Today is Mickey Mouse's birthday! Say something nice to him

Today is Mickey Mouse's birthday! Say something nice to him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qt9WNI8LI9M
youtube.com/watch?v=t75uAWfjp5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry you are an after thought thanks to SW & Marvel.

You deserve better.

M-I-C

Uh, happy birthday, Lord Mickey
You, uh, you have a good one, yeah?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAT!

youtube.com/watch?v=qt9WNI8LI9M

He is so important he has historically changed the standards of national copyright.The clock is still ticking, mouse.

I hope every executive who's ever worked for you dies screaming and somehow against all probability you go bankrupt.

>The clock is still ticking, mouse.
And when it is coming close to midnight the US government is going to spin the hands back a bit and the clock keeps ticking.

Your company is going to own eventually and then you be worse than those monsters you slay alongside that bishounen freak.

>TryandStopUs.jpg

You are a legend at screwing up the public domain.

Happy Bday, Mickey.
Arguably the most overrated character, and at the same time, the most underrated character of all time.
It's so sad that he is considered to be just a commercial mascot of Disneyland by most people.
I want to believe there was a time when he was actually known as an animation character.

relevant Micky Mouse short

If it weren't for these guys making the show - he most definitely would have stayed in the bland mascot territory for evah.

Your ass should have been in the public domain years ago, but Congress sold out and Disney is corrupt at fuck. Have a happy birthday, but if your parents fuck up copyright laws AGAIN just to keep you under their Jewish wings then I will lose all faith in the US government.

He's never been anything more than a mascot. Can you even describe Mickey's personality? It's always whatever the cartoon director has needed it to be. At least Donald is angry and Goofy is a moron. Mickey is just...some nice mouse?

Mickeys the straight man, the average joe.

Which yes, the average joe is one boring fuck.

oh hes my favorite producer!!!!! XXXXXDDDDXD

-K-E-Y

Don't blame Mickey, he's the victim who can't escape from Disney's claws!

M-O-U-S-E

Please buy DC.

Public domain when?

Also 89 years this mouse had.

it expires in 2023, but Disney will just extend it to the end of time.

I wanna suck his big footlong ink black cartoon cock

only Steamboat Willy will go into public domain not Mickey himself

ALL HAIL OUR DEAR LEADER.

MAY HIS INFALLIBLE REIGN LAST TILL THE END OF TIME.

I ate some chicken for dinner and now it feels like my stomach is filled with spikes.