>can't be left alone with a twitter account
>can be trusted with leadership of the greatest country on earth

ummmmmmm rorkes??????????

Nah nah nah nah hey hey good bye.

>policing the blogs of other people

Gestapo faggot.

>rorke

Rasheed

hill supporters really want to bring up who is better with a blackberry?

who is this report guy

>cucked out of your own twitter
Can't make this shit up

meanwhile hillary has to go through 12 demographics of people and 7 hours of planning before posting a tweet

trump can rile up all 300 million people in less than 140 characters

Dons tweet game is 2 much for Hillary. Hillarys tweets are pathetic

Madame President

I kind of want Trump to lose just so retarded Bernouts get shafted twice.

I think it would be really funny.

Trump is merely the agent of Keks manifestation. a vote for trump is a vote for Kek. Trump/Kek 2016

I saw Hillary Clinton at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Mam, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

enjoy the (you)'s faggot

pure bait thread, sage and report

bum rustled

this isn't t_d so fuck off back there

>trump can rile up all 300 million people in less than 140 characters

The only reason people pay attention to Trump is because he's running for President. Win or lose, we can all go back to ignoring his twitter as soon as the election is over, unless you find him talking about how funny and good-looking he is to be riveting reading.

>NYT headlines
back to the cuckshed, kevin

fuck hillary and fuck brown people

>can't be left alone with women or young girls

Trump's Twitter has been the topic of discussion since he got on. Eat shit shill