Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

Calm down, you're going to wear yourself out if you keep this spam up

>flag

Ctr pls go

suure.

Pathetic attempt

praise KEK

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Nice try Musab.

>brits

Kek wills it. Clinton supporter here in Florida. I ain't even gonna vote. She won already

You aren't allowed to vote if you wear that shit so that means Trump will win because fewer people wearing his merchandise

Not an argument

Shut up lad. I'm a britbong in Florida right now, and it's nothing but a sea of MAGA hats and Trump/Pence car stickers.

Fuck early voting, they'll be out in force today. MAGA will win.

Fake and gay

>tfw nobody notices loss

Pretty sure we had a thread on this yesterday, basically since libtards and shill supporters run the polls they'll try to throw away the ballots from anyone wearing any trump items

Are these the famous Brit bantz I've been hearing about?

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trials of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leaves. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

What would Sup Forums do to me?

I swear in Allah this same post was submitted 2 hours ago from Australia

Force you to stay with Ahmed

Really makes you think

100 crunches a day

Just showed up to polls in Missouri to vote for Trump. REALLY long line, and I have to work all day.

Fuck it, I'm not waiting in line; he isn't worth my time.

ABSTAIN 2016