her by leaving her to suffocate out of the water.

Unless you're talkin about counter earth Dorma, who's on counter earth.

Maybe he was molested by someone in green speedos?

Hell, the last time he had a major role, he was a fucking villain and treated as such.

Resurrect her. Resurrect her and give her a book.

If Mera can have a book, then Lady Dorma can have one, too. It will sell better than Mera's, the same way Namor's book sell better than Aquaman.

He is always appearing. Marvel just put him in X-Men again.

The last time he was in X-Men, guess what? Soap-opera drama and characters becoming retards around him. Do you think it will be any different now?

>resurrections don't happen in comics

>Marvel heroes going out of their way to resurrect Namor
>"He was treated as a villain!"

>marvel hero literally kills namor and no one gives a shit
>"everyone loves namor!"

>Once they will Namor, book becomes "Marvel's heroes giving the Squadron Supreme a world of shit for killing a villain" so much that they ended up resurrecting him.
>"He was treated as a villain!"

Were you actually in the squadron supreme threads when Hyperion killed Namor and destroyed Atlantis? People where pissed here, every time an issue was story timed they would go on and on about it. Just because you don't like the character, it doesn't mean that no one else gives a shit about him.

It's been months of this shit, get a new gimmick or fuck off faggot.

Do you like Namor, user? What do you like about him?

His well-written classics?
His amazing supporting cast?
His deep and developed personality?
His unique rogue gallery?

fuck off Namorfags, he fought in WW2, he literally saved the planet from those Nazi faggots.

Namor is so sexy that he offends feminists.

So did Stalin.

>Namor fans are gay
Always.

Are you saying Stalin wasn't a hero? You fucking pansies are always going to harp on the Holodomor.

I like how his character has been around for decades yet the namor bait guy can only possibly post him in a speedo as if their homo lust for namor is so strong they can't help themself from posting a picture of him in a outfit he doesn't wear anymore.

I like how you avoided all the questions.

I post him in a speedo because it's ridiculous and homoerotic, like the character itself.

I love how passionate you are about Namor, you really care about him more than any of his fans

it's cute

That's a different person faggot, I'm done with your bait threads. This the last (you) that you're getting from me.

He was also dropped by the company for the better part of 20 years and forgotten until the success of Aquaman led to Marvel dusting off their own fish man and trying to make him into the edgy angst version (like they always do)

Whelp, they are

Ah the triggered Marvelcuck that is always so quick to anger and violence, like their hero Edgefish that they can never stop talking about. There is a real chicken and the egg situation here huh?

We can't even have good Aquaman threads because one autist has to remind everyone that he hates Namor. I hate Namor too, just shut the fuck up about it already

>that they can never stop talking about
oh the ironing

It is entirely on you Marvelcucks to stop bringing Namor into every conversation we try to have about Aquman. Not the Aquaman fans who wish to simply discuss the superior aquatic hero. But for some reason you always need to show up and start posting pics of Edgefish and the married woman he is trying desperately to fuck while talking about how "alpha" that is. So of course we get angry.

>Soap-opera drama and characters becoming retards
So business as usual for X-Men?

>this projecting
Okay Namorfag I'll give a (You) for how fucking pathetic you've gotten. Have some shame though.

Namor soap-operas are below X-Men soap-operas.

The only shameful thing around here is how you keep on shitting up threads with Edgefish posts over and over again.

>lay down in front of someone using only a speedo and with your legs wide open
>you're staring at my groin

well, what did he espected?

No user we try to have Aquaman threads and then Marvelcucks come in and troll it with Edgefish posts and talk about how that's alpha

The only solution right now is banning all Namor related posts on sight. Good or bad, just nuke it.
MODS! END THE MADNESS, JUST KILL THIS GUY

If Sneed threads are still made every fucking day on two boards then there is no hope for the rest of us

I love Namor but can see why co hayes him he is the definition of a Chad, he will kick your ass, bang your girlfriend , then call you gay before swimming off.

Yeah, now imagine the same scene in a Namor movie. Social media would be trending with "manspreading" after the movie hits.

Funny how DCs biggest hurdle regarding feminists' reaction was Wonder Woman, while Marvels is Namor.

Also, one other problem when making a Namor movie: they'll have to schedule it in a way so it doesn't conflict with DCs Shazam movie. If for no other reason than because The Rock is possibly the most ideal person to play Namor.

>I like Namor because he is alpha.

Other problem when making a Namor movie: he is a shallow character without good stories.

Looks like it's time to post some more Namor

Starting at, Tales to Astonish 81

Namor has completed his trials, recovered Neptune's trident and claimed his throne. But unbeknownst to Namor the Lady Dorma agreed to marry Warlord Krang in order to save his life. Krang took his captive bride-to-be and fled. Namor is angry for a lot of reasons.

Nice. Thanks user

that is Namor's angry face.

I hate Namor and Jean Grey, because of that I want them to fuck in the new book that will feature them both in the same team

I want Jean to be Namor's and Logan's cumbucket by the time adult Cyclops resurrects

This is a classic tale of Namor going off the deep end.

but how will that work a few months from now when they'll be an ongoing starring Namor?

What do you think you're doing?

Always happy to brighten up a namor thread

Vengeance!

Saving this thread with something worth reading.

I wonder how many times they've had to replace that pillar over the years

at least post some pre-52 Aquaman. Maybe some bronze age stuff. The classics.

I assume they keep a lot of spares around. They should really invest in a stress ball though.

>Johns Aquaman
>worth reading
At least post the good Aquaman stuff, Christ.

Mysterio was Lady Dorma all along!

Johns Aquaman is better than any Namor run. Including Bill Everett.

It also sold better than all Marvel books for months, a feat Namor will never be able to accomplish.

Krang has stolen Dorma's beautiful blue skin. The monster

I like to think Namor had the statue delivered just so he could do that.

I....can't read any of this

I will be skipping over issue 82, as it is just twelves pages of Namor and Iron Man punching each other for reasons explained in another book. Doesn't really affect the story.

>Namorfag is so booty-blasted he's storytimeing Aquaman while someone else storytimes a Namor story
no_dignity.png

is he? There are totally random aquaman pages in here